August 14, Live Feed Updates

Dustin is inside trying on Eric's clothes. Amber and Jameka say that Eric doesn't like people to use his clothes. Dustin says that Eric told him to use them anytime! Jameka says, "Yeah, because he trying to be your friend."

Dick and Dani are outside talking. Dick tells Dani that if they can get Jess and Eric to come to their side, they can get rid of Jen, Amber and Jameka. Dick says that Jen is an idiot and a liar. Dani agrees. Dick says it is most apparent now that Jen is an idiot, since Kail is gone. Dani keeps saying she doesn't trust anyone and she isn't sure how she feels about this. Dani says that she doesn't want Eric there. He lies and manipulates and "screwed us over a lot."

Dick stands up for Eric, and says that they put Eric on the block and tried to get him out of the house, though! She says they didn't, though. He says they tried. She says they didn't. Dick says Dick and Dani were put on the block, and then if Dick isn't kicked out, they can "call it even and start over."

Dick says that Eric is such a great player, and Jess, Eric, Dani and Dick can take over the house. Dani says she will not turn her back on Zach.

Dani: I have Zach's back in this game. And I will not turn my back on Zach.

Dick says he feels the same way. He says that Zach is bouncing back and forth between Dani/Dick and Eric/Jess, anyway. Zach feels like he is in on both sides. Dani says that if they do make this deal with Eric and Jess, then she does NOT want them to know that Zach is on their side. She doesn't want to betray him. Dick says he won't tell, and Zach will feel very safe for at least three weeks, as Eric and Jess will think they have Zach, too.

Dani says that if Zach gets HOH, he will put up Eric. Dick agrees. Dani says she doesn't trust anyone other than Zach and Dick. Dick says you have to make deals with people you don't trust if you want to stay in the game!

Dick: If it is for real, then Eric is feeling insecure in this house.

Dick says that Eric told him that Eric feels that he could be in sequester in the next couple of weeks. Dick told him that he doesn't even know how true that is. Eric told him he did know.

Zach interrupts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zach says that Jess picked up Dick's glass and drank out of it and was yelling (in a funny way). Dick says that it's not like he has herpes all over his mouth! He says that people in the house are weird. He says that "Amber, who will suck bloody balls" will freak out over having a bite of his ice cream. Zach asks about the bloody balls, and Dick says that Zach is way behind--this was discussed a few weeks ago. Dani says it is disgusting, and Zach tells Dick that he doesn't want to know about it.

11:36 BBT

Zach saying "I"M so Stoked" about their winnings in the beer pong saying they are not giving up the "booty shorts" and the "cleaning"

The three are talking about all the work they do and Zach goes over "three people 5 min DR session" "booty shorts" and the cleaning Zach "that is huge" saying Eric won't admit that he's mad> Zach saying a limit on tomorrow's game to 5.

Dick complaining that Dustin said he only moved furniture around and Zach says it's a huge job to vacum.

Zach saying today was a pretty fun game..Zach telling him "mexico margaritias" about going to sequester. Zach says he can cause major desention in the group...Dick "i've already started"....

Talking about hated HG and hated reality contenstants..Sue and Richard fron survivor....Dick tells Zach about the Survivor all stars Sue meltdown.

Dick telling Zach that Dani wasn't hip about his idea and tells Zach "first my loyalties are to you" telling Zach he's trying to cut a deal with Eric and Jessica...if he can swing it "who's left" Amber Jameka andsaying if she wants to get farther in the game she needs to team up with them....

Zach says "what you need to do" and plant a seed in her head so Jess will "come talk to me" . Dick saying she's doesn't need to stand and evict from a tie if he gets to vote.

Zach says if he votes to keep Dick he will "break the barrier" he has with Jess.

Zac says "that's a risky play" and Dick says it's risky but "it's cutting the fat"..Zach says "I'm going to play dumb" and rather have them "leak it to me" saying if you talk to Eric he will break the ice with her before you talk to her.

Zach says not to implicate him in the plan.

Eric comes out to look for his flip flops

Dick reassures him that their loyalty is to him and Dani comes out that he's not sure how she feels about making deals with Eric and says no "to final four" and says "I will sell out Eric and Jessica" before I would Zach and tells him that he can always put up Eric since he's not part of the deal... Dani says "you would have the votes to get him out " and Dani says "you have my word" and says the Nick was a big regret....

