August 7, Live Feed Updates

3:15 pm BBT

Dick counting how much food to prepare for dinner, and he says 5, then says 6, and Jen says no 8, then Dick says no, 6.

Eric goes into the bed room where Dustin and Jessica are and talk about how their "bed day" will be ruined because they have to go outside on lockdown. Jessica says that "we aren't going." Dustin says they are not entitled (to stay) in bed. They are deserving. Dustin had a hard HoH week & Jess has been being pulled by the dark side which is exhausting.

Eric tells them that 2 of the 3 of them aren't being cooked for because of what Dick said in the kitchen.

Some talk about banner planes again and what Dick is saying about them.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:15pm bb time, eric/dustin/jessica in the bedroom...jessica and dustin are actually still in each of their beds, eric is sitting on the end of jessica's bed

eric: so is it safe to assume that kail is campaigning against me to you guys?

dustin: ......what can she do anyway

jessica says she is not even changing clothes today, amber is in the diary room, jessica tells eric he is too paranoid

jen comes in...

foth (as mentioned before, the music during foth is the old BB theme music..its weird hearing something different,i feel like im watching housecalls)

(sorry for the non-feed post here - I'm clocking out for the day, thanks to the night crew for keeping me up to date :animated_wave: )

jen/dustin/jessica in bedroom

jen: i just ate and im already hungry again, i hate this

kail breezes through, she's wearing her bunny suit with the top part hanging around her waist again, bikini top on

cams switch to daniele at the kitchen table...she asks jameka what foods from home she misses, kail is sitting at the table too.....zach starts naming off food he misses from various restaurants.....dick comes in and joins the food we miss conversation too...amber misses denny's

3:30pm bb time

in the kitchen:

kail still has some kind of problem wearing the bunny ears and keep trying various methods of pulling her hair out over the ears

jameka says she is going to redo ambers unfinished hair braiding because jameka is dissatisfied with it so far (believe me, she needs to redo it)

BB calls for an outdoor lockdown

3:37 pm BBT

BB calls the lockdown everyone needs to go outside.

Dustin, Jessica and Eric in the bedroom (they are really slow to move). They are playing some sort of trivia game.

Dick outside on couch with Dani telling her about him telling Eric about the banner planes and how he just shut up and walked away when Dick told him he thought they were about the same person.

Everyone slowly heading outside and

FOTH

Outdoor LD called. Dustin and Jessica get out of bed to go outside. Jen goes into the big bedroom and packs. Kail asked about it and Jen said she is always afraid they will take her stuff. she doesn't know why she has to pack every time. Jen finally gets done and takes her bag with her outside.

Zach was complaining earlier about having a headache. Someone suggested Excedrin but he said it has caffeine and he thinks that is a bad idea. he doesn't know why someone would want to be alert when they are trying to get rid of pain (note: actually it helps with a quicker absorbtion)

3:42 pm BBT

Back from FOTH for a bit now....took Jen forever to get outside for the lockdown.

Everyone is outside now. Lots of quiet, general chit chat with others.

from left to right on the outdoor couch: zach,eric,jessica,dustin,kail,dick, daniele....sitting in complete silence

amber/jameka/jen can be heard talking but the cameras wont show people actually having a conversation

Everyone is outside. Zach is fiddling with his bunny suit, Dick and Dani are on a couch together, Jameka is doing Amber's hair (more braiding), Eric, Jessica and Dustin on other couch lined up. Kail just staring. Not sure where Jen is, can hear her, but don't see her.

Jessica seems to be in a funk. She was funny when they were playing the movie trivia game, but not speaking outside.

FoTH

Feeds come back with Zach doing strange moves, and saying something about a badass bunny in a bunny suit. Dick told him it doesn't work. Zach asked if it was because he has no rhythm, no moves. Dick said no dance moves or karate moves.

Zach then starts talking about a cartoon called "the Max" He said under that big purple suit he was a bucktoothed rabbit. More talk of the show.

Kail gets Dusti to get up and go do weights. He finds an ice cream sandwich wrapper. Kail starts doing arm curls. Lots of planes flying over, continue to hear Jameka's voice, bits and pieces of the conversation. Dick and Daniele decide to lay down.

More FoTH, not sure why, weren't showing the Jameka, Jen and Amber convo, and couldn't hear much.

3:35 pm BBT

We are getting FOTH off and on....

Dustin and Kail were working out. Kail lifting weights.

