August 14, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dustin and Jen are now on the porch with Dick. Zach is in the yard.

Apparantly Eric streaked when only Zach was there to see. [this revised]

Dick's current phrase is "Eric and his amazing flapping penis." Eric says he knew he had to do it to keep his word and just wanted to get it out of the way.

12:25 BBT

Jameka and Jessica chatting in the HOH. Jessica is fun-angry that she missed Eric's streak. They say they should ignore him since he did it without them there to see.

Dustin joins and says he saw it and that Eric was semi-hard no matter what he says. Says Eric just woke up and immeditely went ouside, dropped his shorts, and booked it in a circle through the yard.

ERIC JUST STREAKED THE BACKYARD!!!! He just got up, and figured he didn't want to hear about it all day. Zach, Jen, Dustin and Dick were outside, Dani too. They weren't expecting it. Dick said it has been a good morning. There were 6 good songs, then Eric streaking. They said Jessica, Amber and Jameka would be upset they missed it. Jen said in the shower it was just straight, it wasn't doing anything (talking about Eric's penis), and Dick asked what was it supposed to do, push-ups? They said it was flapping between his legs. Amber gets called to the DR, and Dick said Amber missed Eric and his amazing flapping penis.

Eric went in and got dressed, went to get batteries in the SR, and then went back out. Zach said he was a man of his word. Eric was accused of "fluffing', and Jen asked what that was. They explained various ways, but basically it is getting partially erect before whatever.

They can't believe Jessica is still asleep. Dick said why, she sleeps 14 hour a day. They are talking about the party last night, and that it started early so it could make ShoToo. Not much talking now. Talk resumes of Eric's streaking. Eric said he didn't want a gawking audience, so he surprised them. He did a good lap, then grabbed his shorts. They said they didn't realize his shorts were there, or they would have grabbed them. He said that is why he did it unannounced.

Jen asked if Eric was feeling better. He said he thought it was food poisoning. He is glad it isn't the flu, and he would be sick for 10 days. He is blaming the steak, as he is the only one that ate it. (Cover story). Claims he must have lost 10 pounds, it was like having 5 enemas.

Jen said today is hair day. Eric said he will wait for them, then. Dustin said he needs to re-do his hair, but not sure if they will give them to him since he isn't HoH today.

Now talk of the weather.

Jameka went into HoH room and just told Jessica that they missed Eric streaking. Jessica thought they werelying, just to get to them. Jameka said it was about 20 minutes ago. That is what woke her up. Jessica said he is a rat, and she is going to ignore him all day. (jokingly). Jessica's voice is a little hoarse.

Jameka said it is 12:30 and Jessica said that isn't too bad. Jess thinks she slept with the lights on, she was really tired. They are still complaining they missed it. Jessica mentioned her voice, and Jameka said maybe it is changing into a woman's voice.

Dustin comes in to tell the girls about Eric streaking. Says he saw the whole thing. He said no matter what Eric said, he was semi-hard. Jameka wants to know how big it was, on the curling iron, and Dustin showed her. Dustin commented that there was a lot there to work with, especially for such a little man. Dustin said he came out, dropped his shorts, did a circle around the yard, then back into his shorts.

Jessica goes outside, and Eric is talking to her, saying he can arrange a private showing for her. She said no thanks. He said he didn't know Jessica wasn't out there. Dick said come on, she never gets up that early. He said he knew Zach and Daniele were up, because they weren't in the room anymore. Dick said the nickname tripod was accurate. dick said he feels bad for "the poor bastard", talking about Zach, when he watches the show and everyone is ribbing him about being so small. They said Jameka took a banana into the DR and cut off the stem to show what Zach looked like.

Dick said Dustin gave him(Eric) a standing ovation for his streaking. Dustin said he could see it flapping from behind, there was a lot to take in from many angles. Eric said Jessica say it yesterday, up close. Dick said up close? and Eric said he was taking a shower yesterday with Jess standing next to him and didn't realize the glass wasn't frosted. (HoH isn't, downstairs is) Dick and Jen both confirm the glass isn't. Dustin said he got to know Dick better when he was HoH.

Now talking about ingrown toenails. Surgery is possible to help, Jameka isn't sounding very happy with that. Dick is being congenial with the HG's outside. Jen is eating slop, and said "another day of tanning". No comment. Dick said as much as people lay out, there should be some dark MF'ers in there. Eric said his face was really red yesterday.

Talking about Eric's mic pack. Dick said "Is that your mic pack or are you really glad to see me?", and Eric said it is his mic pack.

Talking about the stench from last night's trash can. Said it smelled like rotten meat. There was some horrid turkey in it. Dick took it outside, so they think that is why it stinks.

