August 8, Live Feed Updates

Jessica, Jameka and Amber are sitting in the kitchen talking about the votes(everyone is voting ) to evict ERIC. Amber has to cast the vote to keep him, (her promise)

They have all been turned WTG DICK. (SEE VIDEO LINK)

They are also talking about HOH this week, sequester etc..Very low whispering.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Amber Jessica and Jameka are all still discussing Eric, they all rehearsing their goodbyes.

Theya re talking about Eric comparing himself to Ambers boyfriend, what he wears etc.(high school stuff)

Jessica has not said what she will say yet.

Amber is mad because Eric told her he will be a brother to her since Nick was voted out, yadda yadda.

Amber was talking to Eric and he asked her if he hhas the votes to stay and she said she lied to him and said yes, although she knows he is going home. She continues to talk about how she nevers lies and how good she is, Eric is asking her what is going on, why is Jenn talking to Dani..etc. Amber tells him who cares. That Eric is the one breaking up the group and now they have all reuinited as a whole and are happy!

(See video link)

Some FOTH with audio, picture in and out but sound is perfect.

7:00am bbt (just turned my feeds on expecting to see sleeping HGs, instead Jameka/Amber/Jessica are chatting at the dining room table)

Amber: suposedly, Kail told me they wanted, but I was told they did it based on who they didn't want standing next to them at the final two.. like I'm a single mom

Jam: based on that, Carol was supposed to still be here, but that didn't work out

Jess: thank goodness, that'd be another whole...

Jam: people are playing this game big time... people's personalities are what got them out

Jess: I wonder if Eric planned this before he came in here

Amb: oh yea

Jam: yea, he was quick with I'll be shady with this person, I'll be with this girl... in his interview you better believe it, in his DR sessions

Amb: I'm glad it all worked out

Jess: I'm glad we are all on the same side

Amb: we didn't say anything to Dick/Dani about you, so they still think they can trust you, we know we can trust you, you didn't tell them yes you are going to vote one way or another, so you are still good with them

Jam: and you didn't tell me about everything with the POV

Amb: because you told us, we trust you, and they don't know you told us, so they think you are trustworthy, so it all works out

Amb: everything worked out perfectly guys

Jam: another example of carma

Amb: would be so cool if Jess got HOH next week!

Jam: that would be the easiest week!

Amb: we need it, all these weeks have been brutal! Remember the other day when we all said we made it to sequester? No we didn't!

Jess: the girls are taking over the game

Jess: if I vote to keep Eric, it doesn't matter because Kail can't win HOH

Amb: that's why we'll vote her out third, cause she can't put us up... Jen, Zach, Kail

Jess: we have been saying those names since week two, and they are still here... next week could be a double eviction, bam bam

Jam: I'm so mad I don't get to play HOH

Jess: you'll be ok, because for 3 we know what we will do

Jam: that 4th week though, I think I'm going up

Jess: I'm wide awake, maybe I should go workout

Amb: I could go back to sleep... I keep staring expecting him to wake up

Jam: I think the next 3 weeks will be whatever, but then they won't want me to come back

Jess: they might throw another power into the game

Amb: you'll be fine

Jess: carma, you were doing that to help someone, everyone else sees that

Jess: I'm kinda glad he's going, because I don't want to look like a fool on national tv, he's going to look like a fool

Amb: Dani said when he defended Jen during the HOH, she knew he was doing that for show, he was already freaking out

Jam: we were on the side, we saw him freaking out

Amb: he was a wreck

Jam: there goes our final 4

Jess: opps

Amb: it could be us three and Dustin

Jam: once it gets to 4, we know we need to fight, but just to get to 4

Amb: Eric freaks me out... when I sit on the couch, on my daughters life, when we said our names, when he did, I got the wierdest nastiest feeling, like he's a wierdo, I like him as a person, but I feel you don't get to the end off of other people's cost, if I don't win, I can say I didn't use other people, but something didn't sit right, with him

Jam: how can you come in this game and act that way? he has to be that way?

Amb: he's *&^% in real life

Jess: I wonder if he's a jerk

Amb: are you fine?

Jess: yea, I'm just glad it's going a certain way, once I talk to Daniele it will be fine

*Jess gets up and goes someplace*

Amb: I told them, if I don't vote to get rid of Eric (soft whispering)

Jess: I'm not a person that can hold in how I feel... only one more day, like you said, sleep the whole day.. I just feel stupid.. you know it's just a game

Amb: what will you say in your goodbye message?