Everyone else sitting quietly. Jameka heard in background talking to Amber (I think).

Well seems there is others posting now so I think I'll do some work LOL. It's been fun!

Feeds back. Can hear Jameka and Jen discussing America's Choice and hoping it is a phone call from home. Dani said earlier that the question had been posed already. (Did I miss something on the show Sunday???)

Now Amber is talking about the Dog Pound, and can't believe Jameka hasn't heard about it. Jameka said in Maryland there is Tom Joyner that has a 30's and over club that plays 80's and 90's stuff, like Al Green.

Zach asks if Eric is going to work out, and he said he is getting ready to think about it. He said in his outside life that he does go to the gym.

Jen can be heard in the background. They are talking about the house lights being turned down, then Jen is talking about leaving a lot of blanks, including the one about plastic surgery.

Kail is already done with her arm curls.

Zach said when he gets out he is going to be so lazy. He said when he told his boss where he was going to be, he said "so, you are going to live in a toilet for 3 months". Eric asked Zach how soon after he gets out will he go back to work. He starts rambling about it, and said two weeks max, minimum 5 days. Talking about his DolphinCrash company. Zach says he is in the screen actors guild, and would like to get representation when he gets out, and make sure his dues are current. He said he wants to see his family, but it all depends on the leniency of his job. Zach said he just hopes he has his job when he gets back.

HG's, the LD is over. Dustin, Jessica, Eric all went inside, Jameka still doing Amber's hair, Jen is watching.

(note: looks like Eric took Dustin's advice about chatting with Zach. No game talk, but at least Eric listened, and asked questions)

the outdoor lockdown is over

jessica and dustin get back in their beds

dustin: did you see daniele's chipper personality come out? (during the outdoor lockdown danile curled up in a fetal position with her back toward everyone else)

jameka still doing ambers braids outside, jen sitting with them

Dustin and Jessica go back to bed. Dustin said he didn't know what that (the lockdown) was all about. He asked if she saw Daniele's "chipper personality" out there. Dustin asking Jess what would she be doing outside the house. She said she gets out of school at 5:00, then dances on Tuesday nights. She is listening to the radio, Power 93.9.

Dustin would be drinking a Red Bull, checking his g-chat and listening to audio boys, prepping himself to go to the gym. Depending on his schedule, he could work tomorrow, but probably going to the beach. Jessica said"the beach!?!" and he said Chicago is on Lake Michigan, and has a great beach, he only lives a couple of blocks from there. He would go out with his friend for dinner, then home and clip his toenails to get ready for work on Thursday.

He works 4 days, 10 hour shifts. His last job he worked 12 hour days. It is a small store, so he does inventory, cleaning, meeting with vendors, etc. The only thing he doesn't do is bookkeeping and payroll. He said the job is really easy. Talking about a working at Journey's. Jess ica worked there while in school. She said it was easy because they came in and bought them. Dustin said his are $300-$400 shoes, so you have to really sell.

BB has told Jessica twice not to obstruct her mic. She said if she had one that clipped right...Dustin takes a look at it for her. He said it is a monster one, look how big it is, she needs a new one. He said it is sad. She says SADD, S A D D Dustin said Students Against Drunk Drivers, Jess said MADD Mothers Against Drunk Drivers. Dustin said Mothers against Dick Donato.

Dustin said something about Jessica not being a happy morning person. She said no. He said his mother used to come in to wake up his brother in the top bunk, and he would act like he was sleeping, then throw the covers off and say good morning. She said she would ahve hated him as a kid.

Talking about Jessica's parents were there to get her off to school in the morning. Dustin said he and his brother were on their own. He said his brother would want to watch cartoon, and Dustin would want to watch the news. Now talking about cartoons, Casper, Richard Scarry, etc. Both say a TV in the bedroom is weird. Dustin said it is for sleeping. He said he had one in there when he was ill, and had to stay in there for a large time. Jessica said she still doesn't have one, she just goes out to the living room and watches big screen.

Dustin asked if she would get in trouble sneaking out. She said she was the good one. He borther, on the other hand....Talking about not driving after drinking, but staying with friends. Dustin said in HS and college he woudl drink too much, and drive. He would have a drink to go to sleep.

Feed switches to Kail and Eric in the kitchen. She said Dustin is really pushing for him. He said it isn't a done deal. Kail said Dustin said it is, Eric says no. He said they both know what they need to do in the next week. He said in his speech he will bring up that for 3 weeks, they have the same noms, yet that isn't who they have gone after.