Eric, Jen and Dick on couches in BY talking about music and Eminem. He was one of the morning songs. (there were 5 or six) Jessica is laying out with Dustin. She asked how long they had been out, he said not long, maybe 10 minutes. Jessica said she is going to do her roots tonight.

Jen said musicians don't make the money they used to. Dick said what are you talking about? He said they get money touring, plus all the merchandise they sell at each show. They also have VIP ticket packages, that are really high. Dick said don't kid yourself, they still sell a lot of CD's. (Jen must only download). Dick explaining how they have to get started.

Jameka and Amber are upset at Eric because they didnt get to see him streaking.

Eric and Dick explaining that it wasnt a planned thing...Eric apologizes and Dick says wow you have to

apologize for streaking how demanding. Amber says its the pricinpal..(roll eyes) E says well theres nothing I can do about it now can I? Dick says "You can do it again" Amber say "NUH UH I dont wanna see"

Zach is laying out with Dani, Dustin and Jessica. He keeps droning on about how to gain muscle mass and the formula of protein to calories, blah, blah, blah. Jessica gets up to get something from inside. Amber stops her at the sliding glass door, and starts complaining about someone. Couldn't hear who, but she sounded pissed. Amber went on out, and Jess did whatever.

Dick is cooking slop, Jameka is eating at the counter, Zach comes in to make something to eat. Dick has been complaining about the ants, and no paper towels. Dick is talking about how much food Mike ate, and that Zach can't match it. Zach is saying everything he is going to put on his sandwich. Ham, turkey, swiss, mustard, hummus. Dick tells Zach to look out the window, they make fun of Jen, her "nanny" bit, and saying she sits so people can look up her dress or whatever. They aren't buying into her act. Zach said hummus is the glue that holds the meat together, and the "O" ring after Dick said it clogs you up. Zach then adds tomato and lettuce, and gives credit to Amber from Las Vegas for that contribution. Not sure why he is giving a running commentary about his sandwich.

Amber went back to bed. She was only up about 35 minutes. Jameka went upstairs and is in the HoH bed, reading her bible. Dani, Jessica and Dustin on chaise lounges. Dani and Dustin said something about teh ODA, (open door alliance) and Dustin said they are done. Dani said no, Jen and Zach are still here. Dustin said Zach is the leader.

Dustin saying he doesn't know why Eric has so much laundry. Jessica said he sweats through his clothes. Dustin said he went into the DR after Eric and the seat was so warm it was almost moist.

Really boring.....will check back later.

Zach is laying outside with Jessica. Everyone else is inside. He is talking game with her, about Jen then about Dustin, and how he can't be trusted. He said to be careful. He can see things backfiring on Jessica down the road if Dustin stays because he is so shady.

Zach brings up that in the PoV comp Dustin took money and trip, and screwed over Jameka. He also went against the group. He lied to Dick in front of everyone, then said in the backyard that he did vote to keep Eric. Zach again tells her to stay aware. Jess asked if he thought Dustin was bringing Amber down. He said hethought Dustin uses the fact she is emotional, and plays on that. Dustin influences her decisions, and votes. He said he is sure she is capable of voting for herself, but Dustin is definitely the thinker of the two of them. He said Amber really wanted to keep Nick in, and if she would have voted the way she wanted, it might have been possible to keep him. Zach said Amber has cried on him telling him she made a mistake, and that Nick was a good person.

Zach said to tink down the road of the choices she has to live with. She needs to keep her options open. Zach said he likes the fact he makes decisions on choices he can live with. He thinks Jessica has a chance to be valuable in the game. Jessica said she is glad her decisions are over with, unless it comes down to a tie. Zach said Dustin is just such a pain in the ass, and he is turning into the new Joe, making friends with everyone. Zach doesn't like it. Jessica had commented that she thinks everyone has his number. Jessica said he is just going to bury himself. Zach said he already has unless they let him get by with it. Dustin is a loose cannon.

Jess asked Zach how late he was up. He said he went to bed around 1:30, she said she went to bed early. He said they were playing games in the little room, and they finally got the hint and moved on.

Zach moves back to Dustin. He warns her not to be fooled by him putting himself up against Dick. She said she knew that, but she felt anyone going up against Dick would be safe, didn't he think so. He said he doesn't know, but to not be swayed by his volunteering to go up.

They start talking about the last song that morning, "sunglasses at night" and start singing. FoTH

Jessica said she is going inside for a while. Zach said Dustin and Jameka are in the HoH room. He said to be careful. Dustin has such an attitude, like Kail, and look where she is. Jessica gets up and goes inside.

