August 19, Live Feed Updates

Jem

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jen is dressed, looks like going to work out, went into bathroom, put on socks then went to the loo. She came out, put on shoes and her headband, went into kitchen. Zach asked if she was going to work out, she said yes, she is getting fat. Zach didn't deny it. He said "hurry up salmon" and she said something about being on slop.

Jameka is now up and in the bathroom. Jen said hi to her on her way through.

Zach's salmon is done, he puts a lot of pepper on it and says something about having the blackened salmon. He is eating at the kitchen counter. Jen is running on the stepper. Zach is enjoying his salmon.

Zach finished his salmon, went into bathroom and spoke to Jameka (she didn't say much), told Jen something is steaming on the stove, then back to kitchen and says good morning to Eric. Dick is up and brushing his teeth, Eric in bathroom washing his hands. Eric said he is going back to bed, Zach told him he will be in to cuddle with him later.

Jen done with workout, in kitchen making slop. She complained about the ants.

Dick goes outside, on his way through Zach said hi. Earlier BB announced resh batteries in the SR. Think thatis why people are moving around. Dick looks half asleep, but outside smoking. Jen went to get batteries.

Have FoTH on feed 3, all others working.

Zach comes out and calls Dick Captain Spackle. Dick asked what that meant, and I guess it has to do with masterbating. Dick said he hasn't done that since the last day in sequester. Zach said him, too. Zach then said Captain Complainer, Dick said he doesn't complain all that much. Zach said that was Daniele, but has now changed to Jen.

Dick said he got up from 6-8 because he went to bed so early. Zach said he went to bed around 10. Sounds like Zach is lifting weights.

Jen is still making slop.

Zach said just another day in the BB house. Asked what they will do today, Dick said the same as every day, blah, blah, blah. Dick said they might break up the ice and do ice shuffleboard. Zach said Dani liked that, but then she won curling, too.

BB just told Amber and Jessica to change their batteries. Zach hocked and Dick said that sounded terrible.

BB told Daniele twice to change her battery. Dick went in to get it for her. She comes downstairs, and said she was asleep. Dick said maybe she talked in her sleep. Dick looking for Diet Coke, Jen shows him wher it is.

Daniele changed her batteries, then went back upstairs. Dick said he didn't know why they were waking people up, when they got to sleep until 6PM last week.

Zach is done with the weights, comes back into the kitchen and sits down while Jen is still cooking her slop. Dick comes in and tells Jen she needs abs class. Zach said so do you. He said Zach has been working out, and he looks better than when he got there. His "titties" are flopping like they were. Zach said he is going to go run it out. Dick said Zach has been eating more, and Zach said it is the better stuff, though.

Dick picks up some chips. He wants to know if they are baked or regular. Zach said regular, because when he opened them, there was grease in the bag. Dick said that is what he wants.

Jen goes back to work out. She is getting on the treadmill. They talk about the different programs that are on the treadmill, Army, Marines, eetc. Now Zach and Dick are talking about Army running, and how fast they have to run, thinking the back packs are 70 pounds.

Zach and Dick discussing military actions, then Zach tries to think of the show on TV about Delta Force people, It is killing him he can't remember the name of it. (The Unit) Zach keeps trying to describe it, Dick doesn't know it. Zach said it is a good show.

Zach said it would be funny if the trip was to the Pirate Master finale. Dick said that would suck. Dani walks through, and they tell her there isn't any sun out. She has on her bikini and goes out anyway. Zach and dick go out, too. They are talking about her birthday. She said Michael will be 27, and on a yacht with his friends, not stuck in the BB house.

Jess and Eric still sleeping. Zach sunbathing, along with Jen and Dani. Amber was in the abthroom, putting on lotions.

Quality of conversation? Well, a plane goes overhead. "Southwest. No, JetBlue."

Zach just asked Dani how she celebrated her 21st birthday. She tells a story of being at her boyfriend's family's summer house. He asks what they did that was special for her 21st. She gives up nothing, but Zach continues to question her about it - especially the drinking side of such celebrations.

Amber joins them.

ETA: Jameka reading her Bible in bed. Dick sleeping.

General Sunbather Topics:

- The lack of sunshine due to clouds

- Red Velvet cupcakes for Dani's b-day

- A 'sticky money dress' at a wedding instead of more typical methods

- Tipping 'just a dollar" anywhere is humiliating, per Zach. He tips $10 for car wash, pedicure, service providers

- Making faces at the moving camera (on the pole between their chaise lounges)

It has been basic silent sunbathing since last post.

(while I watch the Ice Truckers marathon)

FYI: Jen returned from the kitchen and said that all the lights are on in the house (so lights must stay on now).

3:15 BBT

First Jen and then Amber called to the DR. They find this strange since it's Sunday.