Jess: I don't know, not really

*Jam running water so the whispers can't be heard at all*

Jess: my DRs I was saying I'm 100% behind Eric, and now

Jess: I was against him, then for him, now I'm against him

Amb: but you saw how he was playing you

Jess: then I'd talk with him

*Jam back with them again*

Jess: what will you say in your goodbye message?

Amb: I'm gonna say you have alot of nerve to use things people said, to play people and be vindictive, I'm very disappointed in him, I liked him alot

Jess: I did too, I liked him alot

Jam: I'm gonna be like unbelievable

Amb: I'm going to bring up the Nick thing, how he brought up the I'll be here for you

Jam: it's like Single White Female, remember the movie?

Amb: I was saying my boyfriend dresses like Nick, I said he wears cargo shorts, and Eric says I wear cargo shorts, and Kail said your bf dresses like Eric and I said no like Nick

Jess: I'm glad my goodbye message to Nick wasn't mean

Amb: oh my I bawled... we talked in the SR, you know that banner? everything talked about Nick.. the LNC was everyone but Nick, it said I lied because when Nick came in the weight room, I said I have his back, he said I think I have the votes to stay, and I said yea you do, and he said Amberrrrrrr... I said I need to talk with you tomorrow, he goes you think I have the votes, I want to stay, and I lied to him you do have the votes but I want to talk with you, and I didn't the next day... remember when you guys were up there and Eric asked if I was nervous, and he brought it back to my boyfriend, and he was why aren't you nervous, why aren't we up there, I said I know what I've done, if they want to judge me, I haven't said bad things, yea people get on my nerves, he said why is Jen up there?

Jam: he was the one that would discount what Nick would say it's on the tapes I never messed anyone over, and Eric would discount it so what we can't look at the tapes now

Amb: I can't get over the phantom votes

Jess: do you think both of them are him?

Amb: oh yea

Jess: great I just lost a bet with Dick! (lol)

Jess(to Jam): have you ever met someone like that in Washington?

Jameka: oh yea, I mean not exactly but like the type, just give them that look like try to be one, especially not in a sad way, like me and Eric, seriously we are on the same page like growing up and having to give those looks like n*&^% (yes, she said that 'n' word)... oops, sorry, ooh sorry, like please, try to jump off and that's why he has those crazy eyes, you are aware of your surroundings, sorry I didn't mean to say that...

Seems like everyone is in bed now. Except Jessica. Shes working out just now.

It isnt much of a work out. Jess is all over the place. A few crunches in the gym, then she moves outside and does a few reps with some weights, then gets a towel from the dryer, comes back and does some more work with the weights. Crunches on the towel. Now she's playing tetherball by herself. (I'll post some pics on the pic thread)

9:40am bbt

Jessica is done with her 13 minute shower, now in gym using the mirror to put on make up... Kail is up for the day add headed to the kitchen

The coffee is on, Kail heads to the patio... Jessica back to the bathroom to brush her hair, then to the kitchen for some coffee

10:00am bbt

Jen is up, been in the DR discussing her ear still hurting. Jessica has been in the bathroom and Kail still outside on the patio... nothing much to report, no conversations...

10:36 BBT

Jess has just finished her hair and has joined Kail in the BY.

Kail: Did you have enough coffee left?

Jess: Yes, thank you.

Other than that, no talking going on. Kail sitting on the couches in BY with Jess getting a lounge chair ready to lay out in the sun.

All other HGs are still sleeping.

Oops, Zach just got up and is headed to the bathroom. Jess went back inside the house, and it looks like Jen is sleeping on the hammock outside.

10:35 am BBT

Absolutely nothing going on. Jessica was primping in the bathroom forever! Kail has been outside. After the primping, Jessica gets coffee and Jessica joins Kail outside in the BY. Kail says "was there enough coffee left" and Jessica says "yeah". Jessica heads to the lounge chair to lay out and get sun. Kail still sitting on the couch.

Everyone else still sleeping, although I do hear rustling every few minutes so (it's probably Eric very restless). With saying that....Zach get up out of bed (guess I was wrong that it was Eric restless).

Jen is laying (sleeping?) on the hammock outside. One of the camera's just changed to her. She's laying there in her bunny suit.

F 1 - Jessica laying out

F 2 - Kail sitting.

F 3 & 4 on bathroom where Zach is in the bathroom.

No talk.

10:37am bbt

just after lala posts....

Zach gets up! The excitement continues as Zach/Jess exchange good mornings and Jessica informs him that she is going to lay out. Now we have Jessica getting sun, Kail drinking coffee on the patio, Jen appears to be passed out on the hammock, and Zach in the bath room.

