August 5, Live Feed Updates

dani washing dishes... talking about a "Dani's" resturaunt... they ask when it will be open again, dani: never! I only open when I want to poen... 8 min until poo dump... jam: 8 more min and then we will be freezing again... jen gets the slop down off of the fridge... dani: 1 minute to get ready... zach talking about something on his feet, dani says it is gross, jam telling him to wet the socks, warm them up... z: like put them in the microwave... jam: put them on your feet with the coating like vaseline and then put plastic bags over them for like 10 minutes, that should help... zach saying that whaever the ailment is that it hurts... jam says the positive is that it is just one foot... jen: 4 minutes folks. jam: ummm hmmmm summer 2007 baby!... jam talking to the camera... "I see you over there" jen: who me? jam: no the camera jen: I was like I am still here... BUZZER buzzes early... zach jumps in and dumps poo... jam still sitting at table... DanI : i dedicate this one to my dog mufasa who I miss a lot! Dani: I am trying to not get a lot of chunks... oh dear god! pours poo... 9 more!... kail goes out to pour poo... jam: oh mama kail!... jen comes out to BY, kail runs inside to bathroom... jam is changing into bathing suit behind tea cup... jen staring into camera and does hair... z: you guys can do it... 9 more! jen: yea!... jen just standing in poo tub and thinks about pouring it... jam: does a countdown... jen doesn't make her mark and says she lost her grip... camera showed bucket and it wasn't even half full... jen pours... jam gets in and says "1...2..." then pours... kail takes shower, jen in shower... jam in shower... zach in SR looks like he is getting vitamins... asking who has slept, they say zach slept for like 10 minutes...

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zach sitting on counter with foot up on counter (the one with the fungus) playing with foot... jumps off of counter throws something in the trash... kail is in kitchen... jam and jen saying that they are operating on sleep deprivation... jen saying they are getting raw... jam: yeah my butt crack has split, saying that she asked someone to suture her up... laughing and making jokes... kail back in bed... dani done showering and has put her bunny suit back on... dani in HOH room putting on lotion, jam still in shower... dani laying down in HOH bed listening to music... jen puts on bunny suit... Jam: what is that crap... I am getting like this fiber off of my skin, it can't be my bathing suit... general chat with jen and jam...

Zach finally out of toilet with bunny suit on only waist high. Looks at himself as he walks past the sinks (didn't wash hands) and goes back outside. (note: I hope no one gets his foot disease since he doesn't even wash his hands!)

zach just came outside and is sitting on the couch where jen is asleep...

jen, dani and zach still in bunny suits, looks like the bunny brigade out in BY right now... 9 min until next poo buzz call...

jam asleep on BY couch too

zach gets up and goes over to dryer and takes some clothes out...

zach heads inside and goes to loo...

zach now out of loo... goes back into BY gets towel goes over to couch... jam raises her head and looks up... zach opens sliding door pauses for a few and then heads inside...

cam 1 & 2 girls in BY sleeping on couch

cam 3 & 4 show sleeping HG in round room

Zach was outside waiting when the buzzer sounded for the poo dump. He said it goes out to his grandmother in New York. He takes quick rinsing shower, and is done before anyone else does their dump.

Kail comes out and gets LOTS of towels, for her dump, goes into bathroom and turns on shower, then goes outside for her poo.

Jameka quickly next, Jen taking her time strolling over to tub, looks in mirror, thinking about it, see Dani finally coming out, lets her go first.

Dani complains it is freezing, freezing, freezing, does her dump, and Jen still keeps looking at it.

Jen gets in, looks at the camera, waits for it to move into position, smiles, then finally dumps on herself. By the time she starts walking into the house, Kail is already done with her shower!

dick moaning in sleep... kail striing in her bed... zach outside with towel around his waist ready for poo dump... zach just standing there looking like he is awaiting the starting buzzer... zach counting things out with his hand... buzzer sounds, zach drops towel and hops right in for poo pour... kail gets up and heads out... jam behind tea cup changing clothes... zach goes to loo... kail goes back inside... goes into bathroom and then heads back outside... jen says they are running out of hot water... kail: are we really? jen: I don't know... kail pours her bucket of poo... jam pours her bucket of poo... kail started showers before she went out and now rushes to bathroom and gets in shower... jam gets in shower... jen heads out to poo bucket... dani heads to poo bucket... jen is checking herself out in mirror... dani: oh my god... its freezing, it's frickin freezing... pours poo... jen slowly gets into poo bucket... dani inside... jen looks into mirror/camera and smiles... she slowly pours 1/2 a bucket of poo on her head... kail out of shower... jen heads inside... jen: if you want to do laundry it is ready... let me get out of this swimsuit... kail: ok... jen hands kail her suit... jen and jam showering...

