August 22, Live Feed Updates

Jem

Jameka is in storage room saying she is not that person anymore, and other things like she is praying and trying not to start eating like Jen is.

Other cams, the rest of the HG are going over the rules meeting from this morning and answering amber and daniele's questions regarding what they were told.

now foth, and i am going to bed...

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:35am heat turns up as Amber goes off on Jen then Amber goes to see Jam as Eric & Dick destroy Jen with words. as an angry Jameka talks bad about Jen with Amber saying she wanted ti grab Jen.

as some jen bashing goes we get FOTH come back with Dani talking to Amber of how she did not eat. as Jess & Jen talk outsideas Eric heads outside.(before 12:35 Eric told Dani/Amber that Julie Chen will say that Jen has a pentaly vote so there will be 6 votes 1 vote from BB to evict Jen.)

12:42am Eric & Jess tell Jen shes ruining it for every1 and inside Amber extremly mad at Amber eating and Dani,Dick,Amber,& Jameka bash Jen. outside Eric telling to Jen that she cant act the attitude she has.

12:32 BBT

talking about the penalty nom/vote saying it was BB intention to be fair and Julie will explain the whole mess on Thursday and Jen will start with a vote against her...

Amber "poor Jameka " Jess "exactly" "Amber "that's fucked up dude" Amber telling Jen "how can you be so heartless" 'especially to jameka" Amber telling her off about she should be kissing her ass because she saved her 3 weeks ago...and "fucking nerve" to ask Jameka "why are you upset" calling her "a self-centered bitch" Eric and Dick join in............Eric saying "you signed a fucking contract they can sue the hell out of you" calling her out how smug she is.....Jen "i don't think of things like you guys do" Eric "that's exactly the point"

Dani kinda just laughing say "and I wonder why I didn't want to come home"

Jen telling Jess she sorry that they are so into it and would care she ate...Jess saying they just wanted to see you fight more and she should take being backdoored as a compliment [yeah Jess said that] because she's such a great competitor..

FOTH

Amber joins Eric/Jess outside Jen bashes BB,producers,CBS, & the fans. Eric gets angry and tells her "to shut the F up!." that 35,000 people tried out for this and you are here. And Jen said soi where are the 35,000 people that are here. inside Dick tries to get info out of Dani. outside Amber and Jen go at it with Amber yelling at her for reading the rulebook now. And Eric says you dint read whole book just food Dick comes out and calls her a stupid liar. Eric tells Jess sorry for intruping their arugment when Jen yelled at Jess. Amber tells Jen she mad at her for being the way she was with Jameka and not thinking. And Dani says she asked producers if any happen in house yesturday as we get FOTH. Jen says she has NEVER talk bad at any1 and that every1 just blames her because they just dont get to know her. Amber gets mad that Jen is not goin to sequester saying that BB shold not have to bribe you to go to sequester. Jen tells Amber she has a ife she dosent have time to siit on a beach(so why is she on BB8). Jen says she missing her life this show is a waste and runied her life. Amber tells Jen she ruing the entire show. Jen goes on again abut the pre house cigrutte story.

12:53am Eric/Jess talk with Eric saying hes had enough of Jen he cant help it anymore. Jess pleads her case to try to be nice to her just not very mad. it somebody to talk to. Jess tells Eric she dosent like every1 just "ripping peoples heads off" Eric goes back to Jen only caring about herself. Jess says that producers told Jess to put her in place then let her be thats why she(Jess) will act the way she does.

12:40 BBT

Jess telling her its a game of lying and making deals and Eric says they she never came up to them about votes and you had no idea what our "thought process" was......

Eric said she should have spoken to us if she had concerns......eric claiming he's stuck up for her >>Jen "you have not" Eric says he does and telling her "don't ruin it for us" and "you knew the rules"

Jen saying she's sorry "I crossed the line" and Eric wants to know the thought process is...destroying personal property and slapping lit cigarettes..."you shit all over" the experience that means so much "to the rest of us" "I'm not cool with it"

Eric asking why she accepted it and Jen says she didn't and Eric accuses her of "appearing out of thin air" and wouldn't show up memorizing and wearing "those shirts"....