Zach says "I want Dustin out" and says he doesn't think it will happen this week. Dani saying if we get him out we will have the numbers...saying that he needs to "Mr mouth" to pull off the acting job to get her to come to him as he made a deal with Jess. Zach wants them "to approach me" saying he wants her to realease him "from the agreement".

Zach is telling Dan that he promised Jess he'd vote to get Dick out and he plans to keep that promise, unless Jess comes to him and tells him to change his vote, personally. Zach says he will not be the one to go to Jessica and ask to change the vote...Dan says "I know you don't agree with me, but you have to" Dan tells him Jess is not that close with Jam, she's close with Eric and whatever Jess does will involve Eric...Zach insists that he does not want to be the one approaching Jess...

Dan says it's okay that she will do the talking to Jess, but she (Dan) wants Zach to feel comfortable about it because "Hello!" she has already turn the house against Eric before and she (Dan) can do it again...Zach says, yes, but it was based on BS and people were lying to her...Zach keeps repeating he's worried, Dan keeps promising him that she won't sell him out...

Zach says he wants to keep Dick around, but it's got to be something mayor for it to work. Dan asks why, Zach says "Everybody hates your dad" Dan says, yes, and wouldn't Zach love to be sitting next to Dick for final two knowing how much Dick is hated?...

Zach says his first impression is that it's completely ridiculous because there's too many people that hate Dick...Says he wants Dustin out but does not want to break his word to Jess...

Dan says "not, if she comes to you and asks"...Zach says he likes the idea of voting Dustin out, that that would be huge...Dan says "and it would have been done by their own side" ...Zach says he doesn't want to get Eric mad...Dan says Eric would be in on it...Zach says that would be a huge surprise to Dustin to get voted out...Dan (laughing) yes! it would be like this...(then Dan mimes Dustin's reaction when getting the boot)...

Final agreement...Zach will wait until Jess approaches him and asks him to vote Dustin out. If she doesn't, he'll vote Dick out...Zach tells Dan that Dick has to be careful because he (Dick) really sucks when it comes to dispensing information...

Dan asks Zach if he thinks Eric would take him (Zach) to final 2...Zach says no because Eric knows Zach's game is better than his (Eric) but that Jess might take Zach...Zach doesn't like Eric, because he (Z) doesn't find Eric funny... Dan agrees...

Dick comes out...says if he can end up swinging this...Dan tells Dick that Zach and her (Dan) are worried that he (Dick) talks too much...Zach says he's "gotta piss" and leaves...

Amber comes out, convo turns to "The Biggest loser" Show, Dick thinks it's a great show...BB calls Dick to DR...Dick: me?...Again?...Do I have to change shirts?...Dick goes inside...Dan alone outside...

11:58 BBT

Zach says if they can get Jess to change her mind then the don't "even need Eric" Dani says that if there is any chance and Zach says he doesn't see it happening and says that he doesn't want Dick to implicate him and Dani says "I want you to feel comfortable and confident" and Dani says she started with getting Eric nominated last week and Zach says it was "based on bullshit" and thinks it was Dustin's doing and Dani says maybe but from Erics direction.

Dani says it mmakes you the odd man out but it makes you the strong player. Zach worried that he's the odd man out if it comes down to him Dani and Dick....Dani saying she would not sell him out against anyone.

Zach saying he needs something huge but doesn't see it hapeening and Dani telling him about that next week they have 4 playing for HOH and Zach says unless Jen turns to the darkside and puts Dani and Dick up.

Zach says that his decision will come when the proposal is made but says that it seem ridiculous because everyone hates Dick..."I really don't want Fucking Dustin here" but if he can get out of his word with Jess because he doesn't want to "be a liar".

Dani says if she lets him out that he's in saying it would "be fucking huge" afterwards the line in the sand would be drawn but Dani says he'd be safe as they would be after Dick and Eric....

Zach saying it won't hurt to try....."that would be the hugest fucking surprise" on Dustin's face if he went..Zach says "you me and your dad" down the road and Dani says "you'll have Jessica as a backbone" saying that she's easy to read and predictible.