kail comes into bathroom and asks jen if she can have some of that slop jen: yeah I made it... jam out of shower... jen still showering... kail out of loo... washes hands... jen in shower stall puting on swimsuit... jen to loo... c 1& 2 sleep HG's... c 3 & 4 bathroom... jen out of loo, doesn't wash hands, puts on bunny suit... puts lotion on... dick is restless and tossing and turning in his bed... jen and kail in kitchen... jen: I left it out and I figured that kail would stir it, I didn't know you were in bed... it all burnt... maybe the pot will clean now... Jen: theres chopped up onions(I think) in the fridg... kail goes to bedroom then back out... jen washing dishes... jen heads out to BY... jen to washer and dryer says something I didn't understand... kail in kitchen getting slop...kail going outside... jen: kail I am gonna lay right where you are... I am gonna go to sleep again, that is like the best sleep I have had since I have been here... kail gets up and moves... jen lays down: I am exhausted... looks like jam is laying on BY couches sleeping too...

kail silently sitting and eating slop... jen laying down with leg propped up over top of couch going to sleep... planes flying over... kail is clanging her spoon on bowl very loudly, rudly when ppl are trying to sleep, jam stirs... all asleep except for kail who is outside still clanging her spoon on her bowl and eating her slop...kail finishes eating her slop... sets bowl on ground and then lays down on couches... silence...

Jen, Jameka and Kail sleeping on couches outside. Jen said earlier it was the best sleep she had gotten so far, so she was going to sleep there again. Kail is done eating her slop, and lays down to go to sleep. She is a little restless, picks her nose, looks at it, wipes it on her towel, then back to sleep again. Zach gets out of bed in the little bed room, and comes out to the couches, he is trying to sleep sitting up at the end of the couch. Everyone else in house is sleeping, as well. It is Sunday, so no wake up call.

zach now sitting outside in BY on couch with the sleeping jen and jam... kail is restless and keeps wiping her mouth and nose then wiping it on the towel... all is silent... approx. 15 min til next poo dump...

An extremely boring morning, it's 10:15 and all we have is two beds filled with sleeping people, and two couches filled with sleeping people. It's been the same thing for a while, minus the poop baths every 30 minutes..

zach now up off the couch... then goes back and sits back down... 10:21 am BBT almost time for poop dump... cams just switched to show dani asleep up in HOH room... C1 sleeping dick... C2 sleeping Dani C3 sleeping Jen C4 shot of BY couches with Jen, Jam, Kail and Zach... C2 now switched to little bed room... kail just got up... zach got up... kail: what does HF mean? Z: what: Kail: HF? plane flies overhead... hear something beeping... all cams showing sleeping HG's... Kail now starting a load of laundry... kail now folding towels... cam 1 switched to big bedroom... 10:26 am BBT jen and jam still asleep on BY couches... kail folding laundry.. zach up and around somewhere... ok the beeping is coming from the washing machine... it just started again and kail sighed and did something with it to make it stop... zach now outside... kail said she stopped and restarted the washer again and is hoping that it will work...zach takes his normal starting line stance waiting for the buzzer to buzz so that he can do his hourly poo dunp... (he is quite dedicated to his tasks)... 10:29 am BBT... washer is beeping again...zach doesn't move, stands ready for the task... kail stops beeping washer... goes and p/u her slop bowl... 10:31 am BBT still no buzzer... zach patiently waiting... buzzer buzzes... zach: this one is for Joe De___ ___ music porductions... dumps his poo and then showers it off... kail heads out to do her poo dump... z: be sure to dedicate it... kail just dumps her poo and says nothing... kail wraps hair in towel grabs clean towel and heads to showers... jam heads out to poo bucket... climbs in slowly and dumps a very small amount of the mixture on her... maybe about 2 cups... zach says something in the background like "sound the alarm"... jam heads inside to showers... still no jen or dani... kail complaining that showers are cold to jam... jam: ok... kail: it will take a minute to get warm... jam: ok... z to dani: just making sure you are awake, everyone is waiting on you... dani: I was having the best dream ever... jen heads out to poo bucket Z: make sure you dedicate it to somebody special... jeh: sighs... is she awake... z: yeah... jen: I will wait for her to take showers... z: 7 more of these... dani: talking about her best dream ever...j: it is still pretty cold... stalls on pouring poo is just chatting with dani as dani waits her turn.... jen pours poo... dani: I fell back asleep too jen: I was like where is daniele... zach in bathroom gargling... dani hesitating to dump poo... dani: this is horrible...dani dumps her poo... zach goes back to his bed and lays down... dani towel drying off... jen gets in shower... jam still taking shower... dani heads inside to HOH room to take shower... jam done with shower...

