August 10, Live Feed Updates

2:25BBT Eric and Jess in HOH talking about How Dick has no more insults or jokes about anybody and what he does say does not phase anybody anymore.

Eric goes on to talk about Zach. Jess says that she should talk to him in general and Eric reminds her that "those are hours you'll never get back".

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:30AM BBT: I'm still trying to figure out Zach. He was up in the HoH room being social and maybe trying to keep his key in the box this week. Afterwards, Zach goes out to patio and tells all the information he gathered while upstairs. He agrees with Dick that he doesn't like Dustin. Earlier, while by the HT, while the others were talking trash, Zach honestly said to the opposition, "Yeah but there's some validity to the things Dick says." His remarks were ignored by the others. Now Zach is in the kitchen with Dustin, and Zach is flat out asking for an alliance deal with Dustin. Both Zach and Dustin share all their secrets with who's aligned with who's and how things got to where they are. Dustin voices his suspicions against Jen, in that she has had a long term alliance with Dick and Daniele. This is a long talk they're having, it's still going on at 2:00AM with Dustin saying that Dick has to go, and Zach agreeing wholeheartedly. Audio Clip [30 minutes]

Zach tells Dustin that if they are to team up, they need one more person in their alliance. "So who would you like to work with?" Dustin asks him. "Hmmm I don't know, I hate to say it, but maybe Jen." Dustin: "No, Jen is too unpredictable..." Zach: "Then maybe Jessica..." Dustin: "Well, maybe, but we have to see where she is next week after Dick is gone." The conversation is interrupted [thankfully] by Amber and Jameka. Dustin and Jen joins them. The subject changes to restaurant food. Jen says that when stuck for a dinner idea she always says, "Let's take the kids to 'Old Country Buffet' and we'll be there eating and people will look like, 'Is that Vanna White eating at Old Country Buffet?'"

2:15AM BBT: Eric talks to Jessica that Dustin offered to go up against Dick just as an extra "fuck you" to Dick. They talk about how suddenly without Kail in the house Jen is all over the place trying to be everyone's friend. Eric says that apparently Dustin and Amber had a deal to evict him (Eric) last week and that this is something they have to look into because Eric feels they're definitely playing all sides. They start to dish Amber and neither of them like her. Jessica doesn't like the Amber has latched on to Jameka. [sounds like America wants Eric to get Dustin put on the block.]

2:30AM BBT: Jessica tells Eric that she'd really prefer to get rid of Daniele, as Daniele is the better game player, but since the whole house wants Dick out, she'll be happy to go along with them.

I'm out for the night. I hope someone can take over

**just poppin on at work*

Dick and Dani still in the by..he is smoking and pacing

*I dont have the volume up at work cause ..well, I am at work*

I occassionally hear Dani say something about Kansas.

almost 8am bbt

everyone still sleeping peacefully

9:19am bbt - everyone's still asleep

9:25am bbt - FOTH, Trivia, FOTH... time to wake up?

9:50am bbt feeds are back

F1/2 Dustin in kitchen getting food

F3 round room with lights off still

F4 small bed room

I could hear Dick talk/cursing, saying he was going to make it a hard week, don't see him on the feeds, not sure if he was talking to himself, or if he is off camera talking at Dustin... (Dustin never responded and Dick is silent now, so I'm thinking Dick is not in kitchen/dining room)

Back to FOTH again

9:55 am BBTBack!Feed 1 on Dustin washing dishesFeed 2 on kitchen areaFeed 3 on bathroom area.Dustin is the only one I see or hear.....9:56 am BBTCould see Jen in the bathroom area getting ready.Dustin still washing dishes.BB announces there are fresh batteries in the storage roomThen BB says "houseguests" and we get FOTH

10:02 am BBT

Back (again!)

Dustin and Amber talking...Amber saying "you're so routine" and Dustin says "I am"

Talk about something being so funny during the live show last night.

