August 22, Live Feed Updates

Jem

11:26 am BBT

Jen doing laps in the pool (remember it's 440 laps to equal 1 mile in the BB pool LOL)

Dick goes inside and into the round room. Appears he is looking for something (I bet it's the round long red pillow....I saw Jen take it earlier). Dick turns off the light and lays back in bed and says "one more fucking day"

Feed 1 & 2 on Jen swimming laps

Feed 3 on Dick

Feed 4 on little bed room

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

11:49 am BBT

Back!

Dick outside buirping and sitting on the couch

Jen still doing laps

Zach sitting in the hot tub complaining that they never do any music for him. Dick asks him what music he "put on his thing"....Zach rambles off some. Dick says "you put George of the Jungle" on there didn't you....

All 4 feeds are outside with them.

11:51 am BBT

Jessica up and in the storage room

Zach says "I'm going to swim 440 laps because I have nothing better to do." Zach walks to the pool and says "you're an idiot" (don't know if Jen heard...he was quite far away). Dick says "are you just realizing that" and Zach says "no"

Jen still swimming.

Jessica goes outside and asks who is in the pool. Dick tells her that "Jen has decided to swim 440 laps". Jessica responds that she thought it was a chinese person (ed LOL). Jessica closes the door and goes to the bathroom.

(gotta go...have a lunch meeeting. i can be back at about 1:30)

11:49 bbt Dick in by smoking, zach in ht. they're discussing what I think is songs from wake up call. Dick asking Zach if he requested George of the Jungle, saying, see? they played yours...

Zach says he's going to pool to swim 440 laps since he has nothing else to do.

Jessica now up & in SR, perhaps getting new batteries for the day.

Zach laying on lounge by pool, Jen swimming in pool, Jess going into by...opens sliders asking who's in the pool?? Dick says Jen, she's decided to swim 440 laps since she has nothing else to do. Jess says it doesn't look likeher, it looks like a Chinese person from here (?) Dick says that's because she has no make-up on...

Jess into loo, no Zach going for a shower, chatting w/ Jess...Jess questioning why she's swimming those laps, Zach says to get her special power.

Zach asks Jess if she's going to lay out in sun, she says yes & starts reciting her song from last night that she made up..."I love the sun & the sun loves me, I love slop in my tummy, they thought I was another Holly, Eric never gets to play POV"

Jess doing ADLs (sorry missed some cause I had to answer the door)...

I do see Eric & Jameka up now though

Dick & Eric talking about all of them should jump in the pool when she's down to the last 100 laps & block her from finishing...all making or awaiting breakfast.

Switching from quads, hard to hear everyone w/ Jen splashing about.... Dick reiterating Jess' "Chinese" comment to Eric.

Eric saying he described her as psychopath (assuming in DR), Dick says he called her a bloody hemmorhoid on the house.

Eric says this is making him so happy, please just leave (referring to Jen), Eric asks how many hours left? Dick chanting, "One more day! One more day!"

Now talk turns to recipe for waffles.

Eric telling Jess he enjoyed her "knocking" last night...it tickled his fancy. She giggles.Eric tells Dick this must be doing wonders for her beard (Jen). Normally in the ht for a couple of minutes and she looks like Santa Claus.Jess walks in & Dick asks if she wants waffles..Jess: Oooh, weeeee! Eric says that's the most excited he's heard her.Jess says, Eric, lets say I'm your deoderant roll, & I roll 4 times on left side & 3 times on right side...he says, yeah, then you'd roll another side on my right (they're referring to his OCD). She says, ok, gotcha.Talk turns back to Jen in pool.Phone call....anyone out there to post? I'll be a little bit...thanks

Jameka is reading her bible, Amber is sleeping, and Dick is mixing waffle batter. Eric and Zach are at counter. All are talking about Jen still swimming laps. Zach said she wants to experiene the BB challenge experience. Eric said maybe they can play all HoH, PoV, food comps and any other comps all today so she will get a chance to experience them all.

Zach said they should play the luxury comp on Friday, after she leaves. Eric said something about her dying, and gets called to the DR. Zach asks him to verify that it is really 880 laps (each way), and see if they can find his Viking helmet.

Dick is still making waffles, getting the maker ready. He randomly says she is an F'ing nut case.

Dick tells Zach that some of Jen's clothes are in the bin by the pool, but please don't tell her. Zach asked why he put them there & he (Dick) tells Zach that Daniele started flipping out last night saying she didn't want to be a part of all this & wanted the clothes out of her room. Dick says, she didn't mind me doing the iced tea, but now she doesn't want to be a part of it.

Discussing Jen swimming again now...these two on all four feeds.

Dani comes out & Dick says he's making waffles if she wants some, she says no thank you.

Zach is trying to figure out how many laps it takes in the BB pool to swin a mile. He wonders if it is 880, like the BB voice had told them weeks earlier. He starts doing calculations out loud. Eric gets called to the DR.

Jen told someone she was at 400 laps. Dick says "I dont believe it!, Maybe she will win a slop pass!" Everyone laughs at Dick's comment. Zach said "Maybe they will give her a Big Brother swim suit!" Nobody laughs!

Jen is now talking about finishing up her last laps, and how she was going to maybe do 2 laps. It seems like she finished 400 laps in about 15 mins, lol.

Jen telling Dick, Zach & Jess that she finished her 440 laps, she was going to go or 2 miles, but decided against it. She said it seems like more than a mile, Zach says he figured it out & it's right.

Jen can't imagine why she can run 5 miles, but it seems like a lot to swim 1 mile.

