August 11, Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jen playing with pom-poms dust: c'mon guys remember it is a win win week, jess: win win week.. get it together... jen yawning... dust doing pushups... amber in HOH Bathroom "My hands hurt"... jess walks in and says something dust asks if they have prayed yet... jess I did this morning... dust starts mocking dick... amber and jess in bathroom whispering and getting ready... jam out of HOH loo and washing hands... dust: work it out girls... jess says "he would say something like that"... dust says something about stretching, jess: Ok I'll stretch dust: just the low butt and then sings "a little bit more"... FOTH

Still Trivia !

3:38 BBT still trivia...

[i can't believe I tried to post all a.m., but feeds were screwing up so bad I couldn't hear properly & didn't want to report misinformation. Of course during approx. 1 1/2 hrs. of trivia, my feeds are working wonderfully.....I'll try to help post again when (if) they get back assuming my feeds continue.]

:disappointed: Still Trivia

OMG and we're back

Eric telling Dani how despicable things being said by her father to 6 of the 8 guests

Dani whiing..what do you want me to do??

Eric saying your father has gone over the line. It should be upsetting to you

Dani...you never talked to me to see if it did bother me

Amber jumps in...blah blah

Dani interrupts her..and says one of is going home and it is effecting my life outside the house

Amber says it is awkward to be around you with your father

Dustin trying to explain that no one can approach her cause her father is always clinging to her

Zach agrees with Dustin

Dani defends her father again.....You point fingers Dustin, but three are pointing back at tyo

Dustin continues...Your father chose to seperate you from the hosue by clinging to you since your HOH and you made the decision to not fight that

silence

5:20pm bb time finally feeds back

amber/daniele talking in hoh room, daniele is crying that 'its so frustrating' (everyone except dick is in the hoh room

daniele: im not asking you for pity, nobody nobody can understand where im coming from, it sucks, it sucks most for me because its personal and its hard

eric: your father's attacks have crossed the line, he's attacked his sexuality, her motherhood, my character....he's attacked six of the 8 remaining

daniele: what do you want me to do eric

eric: when i see dustin,jameka,amber, not just me..it has nothing to do with the fact that its YOUR father, if anyone was doing it..regardless of who's doing it it SHOULD bother you

daniele: youve never talked to me about it

amber interrupts: its awkard for us, you and your dad are always together

daniele: one of us is going home and you dont understand, its affecting my life

amber: its not that we hate you, you see us come up here and you think we're secluding ourselves, but its not from you its from him...your dad is always with you so its just an uncomfortable situation

daniele: eric dont call me out, i did not attack your character

eric: we had a very good talk and i appreciate it

dustin:your father being here was a decision against your will, but it is a decision YOU made to not fight that

moment of silence

jameka: do you not think any of those things were violent

daniele: to be completely honest i dont agree with everything he says, you apologized with the things you said and i thanked you for that

jameka: he put a live spider under my shit

daniele: it was not live, it was dead

jameka: it was not dead , it was MOVING, you went back to your bed and you were laughing , it was not dead (jameka got her voice on up loud)

jameka: i accepted this responsibility, and here we are again, with you its 'me me me' and you accept nothing...its fine its fine..its my fault im sorry

dustin: one miscommunication is that you have told each of us you value our presence in this house, and i appreciate that, but the actions arent there to coincide

daniele: and i can say the same for you dustin

dustin: it was very reassuring to me when you came to me and said you appreciated me in this house, but your actions since havent

daniele: i have told amber i love dustin, amber can vouch for me dustin, i told nick i havent learned as much about dustin but nothing happened from that

Archived