August 21, Live Feed Updates

Jem

OMG fight the century, its going to be a good night.

Theya re fighting large.

She eating, everyhting she can do to get booted it seems,

stay up folks..(check out video threads)

I cant tell you how goods it is, about her camel toes, etc...sucking you know what...dang this is good

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:30 It looks like the fight is over Dick went up to the HOH to listen to music everyone else is outside but basically quiet

12:38 bbt all HG's except for Dick talking in the BY and Dick walked into the DR you can hear him say "I've got issues"

9:45 bbt Dick contines collecting his things to put in HOH room Jen & Jameeka outside talking Jen is wondering why BB hasn't yelled at her yet.

On a lighter note...

Jess and Eric in HT. Eric went underwater and Jess poked his crotch with her foot. Eric commented that her feet were lost.

Eric says they have night vision cameras but don't have underwater cameras and Jess agrees.

E: How long can you hold your breath?

J: About 10 minutes

E: I only need about 30 seconds

Then Jen interrupts and says that she was thinking about the HT early in the season and getting under the cover. Nick tried to do that and BB told him to stop.

All is temporary quiet. Dick comes out to get stuff out of washer, Jenn yells out look getting all his stuff like Iw ould touch em. Through all these little tiffs she has been the instigator. She is going out with a bang.

She ate a apple, cottage cheese and a turkey burger. So if they dont vote her out Ia m sure Julie Chen will say, Due to rules you are eliminated from the house, (perhaps Jameka goes by default as they must vote...hmmmm (Did BB prompt her into this) she keeps saying they told her it was ok to destroy his stuff....

Ill keep posting...

9:53 bbt Jen now searching the house trying to find the cigs BB replaced to hide, looks like shes getting upset because she can't find them (Dick also said a couple minutes ago that BB told him that they would replace his cigs but he didn't have to give her her clothes back)

9:57bbt Jen comes out of the DR and tells the other HG's that BB told her that IF she stays she will get a penality nom and not be allowed to play POV

(ok I think i'm out for the night..thanks for letting me post, sorry me updates aren't longer but I'm not a great typer..lol)

Jen still woofing down turkey burgers. Jen gets called to the DR. Jen says "didn't people say that they have never given out a penalty nomination?" Eric says that no one has ever blatantly violated the rules before. Jen says that's awesome & she was always wondering what would happen if you just ate.

Jameka in the kitchen washing dishes & comments that this is just ridiculous, woo woo woo woo, absolutely ridiculous.

Dick & Jen in the BY still going at it. Dick is loving it as he cannonballs in the pool. Dick asks who is having a more exciting evening Dani & Amber or him. He says "me".

Dick & Eric in the HT. Dick says Jen should get penalty noms piled up for continuing to eat. They could keep her since she can't play for POV & she is nom. Eric says he is open to all.

Jameka and Jess in Kitchen... Jam worried that they can keep Jen now that she is automatically on the block.

Eric and Dick in HT discussing the same thing.

(Looks like Jen may get her wish and stay another week???--ed)

Jen now in Kitchen reading the rules again.

Dick is acting like a big kid, running around, jumping in the hot tub, and constantly making mean comments to Jen with a smile on his face.

To confirm--Jen did come outside and say that if she stays next week, she is automatically on the block with a penalty nomination for eating, and she won't be able to take herself off the block.

Dick has hidden Jen's clothing, and Jen was told that she can't destroy anything, but she can hide stuff.

(I guess the mustard on the shirt didn't count as destroying clothes, then??--Cat)

Dick was griping at Jen about eating, and Jen told him it didn't matter, as she was leaving.

Dick was telling Jen that it "mattered to Jameka" that she was eating.

Jameka is in the kitchen talking about Jen eating.

Jameka says somebody could keep Jen, now. (Because she is automatically on the block and that means she is an easy out next week).

Jess says she wonders if Jen thought of that herself? She says it's not going to happen, though. She says it isn't fair that Jen doesn't have a penalty nom this week, since it happened this week. (What can they do to her? Make her sign a paper to give away her firstborn? Seriously, I'm beginning to think we might see the first voluntary exit ever--maybe tonight.---Cat)

Jen seems visibly upset in the kitchen. Jameka seems irritated (possibly because people may now be looking at evicting her instead of Jen since Jen is now a lame duck HG with the penalty nom-just my opinion)

Jen alon eating a cucumber in the kitchen.

Jameka, Dick, Jess, Eric in the BY. Dick thinks they have a Dick hotline in case trouble happens. Jameka keeps saying "unbelievable". The cameras show something wrapped in foil in the microwave (I hope they don't try to nuke it)

In the kitchen Jen asks Zach what he thinks about tonights happenings. He says he needs time to think about it. Dick comes in & says he had a steak in the fridge that was good but Jen probably ate it.