Jessica came in from outside. She said that Jen claims to be on lap 400, Dick said that is no way. Jess said that Jen said it must be across and not lengthwise, because she is sure that is more than a mile. They are making fun of Jen, saying she swims miles every day so she would know. Zach is trying to figure it out. A 12 ft pool, going into 5280 feet in a mile, saying that is about right, and it would be once across equals one lap.

Dani came through after being told to change her battery. Zach asked if she felt older, she should feel older. Didn't hear her answer. As she came back through, Dick said he was making her a waffle if she wanted one, she said no thank you, and went back upstairs.

Zach now talking about Jen swimming again. He said she should be almost done. Dick said he hoped she swam until she drowned. Zach said she couldn't cheat, someone would be watching her.

Zach goes outside. Jen claims to have swam the mile, they aren't sure to believe her. She said it seemed longer than a mile. She said she was going to swim 2 miles, but doesn't think so now. Zach is laying on the double chaise, with his shirt on, taking up the whole thing. Jessica comes out and gets a single chaise. Zach asked why Jess didn't come over where he is, she said he looked busy. He asked if he was to god for her, she said whatever. Jen asking if everyone is up, what they are doing. Jess is answering but offering nothing else.

12:42 BBT: Zach, Jess & Dick in KT eating waffles.... Dick says wow, I made too much. Jess & Zach agree waffles are very good, Zach says just like Dennies...Dick says, It's Dickies.

Zach says Daniele said the same thing when she made Zach breakfast, she said It's Dani's. Dick says, oh, now that's ok, she used to yell at me when she was growing up & didn't want me to call her that, but now it's ok. That's one of the reasons I named her that.

Talk turns to "rats" & monitors behind walls...

All 4 feeds on Jen in pool, she looks puzzled, and just stretching, swimming a litle, stopping and looking, floating, whatever.

All 4 feeds now on kitchen. Dick saw a camera and asked what was going on. Zach is eating his waffle, Jessica just got hers. Dick is getting his ready, looks in bowl and said he made too much. Dick asked if they were okay, not too mushy, and Zach said they were fine, just like Denny's. Dick said "Dick's" Zach said when Daniele fixed him breakfast once, he said "Dani's". Dick said when she was younger, she hated being called Dani.

They keep hearing production people. Talking about hearing them often in certain parts of the house. Zach said he woke up once and saw three monitors in the mirror, then they were gone.

Now talking about Eric having a long DR. Dick said Daniele comments that Dick and Eric have the longest DR's.

Jen comes in, Zach said they called her into the DR. She is going to get the swimming meri badge or something. She said the pool is 20 feet, so it was more than a mile. Zach said he doesn't think so.

Dick said they didn't listen to him. He wanted Buck Cherry's "Crazy Bitch" and Tom Petty's "Breakdown". They said maybe tomorrow. Jess said or Friday, after she is gone. Dick is eating, Jessica is washing her dishes.

12:44 pm BBT

Dick wonders if she (Jen) was murdered after this that they could use the tapes here (BBH) as prove of her insanity.

Jess, Dani, Eric all in BY talking about Jess having very short hair in Dani's dream and HOH. Jess and Eric think they are going to get HOH, Dani thinks Jess will get it and then some making fun of Amber because Amber believes God is going to let her win tomorrow.

We have the normal Jen bashing, most of it coming from Jess. Now they are practicing laughing.

Dick is in the kitchen cleaning up from the waffles. Jam, Amber, Jen aren't on any feed so can't report about them. Zach plants himself next to Jess while Jess and Eric were goofing around. Now Eric is being more quiet while Zach is taking over the goofing around role with Jess.

Daniele in small bedroom, fixing her hair. Zach is in there just small talk going on. Dani said she should be getting the camera soon. She walks outside, and immediately whines "it's hot".

Daniele talking to Jessica, and said she has no idea what she is going to write in her blog. Jessica said she will win this week, and they will keep it the blondes. Jessica said she has a strong feeling she is going to win. Dani said she felt so too. They said Amber says she has a strong feeling this is her week, but she says that every week. They don't know if this one will be questions or endurance. Dani hopes it isn't endurance, she loves them. Jessica does too, she feels they are more controlled.

Now talking about how Jen claims she only takes private jets everywhere she goes. They said when she makes comments like that, they both ignore her. They say she will be gone soon, and America loves her. Jess said she wished that was one of the questions, what percentage of Americans love Jen. Dani said that would be a hard one, they don't know what America is thinking.

Talking about Eric's ex-girlfriend, Jen. He said he can take a lot of jokes, but that is hitting below the belt. Jessica is quizzing Daniele about winning HoH the second time, getting her ready for tomorrow. Eric said he will win HoH, so it won't matter. They both say they think Jessica will win.

Daniele gets called to the HoH. Eric is giving suggestions on writing about him as being dashing and debonaire in her blog. Jessica asks what that means.

Jessica is now practicing her acting skills. Zach is next to her in the sun, trying to figure out what she is doing. She is rather comical. They are giving her improve situations.

Eric is asking jessica to act out some scenes as she is sun bathing, Eric seems to have an erection, and keeps playing with himself, or at least trying to. Its the truth. Jessica was pretending she was "parched" and it was pretty funny, she was also pretending she won on a slot machine. they are really bored.

Eric is telling Zach about Jess and Eric talking last night about the BB house. Eric says they wondered if there were x ray cameras under the sheets. Jess thought there could be so Eric asked BB if there was and he says the voice from the sky said there are no cameras of that kind in the house. Then Eric says "of course we aren't telling all of the story accurately are we Jess?"

Dick came to the BY and Jess tells Dick she is working on her acting skills. Each of the guys will give Jess a scenario of things and then she pretends her acting reaction. (It is kind of cute, but is getting old fast. )

Jen is still out there and is saying a few things once and a while but they are all ignoring her.

Archived