Amber saying "she feels so bad for BB" and Jen says they should stop talking about it for..Eric going ballistic that 35,000 people applied to be on this show and Jen says "where are they" and Eric agrees to that saying people would follow the rulkes..

Eric called it blantant and intentional and Jess says she doesn't believe she did it to intentionally to Jameka...Eric says she still destroyed other HG property and Jen still says BB told her she could do it...

Dick calling her a liar and Jen says he's mad because she told him and Daniele she couldn't be partners with them and that's why he's mad..

Amber saying she's upset what she told jameka and this argument is going back and forth.....

Jen says outside that she's 100% "honest and truthful" outside the house...And Amber says why are "making them bribe you" to go to sequester when you agreed to it.....Jen says "I've missed so much" by being here and don't want to miss more to be in a house "in mexico" Jen still says that BB still "throwing away cigareetes" is healtier for other people unlike the toothbrush Hardy incident....

Jen saying BB renigged on the cig deal and had they told her she "wouldn't of done it" and how much she hates cigarettes and says the she was so mad and only way to get even with BB wast to go eat...."I got all frustrated and I'm not trying to justify" that's just how it happened...

12:56 am Jen tells the story aboy getting burnt as in BR Jess tells Eric she just would not like to be bashed that way. Jess tells Dick about the way she fills to then Jess heads outside and talks to Amber about the plane to NYC and Jen says "I" wish i had gone. Dani inside to Dick says this all too much. Jess heads indide and tells Dick hes one of a kind. Dick & Eric talk that Eric cant help but yell at Jen. and Dick & Jen want her to leave right now not thursday.

It appears that Amber and Daniele went head to head in the best of 5 question on Pof10. It sounds like Daniele won that and went on to actually play the game. The way Amber talked seemed like she didn't actually play the real game, just the showdown. And we all know how dumb Amber is so it makes sense.

12:57 BBT

Dani and Dick talking and Dani seems to be in good spirits saying it's "too much" coming back to this...

Jess comes in "oh Dick you're one of a kind" Dick "what did I do"

Eric out of DR and Dick asks if he was introuble Eric still complaing about the 35,000 people who could have been here..

Dani wonders how kail "will respond to this" and Jess says "yeah" Dick says that she chose her alliance and Kail was ready to through her under the bus..

Dick says not to let anything "get to you" or bother you...to Dani

Depressed jameka comes in not saying much....Dick saying if it "got out" it would compromise the intergrity of the game......

Jameka sasks where Eric went...while Dani asks if you've "ever met anyone like her"

Dani says she got to order anything she wanted.....saying she had shrimp as big as whale....Jameka now talking to Jess saying Jen so "self absorbed" and saying it wasn't her intention but blurted it out and Jess agrees it wasn't her intention either but says "she's going home" saying she's trying to understand.......Jess talking about Jen giving up "what set her off" and Jameka says "probably was the cigarettes" but "you did it first"..talking about when things get tough "she avoids it" Jamek talking about what she wants if not the money saying "everything is a contradiction" with her

talking about Jen leaving sequester Jameka saying "its tv vs no tv time" with Jen

1:12 BBT

Jen teary eyed about Dick trashing her "for months" "with a week off" talking "Vanna would want to see that" saying she would get fired and they "know me" saying she couldn't tell"Geroge" she was leaving....Jen oK "oh well" "I'm done"

"iwonder if they do fly" everyone to NY to do the "Morning Show" and realized she's still out her and it's here...Jen think if they flew them to NY that fast......Jem telling Amber "to watch out for these people" and Amber says "who?" Jen says "everyone"

Dick asks if he can smoke and interrupt their convo....Amber says fine..

Jen talking about clothes and how it was "causal for the plane"

jen talking aboput getting home late and telling them she heard them from the kitchen in the DR saying they could hear if "you scream loud" something "to watch out for"

Jess, Dani, and Jameka sitting around KT table talking about Jen and the reasons she is on the show.

Eric just got called to DR (about the time to get the voting results).

Dick just joined the girls at the table and is playing quarter football with Jess.

