August 16, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

a couple of quick glances into hoh room w/ jess & eric still sleeping....now trivia gone w cams still just on hoh rm. another quick trivia, then back to hoh room...knock on hoh door -- bb telling jess & eric to change their batteries, they get up and start to leave, then back to trivia

very odd...green bubbles appearing in the lower left hand corner of quads over trivia...anyone else seeing this?

back to hoh room, jen already in there...hear her voice, but hard to see, lights still off...sounds like jameka up there too. bb tells zach & dani to change their batteries

jess saying back at home they always order pizza hut on wed. nights. she says her moms boss went to college w/ the guy who started pizza hut and when he graduated he said he wanted to start this & asked her mom's boss if he wanted to go in on the business w/ him, but the guy just got married & his wife wanted to buy a dining room table instead & then we went back to trivia, but my assumption is her mom's boss is a little ticked that he could've been co-owner of pizza hut chain and instead is prob. on his 3rd dining room set...lol

I just turned the feeds on, and it seems like now Jen is in the HOH room, at the foot of the bed, lights are off in the HOH Jess started telling her a story about how her mom's boss went to college with the guy who started Pizza Hut, and then we get Trivia.

10:26 AM BBT

Looks like they are on HOH lock down.. Dick and Zach in the white chairs.. Dick has his blanket.. there are two lumps on the floor of the HOH, on with a white blanket, one with the purple plaid blankets. and then a three person lump on the bed.. no talking at all..

dick cracking his knuckles now....still no talking or other movement. omg...dick farting now...still no other sounds other than dick's. looks like jen's sleeping in hoh bed w/ jess in middle, empty on other side. jen just rolled over...still no speaking, no sign of anyone else

ok, eric back in hoh now, climbing into bed next to jess. says, ok, let's go back to day 14 when nick was playing tether ball...some chuckles....now everone sleeping again...maybe eric had to go to dr??

11:54 BBT

Everyone still sitting around in the HOH on LD. Jen, Jessica, Eric, Jameka are in the bed sleeping. Zach and Dick are being really bored by the looks of it. Danielle is asleep on the floor. All other are out of view.

12:07 BBT

HOH LD is over

Eric is packing Jessicas clothes in the HOH room for her. Jameka, Jenn, Eric, Amber still in HOH.

Most have left the room since the LD-is-over announcement.

Jameka still at the foot of the bed. Amber getting up and leaving.

Eric on the floor, packing up Jessica's clothes. Jess picking up her stuff in the BR.

Jen, who was still in the bed, is now up and moving.

Eric has said that he'll be moving back in about 8 hours from now. Both Jen and Jameka seem to be finding busy work to keep themselves in there.

Perhaps not or they each gave up. Jam went to tell Amber to get her stuff from upstairs. Jen took towels and laundry. Both now gone.

12:25 BBT

We see/hear cleaning downstairs as Jess puts things back in place and returns to HOH for another load. Eric goes up for a final check and to get his own scattered clothes.

12:18 BBT

Random conversations in the HOH between Eric, Jameka, Jess. Eric saying in 8 hours from now it will be his time to win HOH, and that the party is over. Eric is doing everything for Jessica right now. Packing her clothes, taking down some things that were on the wall.

In the bathroom, Jameka does a quick fill-in for Dustin on her conversation with Eric/Jess early this morning. Says they talked about Zach. Both Jen and Amber are cleaning in the BR as well.

Off in a bedroom, Dick has the vacuum and Zack is tending to his feet - lotion, socks, etc.

Note: Dustin and Zach are watching Jess/Eric clean the kitchen floor. I believe this task was part of the Beer Pong Loss agreement.

1:15 BBT

Still nothing to report. All 4 feeds on kitchen. Only Eric, Jess, and Jameka in there now. Cleaning is done.

Jen wanders in and out of kitchen. Jess/Eric at table. Jameka peeling apples (?) at counter. Dustin came in about two minutes ago - not a word so far. He sits down at the table, too.

1:30 BBT

(had to take some phone calls)

Eric and Jess left the table, leaving only Jen and Dustin. No conversation that I could see. Dustin is now doing his floor ex in front of the front door.

Dani finally appears.

Zach on the treadmill. Dustin joins him. Zach mentions that there are things missing in the house. Then he makes random statements like, "My penis is huge. .... Don't touch me there."

Dustin to Zach: "I know that D/D are the King and Queen of making deals in this house. Have they come to you with anything?

"No, not so far," and then he hedges with talk I can't decipher. Anybody else?

ETA:

Dustin: "If Danielle wins HOH, I'll be going up."

Archived