Zach says he needs "to keep me out of it" and he has to sell it. Zach says if Dick convinces Eric and Eric talks to Jess and Jess comes to him but if she doesn't come to him "I'm voting your dad out" Zach comparing the outburts of Jameka and dick saying he can't believe he's comparing the two.

Zach says says if I'm up against one of you then he's down one vote and says if both of them are on the jury he has two votes and it they get the last HOH and he's out third and are those "risks I'm willing to take"

talking how the hate Eric... Zach "jameka is good as dead" and all she is a vote Amber is "driftwood...eric and dustin are a "pain in the ass' and Jen "scares me" and jess i s lost..

Dick comes back out saying if I can swing it Dani interrupts and says we went over everything and admonishes him for his big mouth and are worried about it.

Amber comes out and talks abot the "biggest loser " with her saying she's never watched it,, Dick talks about it..

12:17 BBT

In the bedroom Jameka Jen Jameka Dustin and Amber talking ...asking questions about HG.

Outside talking about Nick ..Zach saying he offered to let him stay at his apartment if he wanted to relocate and would stay in touch with Mike...Dick says he would stay in touch by email fro "shits and giggles" and Zach says he doesn't respect people who don't earn their own way especially "out here". Dani says she would keep in touch with Joe by email and Dick said he would keep in touch with Kail..

Dick said Eric asked if he would keep in touch and Zach said he would and with Dustin no because he's "too young " and he's "an idiot"Dick agrees.. Zach says maybe Amber if he was in Vegas and gave her a call and probably would happen once.

Zach says "I would keep in toch with Mike and Nick and you guys" saying it's a pain going to Long Beach and OC.....and Dick says he could get him into Ramstein[german metal band] show and Zach's says that's cool.

Talking about the Avalon and how it's changed and Dick says he hasn't been there in a long time and was suppose to go see "Bucket of Weinnies" but didn't go. Talking about different bands..

Approx midnight

Zach is talking to Dani. Dani is telling Zach that she voted out Nick and she will not do something like that. She tells Zach she would "sell out Eric and Jessica" way before she sells out Zach.

Dani whispers: If you get HOH, that doesn't mean YOU can't put him up!

Zach: Who?

Dani: Eric.

Dick tells Zach that he could be in a great position right now. He says that it's just like when he and Dani were against Kail and Jen--at some point in the future, Zach can be sitting around eating popcorn and having a beer while Dani and Dick battle Eric and Jess!

Zach: Yeah, or you guys can team up and boot me!

Dick says "Hey! I'm telling you right now--the first thing I said to you!"

Zach: I know.

Dick leaves to go inside.

Dani tells Zach that if Zach puts up Eric he will have the votes to get Eric out.

Zach: Okay (sounds not that convinced).

Dani talks about voting out Nick, and she has Zach's back above everyone.

Dani: I don't know if you like, trust me, or...

Zach: I do, but I don't, I mean I do....

Dani says she wants Eric out so bad. Zach says he wants Dustin out of here.

Dani says she knows!!! We need to get him out! (sounds excited)

Zach: But it can't happen this week.

Dani: But it can! Zach, if you, cause Jess is here backing you up. The only one you would have to worry about is Eric, and you would still have the votes to stay.

Zach: The thing is, though, I don't care about Eric.

Dani: And if Eric put you up, Zach, you have my word if I play POV and win it, I will take you off! That is my honest-to-God word to you. (And we know how that worked out for Kail! --Cat)

Zach says the thing is, if he ends up kicking out Dustin, then Dani and Zach would get on the block together, probably.

Dani: Not if Dustin goes home this week! If Dustin goes home this week, we have the numbers! Especially if--

Zach: I have to make sure that Jess is cool with it. And I don't know how to do that.

Dani: Well, that's what we're talking about, though.

Zach: And whatever he says, Mr. Mouth! (Dick) He has to pull off some kind of an acting job to get her (Jess) to come to me with the thought!

Dani: What do you mean?

Zach: Whatever he is trying to propose to--

Dani interrupts: Eric and Jess?

Zach says he doesn't care about Eric.