1:20 BBT

Dick finishes saying here's 1/2 a cig "knock yourself out"

Jen saying Kail told her to join up with Dick and Jen says "they are raelly sneaky and have people lined up" on who's going

Jen saying reading the rules because she was bored..telling Daniele has it "down to a science" and told her to go to HOH and find out what was hapening

Dick and Eric really bashing Jen saying "it felt good for once" to just say "fuck you"

Eric called to DR to get his AC..[hoping it's Jameka!]

everyone consoling jameka because of her worthlessness......also playing a quarter hockey game on the table...

Dani says "at least America loves her now" since thay get her vote. Dani talking about Jen saying she feels bad for whoever has to be with Dustin for a week in sequester saying "if you do that to me " she will not get my vote...

Jess saying she's done with her since she accused her of being in an alliance........Dani and Dick calling out Kail for not nominating Jen week 1 like everyone wanted....

Jen bashing ensues...

1:31 BBT

Jen trying to warn Dick and Dani and how they are in control and she wasn't willing to work with him and she's on the block instead "of Eric"

Jen talking how bored they were and watched the spider spin its web

Amber ask not to tell anyone and what she said to her..asking "if I should be careful of Eric too" and Jen says "yes"

Jen talking about Jamek being kept until before she gets her HOH ..and says "eric said the same thing"....Jen telling her that Zach would be a person to be with once he gets seperated from Dick and daniele....

Amber asking if Eric said anything bad about her and Jen say no like "you can't win anything" and she'll be nominated.....talking she did like Jess and says she's fake .....

Jen says they did their goodbyes and that's Dani was called....to DR

1:38 BBT

Jen ask if she talked game with Dani and Amber says they they weren't really allowed to talk and they had to concentrate on what they were doing..

Jen asks did it seem like BB was popular and Amber says yes...

Eric talking to Jameka in bathroom and asking if she looking at him as a "wild card" saying he always cares to give everyone "a fighting chance" saying absolutely no reason to be "under gun" and 100% have my vote to stay

Jen was AC choice she's done......

saying that were "voting Jen out"

Eric came out of the diary room and went to talk to Jameka in the bathroom.

He just told her that he is 100%, from the bottom of his heart, voting out Jen this week. He's telling her to relax and not to worry because there is no chance she is leaving this week. Guaranteeing that she has the votes from him, Amber, and Jess and thinks it will be a 6-0 vote (with penalty vote). More rehashing of how he loves having her in the house and how much he likes her and appreciates her keeping him from a few weeks ago.

1:51 BBT

Eric still trying to reassure a very depressed Jameka that's she's going to stay........

Jameka talking about Jen breaking the rules.....saying "I didn't do it" and had to make decision not to eat to have a "level playing field"............

Jameka saying she wants to be here going on and on saying "i love the game" and saying all she has is her vote.........

[i'm out til tomorrow night..night all]

2:25am BBT Dani tells Dick to take Jen's stuff out of room because she does not want part of this and that Jen is bothering her about the stuff. Dick says to curse her out and wait till tommrow night. Dick & Dani talk about how Jen follows every1 around. Dani hopes america sees Jen for who she is and Dick says what other side could they see of her. Dani tells Dick that they let them walk out of limo but as soon as they got in studio they blindfold...FOTH.

2:30am Dick tells Dani that Amber shold tell Jen to give back her pants. And Dani & Dick are mad at Amber & Dustin for wearing their chothles and Dani says she just cant say no im not that kind of person. Dani said she is being more open about her DR's Dick says Something about Jameka with producers and we get FOTH., Dick tells Dani about the HG's ideas of here Dani/Amber went. Dani said she hopes the game is not harder after being out of house. Dick says Jess is so sick of Zack. Dani said she is 2 and Dick said Zack is driving me crazy. Dick talks about how Zack wild ideas he tosses out and he(Zack) say they are greatest idea. Dick says he thinks hes a big threat. Dani mad that Zack always thinks he right. Dani says that Zack is just very annoying. Dick tells ideas that Zack's dad will wnt to live with Dick and that Nick will want to move out and live with Zack. Dick says their no 2 toice about it Eric needs to go home and tell him about it. and he sells me out to Jess. he thinks hes the greatest master player., Dani says yeah is so cool to be a floater. Dick says he will put Jen chothles outside tommrow some behide giraffe, in grill, undre grill, behide washer and in pool box. Dani says she has no idea of what o write in her blog or even what she allowed to.

ive been up 24+ hrs plz someone take over thanks

All four feeds on Eric and Jess in bed, having their usual late-night whispers. Only two things of note in the last 15 minutes of listening. One, Eric's voice is getting very raspy. Two, he asked what the chances were for a first kiss. Jess hedged and Eric came up with a "six point five percent."