jen yawning in shower... jen asks jam if she fell asleep that time again and states that it was good sleep... C1 jen in shower... C2 jen in shower... C3 dick asleep... C4 round bedroom... jen washing hair for the 13th time ... C1 operator keeps zooming in on jen in the shower... jen done with shower and is drying off... jen grabs next swimsuit and heads into the loo to change...

10:55 am BBT dick is now up heads into bathroom, goes into loo... has mic on can hear him peeing... 10:59 am BBT dick is still in loo... dick comes out buttoning pants and messes with hair... doesn't wash hands but starts brushing his teeth... jam and jen still asleep on BY couches... jam restless on couch... dick goes out to BY...grabs his cigs and lights up... sits on couch jen is sleeping on and smokes... does hold cig out and away from sleeping jen though... c1 smoking dick... c2 by couch shot.. c3 & 4 sleeping HG's... dick grabs ashtray and sets it on couch beside him... jen stirs... dick looks at jen... jess stirring in her bed... cams show everyone but dick asleep... dick still smoking outside (he smokes very weird.... like a fish gulping for air...)... loud planes flying over house... eric restless in his bed... dick done smoking, puts out cig... starts popping his knuckles... just sitting outside chillin while others sleep... dick gets up and dumps ashtray in trash can... dick goes inside just stands there then turns back to sliding door then turns around and walks to bedrooms, walks in big bedroom walks out, walks into kitchen...zach is now getting out of bed... dick: good morning.. z: good morning d: how you feeling, did you get any sleep... z: I have been the first one everytime I still have not taken a shower in the bathroom d: I have a feeling you will about 5 o'clock... z: f*** yeah... d: one of the times i felt like they were ringing that buzzer like 8 or 10 times I was like "Knock it off"... ed & z sitting at kitchen counter, ed is eating cereal... z is laying his head down on the counter... ed farts and then continues eating... 11:14 am BBT approx. 15 min till buzzer... washer in BY beeping again...

