August 22, Live Feed Updates

Jem

Jen is eating AGAIN and trying to engage Zach in a conversation about cereal. She gets simple yes and no responses. Now she is saying she won't miss the ants, that is for sure. She is telling Zach about having ants at her house once and they got rid of them in one day. She says apparently BB doesn't have a bug guy. No comment from Zach.

Jen tells Zach that Eric was mad that everyone was sleeping. Zach mumbled something, couldn't hear him. Jen keeps trying to get Zach to talk to her but it isn't working.

(just to set the record straight and admit I am getting old, KungFuBarbie reminded me that Jen hasn't had to pack before so my mystery is solved. Thanks. :animated_wave: )

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nope, having abandon ya all here, just nothing to report. Eric has moved to bed, Jen just called Jam to come see the big spider that almost landed on her head in the dining area, Jam took her shoe off, killed the spider. (what can I say, boring...............)

Dick outside for a smoke, Zach out there too getting ready to play chess w Jen, now she's out there too. Eric just out of shower, walking about house in towel. Don't see any others.

Dick saying it's weird out tonight, he thinks there may be a fire close by as the sky looks a different color.

Eric in small bdrm. getting dressed, mugging at the camera. Jam joined Dick outside & they're talking about birds or birdseed.

Jameka say she thought for sure they were gonna have movie & popcorn outside tonight (due to unscheduled lock down).

She & Dick saying they don't know why they were on lockdown, but they heard ppl outside while they were locked in talking & "playing". Dick wonders if they sprayed, but the see the spider web's still there. Maybe they sprayed for ants, but they don't smell anything.

Jam checking trash cans, saying they've been emptied. Eric washing something out ofa shirt (it looks like) in the bathroom sink.

Dick called to DR. Jam says good for you, finally.... Dick says no kidding.

Absolutely nothing going on....Eric/Dani getting something to eat in KT, talking w/ Jameka about her hair, Amber just got up from liv.rm. couches, Zach & Jen playing chess in by -- assumably Jess still sleeping, Dick I think on couch outside.

I'll hang around for a bit though (I thought Mon. night was boring too till the Jen episodes.....lol) -- one can only hope for a little action!

8:40

Zach & Jen outside playing chess... little chat.

Dani/Dick/Eric briefly discuss their goodbye messages to Jen. Eric's included the term "55 days overdue." Eric is also asking for other ways to say moron and idiot in the diary room. The 3 come up with some terms including schmuck, bafoon, simpleton, numbskull.

Jess is up and going to head to the hot tub.

Jameka wondering around the house, hoping for white wine when she gets food privledges back. Don't know where Amber is

Jen comes in and asks something.

Dick makes a snide remark, everyone else ignores her.

Eric wore the outfit he's currently wearing during the first live show because his family told him it was ugly and ridiculous, so he intentionally wore it cuz he thought it was funny.

Eric going outside.

Jameka is getting a jump on the cleaning for tomorrow, so they don't have to do as much.

Eric telling Jess a story, Jen interjects.

Both ignore her, and eric continues his story.

Dick joins Eric and Jess

Dick thinks he's going to go to the pool & the hot tub.

Eric wants to go in the hot tub, but he showered and got dressed. He also wanted to do laundry, but it's out of order

E: "It's been out of order the whole time, now they put a sign on it?"

Jess is still trying to wake up.

Jess says she's still tired. Eric tells her they'll get a spurt out of her.

Dick took "two long ass naps today."

Jess says she needs to rest for the hoh comp

E: is it really gonna take that much rest to lose to me?"

Dick/ Eric and jess confirm that there's5 players for hoh tomorrow.

Dick and Eric wonder why Amber is acting like a lunatic.

Eric tells Dick and Jessica that Amber was crying in the DR saying how she hates everyone.

Eric also tells them that Dani said Amber is not going to be mrs. nice girl anymore, she will do ANYTHING to win.

Jess: win an hoh!

Eric and Dick feel they should kill themselves if Amber or Zach wins

Jess telling them not to get too cocky.

Eric joking that once Jess is out he'll be happy and won't care who wins after that.

Dick, who apparently didn't catch the sarcasm, thinks that once Julie said Amber is out he will say WAHOO!

Eric asking Jessica her musical rap preference.

Dick likes R Kelly and Ludacris and Eminem.

Eric likes Jay Z, Dick thinks he's ok. Dick also like coolio.

Eric singing but we're not getting FOTH.

Jessica telling Eric that he's old.

E: I was 12! It's not like I was 50.

Eric saying she's 5 years and 11 months older than jess.

Dick tells Eric he (Eric) is old.

Jess: you're pretty much 30 (Eric)

Eric: you're pretty much 16. I think I should be cradle robber from now on. It's not my fault I'm young at heart.

Eric/ jess alone

Eric says he had a really great DR session today, all fun questions

He was asked about spinning the beer can, body paint, all sorts of fun things in the Diary room

e says the DR said: "So I heard you talking to jess about what you'd do if you have 30 questions of camera free time"

Eric tells Jess he said noo, they were practicing HoH questions, they always do.

longg FOTH

we come back to Zach and jess and eric by the HT.

they're discussing drinking games

Z calling Jessica and Eric alcoholics, because they both said as long as they have alcohol they're happy.

Eric promising Jess he'll use mouthwash. (for what? I didn't hear..a kiss I'm assuming)

Archived