Zach goes inside with Jess and gets something to drink. she gets out some vitamins, and he asks for some too. They are talking about Eric again, and how she missed him streaking. She is saying she might not play beer pong tonight. He said Eric wants to get rid of the booty shorts and cleaning, and they told him to talk to his partner. He said she is made at me. She said oh yeah.

Zach goes back outside and is talking to Dick about ants. dick said it looks like they have about 60 eyes.

Zach said he is trying to keep his weight down. They feel Dustin and Eric don't have any weight to put on, Dick has stayed about the same and Zach has lost weight. They said the girls have all gained. Jen for sure, Jess has put a littl on, Amber definitely, and maybe Jameka.

Zach is telling Dick about his convo with Jessica (which he told her was just between them). He said she isn't sure about Zach's vote, and he reminded her about the crap that Dustin has pulled. He has sold out a team for prizes, he would sell out a person, and he will do whatever he needs to in order to stay in. Zach said what a face he would make if he got voted out. Zach said he is rolling around in his head the numbers if Dick stays with Jen, Dick, Daniele, himself and possibly Eric. He said that would be a risk he would have to take. He said the consequences if Dick stayed would be Jessica hating him because she couldn't trust Zach.

Zach said Dick has to campaign to Jessica the benefits of keeping Dick over Dustin. Dick said he could be a lot more help then Dustin. Dick said Zach needs to pitch it to her. He said he can't. He can give scenarios, but he can't confront her, as he gave his word about his vote. He will vote Dick out unless she releases him from it. Zach is saying it would be better to have Dick on his side than Jessica, but he doesn't think there are any numbers. If it is a tie, and Jessica has to break it, then they are not sure how she would vote. She doesn't want to lose favor with her group. They will try to get Eric to keep Dick.

Eric comes out and subjects changes, talking about how many eyes a fly have. They are working too hard at covering what they were talking about. Eric asked where everyone is. The girls and Dustin are upstairs, Daniele is taking a nap, and so is Jen. Eric wants to play beer pong with Zach now, as he is really bored. Not sure what they will play for. Lots of manuevering. They ar going to play pong, and decide what to play for later. They invite Dick to play. They are going to play with water. Lots of big talking about who will win, and who has won. They go inside where it is cooler. Dick has never played before, so he wanted to play the loser. Zach said Dick could play first against Eric, and Zach will play the winner.

I'm out.............

Eric and Dick playing ping pong (I guess with water). All four feeds on them.

(Morty is still under the weather, I'm off to cook dinner so if anything non boring happens can someone please post it? Pretty please :) )

I didn't see this posted, so wanted to add it, but after the first game of beer pong w/ eric & dick, zach started playing w;/ dick & eric went to the downstairs bathroom to talk to Jess (who was starting to touch up her roots). Eric explained why he didn't wait for them to be around to do his streaking (he didn't know who was outside, didn't want to announce it, etc.), she said she was only jokingly mad at him. It's not that they wanted to "see" him, it's that they just felt left out. He says Amber was really pissed telling him that she sees where his alliances are now. Eric cannot believe they (Jam/Amb) are making such a big "game" thing out of it. Jess said she understands and didn't think that at all, she just felt left out since everyone else was there. They are good on that & then she tells him that when Dick spoke to her yesterday, it wasnt just an apology, it was game talk, and she fills him in on that & what Zach spoke to her about today. Eric told her that Dick said he wanted to talk to him (Eric) after the beer pong game. They were just updating each other, still on the same page, still only trusting each other. Sorry I couldn't post this at the time it happened, got caught up in something, but was listening, watching from afar....lol

4:08 pm BBT Zack & Dick talk and Dick said shold i go to try for Jen vote and Zack said just make sure it dosent hurt Dani in the game. Zack & Dick talk about how dumb Jen is and she would mess it up and wish it was someone else voted into house.

Eric and Jess talk about the vote. Jess says she justdoes not want to make anyone mad at her.

*just popped on*

AMber and Jam appear to be attacking the ants in the kitchen.

Armed with yellow gloves and rags in their hands, pulling things out of the drawers and wiping down the walls.

Jameeka compares the Caveman commercial song to the ants....Everywhere I go...they are there

Watching during commercials of show

Jameeka and Amber in hammock. Jam munchin on an orange.

Talking about how Dick is campaigning like he has a chance to stay

Amber :hmmmm hmmm

Amber starts talking about the ants again

all feeds on dick and danielle

she is laying in bed all covered up

Dick is really trying to be a father

Sitting with her quietly ..occassionally asks her a question

Like...what are you thinking right now

She is being the whinny baby and telling him her thoughts are not for his amusement

He is really surprised she wont tell him *you really wont tell me?*

She is bascially shutting him down.