Things quiet as everyone is waking up and doing normal things in the morning (protein shakes, coffee, etc)

10:06 am BBTFeed 1 on Jameka sleepingFeed 2 on little bed roomFeed 3 & 4 on kitchen were Zach, Dustin and Amber are. Talk of how Zach slept and he said he slept good but the bed is deceiving since it's just a foam piece (don't know where he slept).BB tells Zach to move his mic higher and he says "you guys are so lame this morning." Dustin says "yeah lame song this morning too"Dustin asks Amber if "Little Miss Sunshine" slept in their room and Amber says "yes." Zach replies to them "oh she has a nickname now" and they both says yes and say her nickname again. Zach asks if it is because she is grouchy and they say yes. Zach says "that makes sense"BB announces (again) that it's time to get up for the day.Now just general chit chat about Lord of the Rings.....Zach quoting the movie (part 2) saying Gandolf says "he has no power now."BB announces that it is 1 hour until food competition.Zach eating a bowl of cereal. Dustin and Amber sitting there.10:13 am BBTBB announces "Jessica....I said it's time to get up for the day"Dustin and Amber laugh saying that she is up there alone and they are usually the ones to wake her up and get her out of bed.Silence again.

10:15 am to 10:33 am BBT

Amber tells Jam that Dick confronted Dustin this morning. Daniele comes in too. Jam said good morning to Daniele, Amber said good morning to Daniele, and Daniele said good morning. Daniele starts brushing her teeth and then says, "Amber, I would like to talk to you later if that's okay." Amber says yes, then runs to Dustin to tell him.

Amber and Dustin talk about who they want nominated (like it's their choice)

Lots of Quiet...all 4 feeds have been on them for a while.

10:38 am BBT

Dustin asks Eric if he woke up Jessica. He says no, but that he put her battery outside her door so she wouldn't have to come down and so she could "get her wits about her." Eric says they yelled at her to get up. Dustin says "yeah but when has that ever worked" (referring to BB announcing a wake up call).

Dustin goes up to see if she is awake and opens the door "you are awake" Jessica says "yes and thank you."

Dustin leaves the HOH room and goes back downstairs.

All 4 feeds on kitchen area. Dustin asks Jameka how she is feeling, couldn't hear her response and she asks how he slept. Dustin says he didn't sleep much. Jamkea says "are you serious." and he says yes.

Dick up and in the kitchen...he hasn't said anything....yet.

Dustin asks Jameka to grab him a vitamin pack as she is in a cubboard and she gets it and hands it to him. Amber sitting next to Dustin, Dustin whispers to Amber (couldn't hear a word) only heard the word "disgusting"

Dustin still talking but can't hear half of what he says. I heard him say "haggard old....."

Now talk of food competition and how they think it will be eating contest.

10:46 am BBT

Jameka in HOH with Jessica. Lots of small talk, but Jessica asking if everyone is okay (Amber, Jameka, etc) after Dick and his actions last night. Jessica saying that she might get it today after she nominates him and Jameka says that she doesn't think that Dick will do anything towards her. Jessica says "ugh...he is something else." Jessica says that she thinks that Dicks picks on her (Jameka) and Amber because they are easy instead of going off on Eric, Dustin and Jessica.

Jameka and Jessica both say "its a new day and it's going to be good"

Jessica remarks that she didn't like the music this morning.

Jessica wonders how he is going to act during the food competition. Jameka says "typical...whatever that means" and Jessica says "yeah". Jameka asks if Jessica is going to eat breakfast. They both say that the food competition probably won't start when they say.

Feeds switch to Jen and Dick in the round room. Lights are off.

Dick and Jen talking. Jen leaves almost immediately after the feeds switch.

Now all 4 feeds on Dick laying in the dark

Feeds switch back to HOH room with Jessica and Jameka. They are talking about eating something before the food competition.

BB announces that it is time to get up for the day.

They wonder who is not up yet. Jameka says that she is going to go downstairs, she leaves HOH.

Feeds switch to kitchen area where Amber is. Eric is there too. Jameka asks Eric if he is okay today and he says "yes". Jameka wondering what they are supposed to wear for food competition that BB hasn't told them anything. She says "I wish they'd tell us something"

General chit chat. Not much going on really as everyone is sitting around waiting.

10:56 am BBT

Amber talks to Jameka and tells her that she told Dustin that if it is two-person teams she (Amber) wants to be with Jameka and Dustin and Eric can be a team so that way if she gets on slop her and Jameka can get through it together. Jameka agrees. Eric says "yeah and so that I can ensure that Dustin's ass is on slop" everyone laughs.

Danielle comes in and talk turns to ants and where they are coming from and we get FOTH

11:53 am BBT

Still FOTH

(I'm going to be away for about 1 hour to 1 hour/30 minutes. I have an errand to run for my work office but when I get back I can do updates some more)

12:20 BBT

Still FOTH

12:30 BBT

Still FOTH!!!

I have to leave, hope someone else can take over.... not that there's much to report... nothing but FOTH!!

Archived