Eric said no matter who stays, he thinks Dani and Dick have sealed their fate. He said he isn't sure what Zach is going to do, it doesn't matter who he votes for, but if he aligns himself with D/D, that is a big mistake. He said the number of the people left in the house, the chances of winning are getting better for some, and others have no chance. Eric said Zach running around yesterday selling out Dustin was a bad move.

Eric said Dick huffed when Eric offered him a waffle this morning, and Dick said he is cooking dinner for 6 tonight. Someone said there are 8 (discounting the people on slop), but Dick looked at the picture wall and said, no, 6. Eric wasn't sure who out of him, Dustin and Jessica isn't invited.

Dustin and Jessica call to the 2 nominees (saying it funny) to come in. They asked Eric and Kail to please get them some melon, and even told them how they wanted it cut. Dustin also wants some cereal. Eric jokingly said (in the kitchen) that "he hates these people". He told Kail to feel free to use that against him. They are then served in bed.

Eric asked if D/D are still saying she has her guarenteed 4 votes. Kail said no. Eric said how could they have 4 yesterday, and now only 3? Kail said it was a solid 4 until the PoV ceremony, but since the nominations, she is now saying she has only three. Eric said that is messed up. She promised her on the bar she was safe, and now she can't keep that promise.

eric is serving whatever food/drink jessica and dustin request as they are staying in bed all day today

eric says in the diary room they asked him if he should now be referred to as Mr Belvedere

briefly jessica asked about someone that is outside, dustin said 'dont worry he'll be gone next week' (im guessing they are talking about dick)

Dustin and Jessica really enjoying their day in bed. Saying "he" is outside, but is going home next week. (Dick?) Eric is having a good time laughing about being called Mr Belvedere, but he said if they clanged their champagne glasses one more time, he would break it over their heads and shove the rest up their ass. Eric laughing about how between going to the bathroom, they have eaten twice, the outside LD and DR sessions, they have only stayed in bed for 15 minutes today. Jessica said they have had talks about TV's, stretching, Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, shoes,etc. Dustin said Jessica has days like this with her mother....often...they cut school, work, whatever ahd hang out, watch movies....

Asking Eric if he has a TV in his bedroom. He said it is necessary for him to go to sleep. Dustin said Jen is a white noise sleeper too.

Gotta go....can someone take over?

eric is telling a drinking story about how drunk he got once upon a time, zach comes in the room and eric starts the story over from the beginning for zach (zach is sitting on the end of dustin's bed)

all cams switch to kail/amber/daniele in the kitchen..all are rather silent

daniele tells kail that eric hasnt spoken to her since yesterday, and if he ever does try to speak to her again she proably wont listen, daniele also says she doesnt know how she feels about amber

kail: after the pov ceremony, amber started to cry and she said nick should have never gone home

daniele interrupts kail by saying that she hates the bunny costumes

they talk about how kail was told by dustin that zach was going up last week, and how shocked kail was when nick was put up, daniele says he did it to take the heat off of himself after taking the prizes during pov, stating that what dustin did in that pov competition 'was huge'

kail: im really worried this week

daniele:its one vote and everyone in this house knows the truth....dustin is someone that needs to be dealt with later...i like how everyone is trying to be nick to zach all of a sudden, they're so pathetic, i've never been around such a fake group of mean people in my life ever (pot calling kettle, pot calling kettle?)

daniele explains to kail that amber came to her every day with something on nick, which daniele says made her think that if nick was playing amber when she knew nick thought of amber like a sister then daniele had to question if nick was playing her

daniele:zach. jen hated me and then amber....now i hardly talk to her anymore (amber), its so ridiculous.....last week amber came up to me and nick had said he only wanted to talk to me on his last day, and then amber came up to me and said 'oh nick wont talk to me'...and i told her to talk to him and just say something like 'you know i care about you'....but she went into the storage room and told nick 'oh i stuck up for you till the end'......amber was talking for me about like how i felt (she's rehashing the whole process of how it came about that nick was put up)

kail is just listening

daniele:certain things that she's said i know arent true because ive been there when we've talked about it..................

daniele says that although amber/dustin are friends she thinks they are using each other, she relays to kail how amber once told her that she (amber) can get dustin to do whatever she wants

dustin comes through the kitchen, kail says they're bored when they're in bed all the time...daniele tells kail she should go hang out with them so they dont suspect anything with the two of them talking

Archived