August 18, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jameka and Amber in the BY talking about the pov comp and what they did wrong.

In the kitchen, Zach jokes with Jess.

Zach: Even though you lost the POV, you still won Eric and me for an evening.

Jess: I know, that's what I was thinking. Yes, two girls, so I get the guys all to my self. (Jokingly)

(Seems like Amber came in second, and will go with Dani for the prize????-lala)

Seems like Amber might have won a trip (not sure) but no POV.

2:04 BBT

Jameka and Amber laying in small bedroom, whispering. Others in big bedroom, so you hear mostly them talking.

Jameka: Wow girl. This house. Hey you, you got a trip.

Amber starts crying.

Jameka: Amber, stop. Be grateful.

Amber: I don't want to go home.

Jameka: What?

Amber: I have nothing to wear. I'm so over everything.

Jameka: Wear jeans and a cute top.

Jameka says hi to the camera then says she's over this.

Jameka: You have the opportunity to talk to her (Dani) outside of the house.

Amber: I don't know what to say. I'm not going to bring it up if she doesn't. I'm not going to be used.

Jameka: If she takes you down, I just don't see anybody voting me out. If you stay up, I don't see them doing that. I think they will vote to keep you.

Amber: If she leaves them the same, I'm leaving, Jameka. Period.

Jameka continues to give Amber advice about Daniele. She tells Amber about Daniele possibly putting Eric up.

Jameka leaves to get something, but said she'd be right back.

2:55 BBT

(Okay, I'm back.)

I looked back on my feeds and it seems nothing has really happened. Eric, Jen and Daniele still in kitchen. Amber was just there, but has left again. Seems like Jameka is still in DR.

The kitchen topic of conversation is the veto comp. Seems like the POV was about what percent about stuff with the HGs. There was a question about Kail, and it seems like the answer was 19%. A question about Carol, too. Dani asks if they think Carol even watches the show, and she thinks no. She suggests that Carol checks the CBS website to see if Jess is nominated, and if she's not, then she doesn't care. They said earlier that there was a question about who was a better boyfriend, Joe or Dustin. One was 47% (I think they said Joe) and Eric replied that therefore, the other (Dustin?) would be 53%.

Dani asks if they figured out where they're going to play beer pong, since the table is smaller now. Eric says he doesn't know, but they need to figure it out, keep it that way and play.

All four cams on Eric, Jen and Daniele talking in the kitchen. Most talk about past HGs.

3:20 BBT

Seems like the kitchen crew has relocated to the BY. Jameka, Dick and Eric are talking. Daniele was there, eating, but she's gone now. They're talking about what will be aired on tomorrow night's show. They think Eric running around naked and wearing a dress will be shown. Eric's eating, Jameka's cutting off her braids and Dick is just sitting there. Eric commented that between the time they picked balls for POV comp and when it started, everyone but him was called into the DR.

Eric mentions the pov comp, saying he thinks more females are watching and voting (for polls?) and Dick thinks it's more males. Seems like a question was who looked sexy in their bunny outfit. Eric figured Zach at 70% (even though he didn't play in the comp, he hosted) since why would females think Jen and Daniele looked sexy in their bunny suits.

Now they're talking about Survivor and Eric asks what their cast would be like if they were all on Survivor. Jameka says Jen, Nick and Mike were finalist for Survivor. Dick knew about Jenm but not Nick or Mike. Dick says he doesn't see Jen on Survivor.

Seems like nothing too exciting is going on.

Amber, Jameka and Daniele in BY talking about the trip that Daniele and Amber won during the POV.

Guessing where and what they will be doing.

The 3 are talking about how they would love it to be a day at the spa, pedicure, manicure, hair cut, makeover and massages.

They all 3 think that they are going to have something with motorcyles, and Jameka thinks that they will come back with a gift, or a change of wardrobe.

Checking in -- takin' a look

Eric and Jess sitting head to toe in Eric's bed. Jameka in hers.

Jen is also in there - Zach's bed.

Zach and Dick sitting outside.

and FotH

The bredroom crew is playing True/False - silly stuff.

Dick is rehashing prior events with Zach. "Never in this show's history, Dude." <nothing we haven't heard before>

Dani and Amber not found.

Dick and Zack outside talking about their favorite movies, actors etc. What they like and disslike. A night at the movies.

Then they begin to talk about how utterly amazing it is that he and Danielle are still in the house, Dick then proceeds to get up and go over how truely amazing it is, that in BB HISTORY it is amazing to be there, flip the votes, have the person they tried to get rid of, to vote them in!!

(see video thread for both)

Video of chess set, Amber must be in hammock, she is praying to GOD talking to himas if right htere.