Dani: No, you don't, no, honestly--

Zach; No, no, no no no, let me finish! I made an agreement with Jess. I plan on sticking to it, unless there is a serious advantage that I gain from that. If your Dad stays and then Jess is pissed off or whatever and Dustin goes, I need to know what I'm gaining from that situation, over Jess!

Dani says she is saying that there is no way that Dick can stay in the house with Jess pissed--it has to be Jess and Eric.

Zach says he doesn't want to say anything to Jess and Eric about this stuff.

Dani says no, she doesn't want him to do that, anyway!

Zach says that Jess and Eric would have to come to him and propose voting out Dustin. Dick needs to propose to Eric and Jess that they approach Zach with "the opportunity."

Zach says he would rather Jess specifically "release him from the agreement," and then that would be fine.

Dani says that all it would take is for them to take Jess that they don't know where Zach's vote is.

Dani says that they would take out the three (Jameka, Jen and Amber), and do it with Jen going first.

Zach says he doesn't care about Eric at all in the situation.

Zach says Jess has to come to him. Dani says she understands and that's fine.

Dani: We have three days.

Zach: This is the thing. If you can get Jess to change her view and come straight to me, you wouldn't even need Eric!

Dani: I know you don't agree with me, but you have to! I know you think she's closer to Jameka, but I swear to you that she's not!

Dani says that Jess and Eric will never vote against each other.

Zach says that if the only way is for Eric and Jess to agree to take out Dustin, it won't happen.

She says there is a chance.

Zach says that she needs to make sure that her Dad doesn't "say something stupid."

She agrees and says that Zach won't be involved at all.

Dani says that Jess and Eric will believe that Zach is on their side and not D & D's.

Zach says he wants them to think that.

Dani agrees.

Zach says he thinks he can work with Jess, even though 'she is trying to use me, and I see it."

Dani asks how Zach feels about all of it--she wants him to be comfortable.

Dani: Hello! I freaking turned the whole group around, and put Eric up, and I wanted Eric out of here.

Zach: Yeah, but it was based on bullshit.

Dani: No, it wasn't!

Zach: It wasn't legit!

Dani: Yes it was! Are you kidding me??

(Zach looks unconvinced)

Zach: You think that all of that stuff was done on his doing?

Dani: Between the three of them, yeah!

Zach: I think that Dustin is implicated by a lot of that shit.

Dani: Totally, but it came from Eric!

Dani: It doesn't matter--It's the group, and if Dustin leaves this week and Eric leaves a couple of weeks from now, it doesn't matter. And we're gonna be stronger on this side! Amber and Jameka are no threat at all. Jameka doesn't have any HOH's and Amber is not going to win HOH's!

Zach: And she'll crumble when Dustin is gone.

Dani: YES!

Dani: And then all we have to worry about for next one out is Jen! Cause she is lying and she's a competitor, you know what I mean? She's gotta go.

Silence

Dani: How do you feel about that?

Silence

Dani: I know it kinda makes you the odd man out, but at the same time it makes you the strongest player. Because you're working--

Zach: See, yes and no, because then I, once again, I mean I have people backing me up, but I don't really have anyone. Then, in the end game, I mean realistically in a poor way of saying this, but you and your Dad have each other and I go home #3 or #4, and I'm fucked for my game.

Dani: Zach, I'm telling you I'm not going to sell you out before anyone else.

Zach says he knows, and it comes down to final 3, and he knows it is better than where he's at right now.

Zach: I don't know. I mean, I've always thought about voting to keep your Dad in, regardless. But it's gotta be something major, for me to really do that, and I don't have it.

Dani: What do you mean?

Zach hesitates: Well, everybody--everybody hates your Dad!

Dani: I know! So wouldn't you love to be sitting next to him in the final two? Seriously, think about that!

Zach: You know, that's cool and all, but there's no guarantee he's going to last more than a week!

Dani: But it's one more week! And if he stays, it's me, you, my dad and Jen going for HOH! And Jen would put up probably Amber and Eric or something. She definitely, I think, would put up Eric.

Zach: Unless she changes to the dark side and puts you and your Dad up again next week!

Dani: I don't think she would. But even if she did, let's play this game again, the same way we did this week!

Dani talks about how the HOH would be against Eric and Amber, so it's really just Eric they would be playing against for HOH.

