August 15, Live Feed Updates

9:47 am BBT

Dustin out of bed (still wearing that king robe.....LMAO). Went to the bathroom, washed his hands and appears to have gone back to bed.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10:35 am BBT

All 4 feeds on sleepers!!! This is soooooooo boring!!!!

(I can actually watch and post today since my boss is out of the office and BB gives me this?! Wake them up already!!!)

10:55 am BBT

All feeds on sleepers. I can hear noises in the background like a banging sound but I don't see anything or anyone.

11:43 am BBTFinally!!!!! FOTH....has to be wake-up call!11:44 am BBTFOTH turned right into TRIVIA (I hope this isn't an indication of a long one)

Feeds are back and there is someone dressed as the Mad Hatter (not a houseguest) walking around checking everything out. He's in the kitchen right now dancing. Looks like the houseguests are still asleep.

Little man Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive

Z: I didn't think I'd wake up to that.

LM: There is no little enemy. Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive. 3 can keep a secret if 2 of them are dead. Repeats that. Repeats Oh what a tangled web we weave.....and then says again there is no little enemy. repeating again tangeld web thing

BB: Zach, Amber please put on your mic

Guest /usr/games

The little person (Mad Hatter) continues..

MH: A snitch in time saves nine...

Amber: I love him... [blah blah blah] I'm in love with him, I can't with him.. I can't stop with him..

Jess: You're welcome any time..

MH: Fish and visitors stink after three days.

(Now its stitch in time....)

Amber, Jameka, and others trying to figure this out, memorizing the phrases, mulling it over..

Jen: There's another person here!

Jen thinks he's trying to leave...

(Now its 'snitch' again)

Amber continues to blubber... "I love him, I think he's so sweet.."

OMG there's a random midget saying all sorts of things!!

A SNITCH in time saves nine (snitch)

Jessica asks how long hes gonna be there... and he's saying what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to decieve.

Jameka and Amber seem to be trying hard to figure it out

now he's broken out running

now theyre going tot he door!!

all HGs paniced cuz they just woke up and want to put on new clothes/ brush teeth

the midget trying to get everyone outside but all HGs are trying to find shoes/shirts/etc.

anytime a HG asks something to the midget directly it immediatly spits back on of the phrases.

Jameka/Amber whispering what it might be.

Jess/Eric briefly bouncing ideas off each other

Dani/Dick bouncing ideas.

Midget:Fish and visitors stink for 3 days

Jess: are you staying for 3 days?

Midget: fish and visitors stink for 3 days

Jess: cna we get you like a drink or something?

Midget: what a tangled web we weave, when we practice to deceive.

Midget pointing to memory wall

Zach wondering outloud if it's a snitch from harry potter

the midget is now dancing

Little man is saying "a snitch in time saves nine", "what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive", "3 can keep a psecret if 2 of them are dead."

Repeating these things over and over. The houseguests are told there are fresh batteries in the SR, and to put on their mics. Jessica asked the Little Man how long he would be there, but he just spouted the sayings over again (possibly for HoH comp?)

The Little man goes into the bathroom where Dustin, Jameka and others are getting ready. He starts dancing around and saying "Fish and visitors stink after 3 days." he then goes into the kitchen, and keeps saying the others over and over again.

BB angrily tells Dick and Daniele to get up for the day. (They are missing the sayings, curious if anyone will tell them about them.) Jameka, Jess, Amber and Dustin all trying to remember the sayings and why. Jen comes in and is surprised to find the little man. Dick and Daniele are finally up and seeing the little guy.

12:11 pm BBT

Little man keeps repeating the same things.....everyone watching. Right now he was running around the house and Jen thought he was trying to leave. Something new he is saying " a stich in 9 saves time"

(my feeds keep cutting out and having problems with the RP)

12:15 pm BBTEveryone putting on their socks and shoes. Little man sitting on the bar area repeating his quotes (as stated above). Doing a little dance. Zach says that he isn't going to eat there today (referring to the bar area where the midget is sitting)everyone repating his quotes trying to figure out what he's saying.....

Midget: A snitch in time saves nine

Dani just pointed out that there is 9 of them left.

Dani whispering to her dad in front of everyone

Midget following dustin around : there is no little enemy.

they're waiting for dani to go outside.

Dani and Dick ran to change their batteries. The midget is pointing outside.

the Midgit mad hatter is dancing by Zack(who is also dancing) the midgit keeps saying

"Fish and Vistors stink for 3 days."

"What a tangle web we weave when 1st we try to desve"

" a snitch in time saves 9"

" 3 could keep a seact but 2 are dead."

"there is o little enemy"

Archived