Thanking him for the trip, asking if she should take a deal with Dani etc. NShe said I am not mad at you god for not letting me win veto(she is NUTS..my opinion)will post video when church is over.

Ok fast edit..she is off her rocker, she is asking GOD for help, maybe she can be a nurse, then switches to GOD maybe I can be a model, I havea really pretty face, I am pretty I can really be a model..(they using those carnival mirrors in the mad hatter house) video thread

Everyone is sitting around the smaller table eating. I think they got it from Baja Fresh, as Jessica was reading the menu and asking if anyone had any questions. Amber and Jameka real quiet, but sitting there. Talking about costumes they have worn, and how they missed having any this time. Eric liked the Elton John outfit the best. Everyone was laughing and talking until Dick made a comment about Kail and it seemed to get quiet. Now they are talking again. A lot about nothing. Dani said they were planning on taking some of Kail's panties and putting them in Zach's stuff. It never happened, though.

They got beer and wine tonight. Woodbridge wine and several types of beer, including Coors and Bud. Looks like they might have Bud Ice, too. Zach is doing origami. Dani saying she was upset when they took her Sudoku and pencils away. They start talking about before the show when they were secluded and we get Trivia.....

Just general chit chat, but someone keepsing singing and humming, so we keep getting FoTH Trivia. Eric is telling Jessica's fortune from a paper toy Zach made. He said she will be joining Dustin and Jen in the sequester house in week nine. Jen said why her. He said she was just the first person he saw.

Dani, Zach and Dick are outside on the couches. They are surprised they haven't heard more stuff from the girls. Dick said he asked the people on slop if he could have another taco. (They got to eat the food). They said Jen complains about everything. They will be glad when she is gone. Zach read Dani's fortune and said her wish is granted and Jen will be evicted this week.

Dick, Dani and Zach talking about which room will be closed off. Zach was surprised they would close one off. He would be mad to lose his space. Dani said she will sleep on the floor. Dick thought it would be the round room, and he doesn't want to sleep in the little beds.

They are trying to determine what the trip is...where they are going and what they are doing.

Jameka and Amber are in the small bed room now. Eric and Jess are flirting in the dining room.

Eric and Jessica joking about a spin off planning their wedding, and CBS can pay for it. He asked if they would watch. Jessica said Amber would be a guest star. She is going to do a reading. Jen said she wants to be on it, too. Lots of whistling and name dropping, so intermittent FoTH.

Jameka and Amber went outside to the hammock. Eric, Jessica and Jen talking about unusual names, (Jameka and Kail) and possible names for his kids (with Jessica). Eric is going into the hot tub. He asked Jess along, but said he is going anyway.

Jameka said she wanted to go outside so she can fart the night away. Amber farted and said it was going to stink, and starts giggling.

I am out......

amber and jameka in the hammock; amber tells jameka that she doesn't thing either one of them is going home, she thinks that they are going to use the veto to take one of them off, probably jameka because she cant play for HOH, and they are going to backdoor someone.... amber said they are playing so smart

Amber: its a fucked up situation for them because its a win if i go home because i get along with everyone, you it doesn't matter because you can't play HOH, I mean they were gonna fucking keep Kail around, i mean are you kidding me, me... i get along with everyone, but its too early in the game to worry about that right now, but again if they get rid of Eric it puts a target on their back cuz their 2 of them, so i dont know, do they keep eric around and him and jessica is the target, or get rid of him, are they scared of that, i mean do they want that, i don't think so

Jameka... hmmmmmmmmm

amber: jessica is so fake

Jameka: who?

amber: Jess

jameka: why do you say that?

amber: she just is....

A: why would they keep eric around unless hes in an alliance with them

J: i cant stand to hear im leaving the noms the same

a: omg jameka

j: i will die

a: so will i

J; you dont understand i will die

a: if they leave them the same im going home, period, end of they story

J: they wont

a: if i go home jameka, you kick ass, i mean it

amber and jameka

A:i cant believe dick beat dustin

J: one point A: im talking about the eviciton

J: about what

A: how he got dustin evicted, hes a smart mfer; him and danielle, when we were close, he had it all figured out, he asked me if dani was mad at me and i was like i don't know, zack said i dont think so, shes got 2 people for her

J: each time she wins it increases the chances for someon else

A: i know and next week will probably be endurance, and i suck at endurance, i thought i had POV today, when do that show that on tuesday

J: yeah, our families find out that we will find out sunday that we are up and on slop, tuesday they will find out we didnt win POV.. they are gonna die, and the thing is if they are praying for us its too late... shes gonna use it

A: you think

J: shes smart, she wont let the power slip out of her hands

A: you said its gonna be a good week

J: it is

A: it hasnt yet

A: it will be, its still good, were still living the dream

Archived