Zach is amazed at how much chocolate and junk food the girls eat in the house. Jen says she's the worst of all of them. Zach says, "It will catch up with you, tho." Dani reacts - miffed. "I get so tired of people saying that. My mother had five kids and she's still smaller than I am. It runs in the family."

3:25

Zach: So are you just going to stay out here and be lame?

Dani: Shut up. I haven't laid out in three weeks and there's nothing else to do.

Zach: I'm sure there must be something to do.

And Zach goes inside (with an F in social skills once again).

He sits down at the counter and does nothing.

3:35

Amber joins him (now dressed for the DR) and has a bowl of slop. Jameka is up and joins them. Dani comes in from outside and pulls up a stool between Zach and Amber. Jen returns from DR, Dick comes into kitchen, Jameka is called to DR. Dick teases Jen for insisting that there are no DRs on Sundays. (Either Amber hasn't gone yet or she was called in to be with Jen for a moment.)

Same group, still in kitchen fixing various foods. Dani went up to HOH.

FYI: Amber was all sweaty so the DR asked her to go 'freshen up'.

4:10

Food is done. Amber now in DR, Jen not shown. Zach was still at counter. No sign yet of Eric and Jess. Dick outside with Jameka, with all four feeds. They make light chat about Joe and Dustin, cameras, and planes. They speculate that Birthday Party must be tonight - BB wouldn't wait until next Sunday. Zach joins them (still doing nothing).

Dick gets about four jumps and cannonballs into the pool before we get FotH while they yell at him. Dani called to DR.

(I'm out - off to eat dinner before the show.)

amber and jameka were in the bathroom and jam told her to only tell daniele that she (amber) wouldn't put her up if she wins hoh next week.she told her she wouldn't agree to her dad though amber agrees now all 4 feeds are on jen and eric in the hot tub he is giving his thoughts about dani and dick backdoor strategy he is strokinger her ego big time dick comes out and is messing with the grill eric asked dick if he would mind throwing a couple hot dogs on there for him and dick said no not at all, don't get out, i'll get it jen said she's going to work out again

Dick asked eric what that was about (convo with him and jen)

eric just tells him that she was complaining about being on slop and how fat she is getting

he totally is blowing off the "real" conversation

Amber and Danielle talking in the HOH room.

Amber and Danielle made a deal(Dani was taking her off anyhow) but Amber just sold out everyone including Jameka(see video thread)

She also sold out Dustin talked about him etc.

In return Danielle asked her not to tell anyone that they madea deal, Amber asked her if she was telling her dad and she said no, I am not telling anyone. So in turn Dani is selling out her father.

Is Dani making the turn...Uh Oh....(see video threads) processing 3

2 feeds have switched to jameka and jessica inthe bathroom just talking about jameka going through college and teachign then wanting to be a councelor and the support she had from her family

other feeds are on amber and dani talking about jen and what they thought of her the first day in the house and amber said she just thought she was too much

now dani and amber have decided to go chat

they are headed up to the hoh room

amber asked if she knew what she was going to do tomorrow with the pov

dani asked what was on her mind, amber said she doesn't know how to make deals and really what to say but if she decided to take her off the block she would swear on her daughter to not put her up next week if she wins hoh

she said she wouldn't back door her either

A asked if she was dani's target this week or was it maybe jen.... or was it eric.... silence, then dani said i can't tell you (she's smiling) amber said well if you decide not to use it, i'm going home and i really don't want to go home

dani said she knows and she doesn't want her going home this week either

A said she wont' tell anybody they made a deal, but she promises she won't put her up or back door her

she thanks dani over and over again and tells her it means so muchto her that she would save her this week and dani said it's ok, you're welcome

A asked if she is going to tell her dad that they made a deal, and D said no, she doesn't want anybody to even know that she is going to use it

so no don't tell anybody. she told A to take that smile off her face before she goes out there and not to tell anybody

they hug again and amber tears up again saying thank you daniele you dont' know how much this means to me, you really saved me and i promise i won't put you up if i win hoh, not next week or 2 or 3 weeks down the road, she promises

Amber then goes into the bathroom waits til her and Jameka are alone and then tells her that she madea deal with Dani but was asked not to tell her...that theya re safe. They are headed into another room to tell the story(I will be on it like bees on a pigs ass) (See video thread)

Amber tells her the ntire story..adding a little embelishment on her behalf. She also tells Jameka that she told Dani that she would vote out Jameka if Dani asked her too, that she was in it for herself in this game..(.ARE YOU NUTS.).(.YES)

brb

amber is telling jameka about the convo and deal she made with daniele

they are sitting on jameka's bed

BB just called a lockdown and for all hg's to go outside

(i think daniele may be getting her birthday cake now)

all the hg's are heading to the back yard.

zach and jess playing tetherball

all the others on the couches, everyone talking at one time

dick asked amber if she was up for dying his hair tonight, she said totally, sure

just chit chat now

Archived