11:03 am BBT

Back from FOTH

Dustin laying out with Jessica. I think Zach is there with them. They are talking about how the song this AM was Kayne West and they don't know why they played him because he only likes black people.

Zach laying on top of Dustin and Zach saying he is smelly. Picking on him I guess...I didn't hear the part befoer this that prompted Zach to get on top of Dustin. (that was really gross)

Dick has come outside too.

Kail is making slop for her and Jen.

Zach has decided to lay out with Jessica and Dustin. Zach saying that he can lay out even in his bunny suit (what an idiot!). And with that he has laid down in the sun in between Dustin and Jessica.

11:07 am BBT

Jessica asking Zach if he will miss his bunny suit and he says "yes" and that he plans to ask BB if he can keep it. he says he can wear it to the club (LOL he says some of the dumbest things!)

Jessica is trying to figure out the washer (not sure what's wrong with it) she keep asking Jen what things mean on the washer.

Dustin was inside the kitchen with Kail (but I switched feeds and when I did Kail was in the bathroom so not sure if I missed anything here).

11:15 am to 11:22 am BBT

Dustin, Jessica and Kail in kitchen....no talk just about food etc. Dustin made protein shake, Jessica got cantelope and Dustin tells her to get the seeds out better than Eric did yesterday, she nods yes. They go back outside.

Kail making slop in kitchen by herself now. Looks and sounds like she is crying but not sure.

Zach comes in. Small talk about the beer that is left.

Jessica and Dustin outside talking about hating honeydew and how Jessica hates it, says it is the worst fruit to her to eat. She doesn't like the flavor.

Dustin comments that Jessica has been up since 5 am. Jessica says she found it uneasy that she was being stared at during the night (talking about Eric). (Switched feeds so I could hear them and missed some) Jessica saying "even though you think I'm a stupid 21 year old, I'm not". Dustin says "yeah." Dustin and Jessica now talking about how they feel refreshed from being in bed 24 hours. Dustin says they probably slept 16 hours out of the 24. Jessica says that she feels like she can take on the world. Jessica says she did dishes, laundry. Dustin still can't believe that she stayed up.

Zach is back with them with hot dogs. Talk stops and turns to food.

Dustin starts talking about having a really long DR session and we get FOTH.

11:27 am BBT

Back from FOTH

Talk of Jen's ear hurting still. General chit chat about the ear hurting and how Jen probably got the sludge in her ear.

(I have to run to a lunch meeting today. I can do more updates later this afternoon....I'll be back)

to clarify the Kayne West comment...

Dustin: that was a new song

Jessica: ahhhh, we are getting leaked information! There's a new Kayne West song....

*silence*

Jessica: he doesn't even like white people

Zach: who?

Jessica: Kayne

Zach: no way

Jessica: I don't know why they are playing that here, we only have one of his people that he likes

Dustin: Jessicaaaa....

Jessica: yes? I'm just saying, he's the one who said it

Zach: what, he likes gay men?

Jessica: no

Zach: well

Dustin: only likes

Jessica: he only likes black people

*silence*

Dustin: Jessica you've been up since 9!

Jessica: I've been up since 5

Dustin: no, you didn't go back to bed?

Jessica: yea

Dustin: no

Jessica: I couldn't, I worked oooout, I actually folded towels, I did dishes

Zach: no way

Dustin: I saw that, you did those?

Zach: you actually chipped in?

Jessica: yea, and it felt good (lolol)

Jessica: and I did laundry, TWO loads of laundry, I need to go move mine over to the dryer

Dustin: I need to go wash my sheets, after 24 hours in there

Jessica: can I put mine in there with you?

*Jessica gets up and walks to the washer*

Jessica: and I took a shower, so yea, I've been up for a while... it feels great to be up in the morning!

(Zach got up from the lounger and Dustin tried to claim it, said Zach didn't call 'seat lock'... so to get Dustin off the lounger, Zach came over and laid on top of Dustin until Dustin gave in to give the lounger back to Zach)

Dustin and Jessica outside talking about eliminating Eric. Dustin is happy to be the 4th vote, but doesnt want it dedicated to NICK. Thinks Danielle is nasty, has 2 boyfriends and he hates her.

They are making HOH plans and want Dani and Dick out no matter what. (see video link)

12:30PM BBT: Eric comes out into BY and Jessica tells him that she has been up since 5am and she has been doing housework. Eric apologizes for keeping her a wake last night but he felt like he had nowhere to go because of not being let outside while everyone was talking. Dustin tells him he was outside telling Dick he wont be spoken to like that in the house anymore.

Archived