He sticks in there being a Dad

Dustin, amber and Eric in BY by Hamock meeting...Eric says something about not knowing why Zach said something, tells Dustin and Amber that he (Eric) doesn't know if they (A/D) have been knitpicking at each other. Amber asks "why though? why all of a sudden?" Dustin says he told Zach like 4 or 5 days ago "You know, you've been kind of ballsy to me and being a little bull and I really don't appreciate it" and Zach answered him that "Well, I'm finally standing up for myself"

Eric asks Dustin if he (Dustin) was harrasing Zach. Dustin says he didn't see himself as been harrasing. Eric says "so you guys don't think that Dick will even bother with Amber and Jameka, you think this is specifically directed at Jessica and me cuz that's pretty stupid, or you think he's going to talk to everyone..." Amber says Dick better not approach her because she'll say(puts her hand up) "Dick...no, this is not an option"

Eric starts to ask "but do you really think..." and Dustin yells "YEAH! He's not embarrassed!"... Eric says after the events of last week would Dick really think it's reasonable and appropriate...Amber tries to say something to the effect that Dick has to try but Eric goes on saying that He (Eric) is close to Dustin and Dick single handedly tried to lie, mess his character (Eric's) and get him out of the house....Eric: so now, I should trust him and I should align with him and get out someone who actually saved my ass? I mean, give me a f*cking break!"

Dustin says Dick's not embarrassed and just like he grasped at straws to get Eric out of the house last week, he'll grasp at straws to get Dustin out this week. Eric says "I can only imagine the kind of deals he (Dick) will offer. I can only imagine"...then Eric says "I won't put you up next week" and laughs...Dustin says "I know" laughing too.

Eric says "yeah, cut me a 500K check and maybe I...still won't consider it" (no laughs on this one) Eric goes on to ask what can Dick offer at this point. nothing. "the worst ally in the history of the game, that's what he can offer you?"...silence...

Amber says she's going in to work out with Zach, tells them Zach's already running in there. Amber says how sad that Zach always comes to tell her he's working out, she never looks for him. That when she starts without him Zach yells at her that that's not being a good partner. Dustin tells Amber that maybe she should work that angle with Zach a little bit. Amber says the problem with her is she doesn't know how to work and angle, she doesn't know what to say because she (Amber) doesn't have "sneaky" in her so she doesn't know how to work an angle and she really wishes she could because in these workouts with Zach he really...well she doesn't know what to say, "it's weird".

Eric says what he's curious about them is why would anyone just sit back and let their fate be sealed for them, so there's no reason to believe that Zach, Jen and Daniele are just going to just go one, one, one and just see what happens.

Eric thinks they're either planning to work everyboby or be rebels and go on their own. Eric wonders what is their plan. Is it to pit one against the other in the group while they fly under the radar, is the plan to pull people from the group...what are they doing? because they're not just gonna sit there and say "please vote us out in order and good luck to the rest of you. whether or not it works, is another story."

Eric wonders what is Jen doing because he hasn't seen Dan do much this week, she has not approach any of them. amber and dustin nod "no"... Eric wonders if Dan is just regrouping and all of a sudden next week they'll have a different Daniele doing the rounds trying to talk to everyone, smiling and happy, trying to concoct 500 deals. Eric doesn't think Dan is gonna go for the group, he thinks she will go for Zach and Jen. Amber and Dustin agree.

Eric continues saying Dan will prolly hope one of them (Z,J,D) win HOH, then take out one of their group (Eric's). Eric says that's why he hasn't blown off Jen and Zach this week, because, even though they make him uneasy, they might win HOH and he doesn't know if they'll get Dan out...

Amber says Zach or Jen will not be able to put one of their group out. period. Amber says there's no way they can pull that out cuz they are the biggest group in the house. Eric says "I don't know I see Jen upstairs all the time with you guys, she wants something" Dustin says yes, every action happens for a reason "you eat cuz you're hungry..." "everything you do has a benefit received"

Eric says it must be then for in case their group wins HOH so that they would not put Jen and Zach up. Jam is there now. Amber thinks they're trying to make friends this week because they know they're gonna be targets. Eric says neither Zach or Jen have offered him anything, amber and dustin say not to them either, so they have to find out what is it that they (Z/J) are really after.

Eric says to him, Jen and Zach's actions are really up and down, so they need to figure out what are their real intentions are...Amber goes in to exercise...Then Dick comes out and the convo breaks. They tell Dick they're walking towards the door to go get their hair done...

Archived