They discuss which HGs they will invite to their wedding.

Jess pulls on his nipple rings.

"First kiss in on the horizon" says Eric. Jess hedges again with maybe's. They rehearse an interview with Julie on the matter. "Maybe, just maybe there was magic in the air between me and Eric." Eric feeds her more answers to potential love questions; she funs right along with him.

Dick comes in - seems to be looking for a bed. Brief FotH as he answers "how it went." His answer before cut-off - "Scathing, just scathing."

Eric says he has a new plan. He's going to start pulling the covers up over their heads to make Jess nervous, thinking that a kiss is coming. "See, nobody can see us right now." He's right and she does appear nervous - in a fun way. FotH

Two feeds switch to Dani, Jameka, and Amber on bathroom couch, Dani saying she has to go to bed soon before she wanders off. As soon as she does, Amber shifts to HOH and nomination scenarios. She speaks in terms of her winning and having the choices. She mentions we three girls, seeming to speak of them and Dani in a 'group' <but don't quote me on that one>.

They talk of the mistake not getting Dick out. Jameka says it's all about ratings for the BB staff. "They did it with Nick, with Eric, and with Dick." Amber says, no - that it's because they care.

Back with Eric and Jess, who is hugging her new woobie.

(and we're getting FotH interruptions).

4:05 BBT

Eric thinks that they may have vecome very popular with the feedsters. He makes his point with, "If Amber, Jameka, Dick were inthe backyard and we were in here, which feed would you watch."

She continues to pull at his nipple rings, promting him to wonder if she has a sadistic streak to her (teasing of course).

Dick comes through again with a 'ball gown' that he found in the round room. They all laugh and Dick moves away saying, "You want to talk? Okay" to someone. Feed shows it to be Dani.

Dick and Dani are in a tiff in the HOH room. Dick is saying she/they need outside help - that they can't seem to get together ontheir own. Seems Dani has been "telling him what he can and cannot do" according to Dick. Dani says, "No, I'm saying what I don't appreciate what you're doing." Voices and tempers escalate. Dani insists that she wants to go to bed for the thrid time and Dick leaves. She goes into her bathroom stall and cries (audio over a FotH in that feed). Dick goes outside where Amber joins him.

<will post a short video later - must step away for now>

Eric, Jameka, and Amber still in the kitchen. He says he's going to bed (Jess shown still awake in bed). Dick just went out on the porch. The girls are cleaning.

Eric tells Jess he's hesitant to go to bed. He feels like something is about to happen. What are they all doing up at 5 a.m.?

He does retire, leaving us with Amber and Jameka back on the bathroom couch.

(Gotta love it ) Amber is a 'little irritated' with Jameka for her telling Eric something. She says that will make it look like she runs and tells Jam everything. And she wants Danielle to trust her, for her own benefit. The something has to do with Dani saying it was nice to get a break from Dick and Zach.

Jameka asks which 'pair' Amber would want gone. She can't decide - or won't say. Her plan, if HOH, is to put up Eric and Jessica and then take one of them off and put up Dick.

Jamekas says that Amber's giving her word to Dani will play an important role down the road. Amber agrees, saying theat Dani really trusts her and that gives (Dani) a comfort level.

Amber (talking like she's already won the next HOH and POV) says that she will put Eric & Jessica up on the block, then take Jessica off and put up Dick as the replacement nom.

Amber said that Eric needs to go, but regardless, one of the four J/E/D/Di Alliance will be gone. She's also mad at Jessica b/c she holds her responsible for Dustin leaving.

Now Amber is saying that she would keep the nominations the same. Amber has been ripping on Jessica b/c she (Jessica) flies under the radar, doesn't do anything around the house, gets along with everyone and drinks with the boys.

Amber says that she will continue to pass along info from the Daniele / Dick side of the house to Jameka to warn if anything is going down and Jameka will do the same from the Jessica / Eric side of the house.

Archived