dick still eating and farting... z: I took a big shit. oh!... z gets up and leaves... jen and jam still asleep on BY couches... loud bird chirpping in BY... dick done with cereal, puts bowl in sink and rinses it off... straightens up kitchen counter chairs, goes into BY... gets another cig... lights up... spitting and pacing... grabs ashtrayand sits over by teacup...washer beeping again... dick looks at it, ignores it and continues smoking and spitting... jen and jam still asleep in BY couches... dick squeezing farts out... spitting...smoking... takes off boots and socks...zach out of loo in bunny suit... heads out to BY.. ed: you've got 5 minutes z: 5...z grabs towel and he starts spitting too... z goes back inside... z sits at kitchen counter and yawns... kail up... Z; u washing your bunny suit k: am I washing it? z: I haven't seen you in it in awhile k: I keep going to bed z: u getting any sleep? k: yea z: better than I... dick inside... kail making coffee... z: yawns... 7 more... k: is that all? z: 7 hours K: are they sleeping outside z: jam and jen... I am proud of all of us k: so am I z: we have all been up since 9 yesterday morning and we have all pretty much been up ever since... z: I think I might be getting a little extra sleep here and there... k: that is good z: I have to keep my streak alive K: yes absolutely... kail goes outside to washer and dryer... z to self: oh bunny suit... 11:27 am BBT almost time for another poo pour... kail goes inside to bathroom... z: what are you looking for kail says something z: oh I have just been using the same one... kail back outside z to self again... alright bunny suit... takes it off and puts iton kitchen counter, heads outside and says he smells something... dick coming out of BR wearing shorts and tank top... dick goes to kitchen looks around... puts mic on and goes into BY. d: u been like that all night? z: huh? ed: u been waiting like that all night... z: yeah been with all my girls...11:30 am BBT cams change to show Dani in HOH room, dick gets mallet as zach stands waiting for the buzzer...z: this will be number 18 there will be 7 left... z: left and there will be 6 left after this one... number 18 buzzer ed: and he is off.. z: thjis one goes off to my brother and his wife jen nay everything be merrily happily... zach screaming woooo hoooo hoooo as he showers off. ed laughs... ed: very nice and enthusiastic... ed to jam: good morning, how are you doing? jam heads over to poo bucket and pours... kail now to poo bucket and pours... kail: come on jen jen: im comin I;m comin I get better sleep and worst wake ups... am I the last or is damiele still sleeping... ed: dani must still be upstairs... jam asks z how many more now.. z: 6 I think... u are doing great ladies... k and jam in showers... dani is finally coming down... jen outside: it is hot out here... dani comes out... jen heads off to poo bucket... z: c'mon team jen: shut up... jen gets into poo bucket and says this goes out to kitchenaid the longest washer cycle... k: i'm gonna go put the laundry in jam: ok kail thank you...ed good morning everyone... z: the shower out here feels really good...z: only 6 more... ed sitting on couch... kail out of shower jen in... Jen: a BB minute a kitchenaid BB min...z: I dedicated 1 to my bro and his wife, to my gma in NY, to my friend lars and his future wife, one to my work buddies, to my mom, my dad, my ex and hope she is laughing, one to the _ music productions... we get FOTH... *** I am done for now hope someone can take over...

Poo is done for this hour. Zach is outside talking to Dick, Zach said he is done sleeping for he day. Zach said he goes first every time becuase it is getting worse. Dick asked why? Zach said the liquid is getting low, and it is just sludge. He said when he goes first, he gets to liquid. He keeps seeing Daniele come out with gunk in her hair. He said he might get some sleep out there, but probably not. Doesn't know who to dedicate the last one to, unless it is his family. (he already went over everyone he has dedicated a dunk to).

Jameka, Jen and Zach think they have swim ear. They want the swim ear medication.

Kail sitting there silently. I think everyone else is sleeping.

Z : "thank you god for giving me the gift of not having long hair."

the sludge is a lot of the "Butter" consistancy and they think it's left overs from that.

All four of the HGs look very forlorn and lost in thought. They are very very quiet. I assume they are probably tired as well.

Jameka, Zach, Jen and Kail are outside resting after their previous dunk. Dani is upstairs in the HoH with the lights off. Jameka asked if Daniele did it, then said she guessed she did, she just missed it. All the dunk crew is together except for Dani. Jen asked Kail where the slop is, Kail said she threw it out, it had a fly in it. Zach said that would be protein.

Jameka said she needs "swim ear", a medication for her ears. Her left ear is bothering her. Everyone else is having trouble with their ears,too, so she asks BB to put 5 Swim Ears in the storage room. She said Jess got some, so they know BB has it. Zach said they could borrow hers. Jen and Jameka both said they didn't want to share with someone else's ears, he said oh, yeah.

All 4 feeds on BY, no one else out there. Not sure where Dick is, as he was outside earlier.

about 5 minutes have passed with no conversation between Zach, Jen, Kail and Jameka in the BY on the couches.

2 minutes later- still no convo and all 4 feeds are on them (thrilling)

Looks like Jameka and Zach have moved into a laying down position and shut their eyes. Don't think they're asleep yet, but who knows.

Jameka just got up and went inside to use the bathroom.

Z gets up and tells Jen she can stretch out, she has the whole couch now.

Jen says oh, she didn't notice.

(ps: that was 12 minutes without convo, I thought my feeds were on mute or something)

Kail putting in some laundry

Kail is doing laundry. Kail has her bunny suit on around her waist Zach got his swim trunks and went inside to put them on. He is always ready ahead of time.

Now camera shows him laying his head on his arms on the kitchen bar, hasn't changed yet.

Jameka is in the bathroom. Kail mentions to Jen that they have to wash their sheets after this is over, they are going to smell bad from this stuff. Jameka comes back out and curls up, said they have 15 minutes. They only have 6 more, 5 after this next one.

Archived