All the guest are in the yard, Jenn is in the house clearly stuffing her face. She ahs eaten everything except Dicks smokes.

She doesnt give a rats ass.

She did say sorry to Jameka but she ignored her, Jameka is outside crying clearly seeing the danger she is in now..

(see video thread) of the cow grazing...

Outside on the couches, Eric comments that "Zach must be part of the twist" as he is still in the DR. (He says this jokingly).

Dick comments that Jen should have something to remember for a long time "in the palm of her hand." He says he told Jen not to grab it--she would get burned.

Eric says that Jen "lighting herself on fire" put the "iced tea to shame."

Dick says that BB must have a hotline that goes off and they pick it up and ask "What's Dick up to?"

Inside, Jen is eating a cucumber, with a look on her face that says she couldn't care less.....

Dick reports to the BY that Jen is having a cucumber now. Jess comments that it is only Tuesday UGH. Jess thinks that they should warn Jen but tell her if she keeps eating that she is gone. Lots of sirens sounds in the background & they joke that they are for Jen. Now Jameka is uttering the word "ridiculous" to no one in particular. Zach says Dick & Jen are like the movie Unbreakable with Bruce Willis & Samuel Jackson where the Bruce Willis comes out of the trainwreck unharmed. Zach says Dick & Jen are perfect "nemesises" Dick says but he didn't do anything.

Jen ventured out to the BY. Eric asks Jen if she is allowed to continue eating for the rest of the week or if she is not allowed to. Jen says she hasn't been told so she is going to continue to eat until she is told otherwise but she is sure they will let her know.

Jen says she is guessing no beer (duh) Zach says why would they give us beer. Dick says because they think there is going to be a murder in here. Jen nervously laughs. Dick says Jameka's fans are going to love you (to Jen). He tell her she is so sweet & likable & that she is scoring fans everywhere cause she is such a mental patient.

Jen gets called to DR. She thinks they are going to tell her not to eat anymore. As she walks off Zach asks if she gets her stipend anyway. Eric says but she is claiming that she is not going to stay in the jury. Eric gets chastized by BB for whistling.

In the BY Jess tells Jameka she is avoiding Jen. Jameka says why doesn't she just eat something too. Jamkea is thru with this day. Jameka says the EP's had just left before Jen started all this. Jess says so there may be more stuff happening tomorrow. Jameka thinks there should be another clause about if the person continues to break the rule there should be another penalty nom. Jameka is worried about the vote after this. Jess tries to reassure Jameka that Jen may be penalized for a week but they will still vote Jen out because Jameka is penalized for 3 more weeks. They say Jen got burned by Dick's ash but she was the one grabbing at it. They can both see Jen slapping Dick & him punching her. Jess & Jam think Jen will need to talk to psych after this. They say knowing that you are getting backdoored can't help.

Jenn is still eating cowing dow..No food will be lfet.

Dick is in the yard pulling a chicken george kinds night. He replies It wasnt my fault this time but he is over the moon about the events. He said more exciting than the others leaving the house he is sure.

Jameka is visibly upset..knowing this could cause her to go home, as she knows they would love nothing more than tormenting Jenn another week as well as make it easy on the next HOH...Hmmmm

see video links

Gotta go to bed folks....

10:53 BBT

Jameka and Jess saying how ridiculous everthing is talking how the EP [exec producers] have left before Jen's mini meltdown.

Jameka saying that if they break the rules "penalty nom" Jameka "it's not fair" talking about her little fit and was "feeling better" she was staying and now the penalty nom..people may keep her. Jess reassures she's gone..

Jameka "that girl" Jess "it's ridiculous acting like a child"

talking about her burns not that bad...both saying it was her fault for grabbing at it....[Dick's cig]

laughing saying they could see her slapping Dick and her punching her saying the people behind the walls wopuld never be out that fast..

Jess "it's gonna be a long 3 days" Jameka "his words are horrible I have ..never in my life"

Jess sasy "i think she might have to go to the psych ward " especially the way Dick talks to her and getting "backdoored"

Jameka and Jess wondering if Jen could be a paid actress on the show just to stir up trouble. Then they jump from Jen to Dick and say that if it's wasn't for the Dani twist, it could be him. (Getting warmer).

Eric in Bedroom apologizing to Zach about blowing him off this morning when Eric and Jess were having a private conversation.

Dick in HoH shaving.

Jen still in DR.

Eric & Zach talking about how glad they are that Jen is getting penalized for breaking the rules. Eric (in his best uppidy voice) personally takes exception to people who do not take advantage of this opportunity.

Zach & Jameka talking about how crazy the last few hours have been. Zach says what a crazy crazy woman.

Dick is up in the HOH giggling & acting crazy4_2_105.gif. He says OMG it's not fair to have this much fun.

Archived