Zach: I think my decision will probably, honestly, come when you guys decide to propose whatever you're proposing to them, and one of them actually comes to me. I need to get whatever feedback they give me.

Dani says she needs to know how Zach feels about it, though, because if he doesn't like it, what good would it do?

Long pause

Zach: My first impression is that it is completely ridiculous!

Dani: Why? Because you can't trust them?

Zach: No, because there's too many people that want your dad out!

Dani: Not if they vote to keep him, Zach. That doesn't even make sense.

Zach says they would only vote that way because they don't like Dustin, though.

Zach says he doesn't want Dustin there, and he's trying to figure a way to think it through, but he can't see it now. If he could get out of the thing with Jess and still have good ties....it makes him a liar if he breaks his word. She says that he won't be a liar if she comes to him with the proposal. He says that if that happens, he would be in.

2 cams outside where Dick and Zach are talking about the Ramones and related stuff...Dan comes out, but leaves right away saying she can't take all that "frigging name dropping"...tells Dick he knows it annoys her...

2 cams in room where Dustin, Jen, Amber, Jam, Eric are playing "I have never..."

12:29 BBT

Dani goes in because of the "Name dropping" and telling Dick "it annoys me" and tells him he might want to pick up those names he's dropped on the ground..

Dick agrees to stop name dropping so she stays and she starts talking about techno music and Zach likes "the music" " old school techno" but doesn't like the rave scene talking about "old beat box" stuff and says he use "to love it"

12:45 BBT

Outside Dick and Zach talking about Robotics while dani is laying down or dying of boredom..

In the bedroom the rest playing their game about they have done and see how many people agree . Dustin just admitted that he's "sucked dick for money" $20 and a collective "you're gross" [i agree]

1:00 BBT Dick talking about going to "the armpit of California" dick couldn't remeber the name and Zachs says "Fresno?" and Dick says yes "Fresno the armpit of California" [lol too funny..] Zach says he's never been there and Dick says don't.Then they both start ragging on Needles, Ca..Zach saying a friend got arrested and that's where they took him when they were at the river. Talk goes back to movies..

1:16 BBT Dani throwing a hissy fit because Dick keeps farting and Zack laughs and says if she act like that if Chris farts and Dani says that he leaves the room and Dick and Zach continue to tease her.

Jen comes out to ask if Eric's shoes are different colors and says yes to verify for their game. Jen explains the game and Zachs says "that sounds fun" and Jen says its breaking up.

Dani wants to go to bed and wants it to break the game up....saying "they don't care" and Zach jokes that he would put up the people who prevent him from sleeping

1:21 BBT

Dick asks Dani "what you think my chances are..slim" and Dani says "I have no idea"

Dani complaining time in the house "goes by so slow to me"

Dicks says "if I end up staying" I'm going to need your help and Dani in a super bitchy tone she doesn't want to talk about it or talk game...Dani says she not going to sit out her an argue..

Dick sya don't get upset..tells her good night "I love you very much" and she says "good night"

Dick alone outside......smoking and blowing smoke rings

1:29 BBT

Dick goes in and Dani in the bathrrom popping zits and he tells her he doesn't want to be at odds with her at all. BB forgets to cut audio of Dick using the bathrrom

Dick says he's going to bed and asks her if she wants to sleep in his room as the game is too loud....Dani declines.

Dick in the round room and tells the group good night and it was really fun tonight....

[with that I'm out til tomorrow night ..night all]

2:20 BBT

Just a quick update.

Zach and Dani have been talking in the small bedroom. Dani was telling Zach about her jobs she's had.

In the living room, Jen, Dustin and Jameka (not sure how else, these 3 for sure) have been talking. Seems like just general chit chat.

For some reason the feeds have been going FOTH a lot.

2am Zach and Daniele also discussed her relationship with Nick and how she never expected to find something so special in the house. She said they her and Kris were having issues in their relationship and she was supporting him and it was too much pressure. That's why he was moving back with his folks and after this was over she was going to have a break from him. On the last night Nick was in the house, she managed to say a lot of things that went left unsaid. So the relationship is "to be continued"

They're sleeping. Been that way since 3am...

8:00am bbt no change, all still asleep, HOH light still on (and my feeds still keep dying, so I may not be much help again today :( )

Archived