August 22, Live Feed Updates

Jem

3:42pm (inside) Zack compainst ouloud to Dr about ants then in a creppy voice says "there all dead they are all dead." Dick has a smoke on patio. Zack says is like a videogame kill all the ants. Dani says she wants to make mashed potatoes but she to lazy and she asks Zack if he wants a vitamin water he says yes that he wasnt had 1 in a few years. Zack then outloud compaints to BB again about ants. then tells Dick he made chicken. Dan,Dick, & Amber eat chicken at at table.

3:46pm Dani tells Zack she cant wait to get out of house to watch the show that talking to people yesturday they would chuckle at tings she would say about house and she wonders about the house. Zack says says on thursday they will see where they went. Dani said no. BB says you are not aloud to talk about DR sessions. Dick yells at Zack how can you call me a instangate when she did all that to me! Zack says you shold of not blwed smoke if her face. Zack says you werent right or wrong but you let her run her coarse. Dick says if she dint sit next to me and say i destroyed your cigs she woundt of got smoke in her face. Dani heads away as Jam called to DR. Jen walks in and Dick says "ya gonna try to take your top off again." Jen says "you wenrt there" Dick heads outside. Zack says to Jen that this house is so bizare. and he gives Jen some chicken to eat. Jen tells Zack just dont be mad at me and Zack says no notmad at you at all im just mad that you went against the rules and were here to play game." Jen says what happen monday night wasnt ture how Eric/Dick told it and Zack says yeah and says about Jen breaking the rules but she justs hates cheaters.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

3:54pm Jen's tell her pre house cig story again to Zack that Dick was trying to kill everyone by smoking. Jen says that Dick taking her stuff wasnt fair(she still dosent know Dick put her stuff back.) Jen says its so unfair. Jensaid she told producers she wants to leave and she dint eat to rub in Jameka or Amber's face but in BB face and with BB pent. nom. she said i wasn t tryin to hurt Jameka , Zack says no you did nothing wrong. Zack tells her im not mad at you just mada t people who break rules in games like in world of warcraft he says. Jen says she cant just st someplace she needs to do something she has a life. Zack says that that is self centerd.

im out time for NASCAR.

zach trying to talk jen into staying in sequestor...she basically said she didnt care..he walked out back saying GAH!!

now dick and zach talking about her and how she should stay in with the jury

Obviously a Jen fan...

Jen exclaimed that she no longer wanted to be part of the show because of everything that has happened. She believes that the things that have happened in the house have affected her life outside of the house. She notes that she would rather NOT be at sequester, but rather get back to her life and try to move on.

Zach claimed that he felt that was self-centered, as he felt that as a competitor in the game, she had a duty to see it through and to place her vote. She lives in the house everyday, and knows more about what's going on than America. He felt that she should finish what she started.

She walks away after Zach (fairly) eloquent opining. Zach walks outside to relate his comments to Dick.

Dick whines that "she'll probably go to sequester and they'll have to do so much more for her than everyone else just to get her there; she'll probably ask for more air time"

Thankfully, feeds switch back to the kitchen.

Amber and Jen are in the kitchen. Jen is complaining to Amber about her clothes, and that if they are outside and ruined, BB will be responsible for $1,000 or $2,000. She says she found 1 bag but there are 2 more bags of things missing. She says that she thinks her stuff may be in the DR and that Dani just doesn't know that they are in there.

Amber asked what they told her in the DR.

Jen responds that he's supposed to give her back her clothes today.

Jen then relates a story about how Dick got SO made because he saw her putting on make-up and just assumed that she had "taken" the mascara from someone else in the house without having asked permission. Jen told him that it was her own and he got angry.

Dani passes through on her way to HOH. Amber says she saw her on the hammock but didn't join her because Dani looked like she wanted to be alone.

Feeds switch back to BY with Dick and Zach.

They are arguing about why Jen did what she did. Dick is yelling at Zach that while he thinks he knows everything, he doesn't know shit.

Zach is basically saying that Jen is just being a poor sport and the ONLY reason she ate was to make things easier for herself. She knew she would be leaving.

(ED: She just finished telling Zach that the reason she ate was to get back at Big Brother and for no other reason. She was just pissed off because she felt that they had lied to her and were "cheating" with her, so she wanted to get back at them. She never meant to upset Jameka or Amber and that Dick just spun it that way, because that's what he does. AND, Zach sat there agreeing with her and saying that she had done nothing wrong.)

Dick says he knew he was gone and didn't eat. He said that right up until Wednesday nite, he knew he was gone.

Zach says he knew he was staying. Dick yells at Zach and says, "You're not going to tell me what I know. I made the fucking deal with Eric on Wednesday nite, mother fucker." Zach says (and genuinely believes) that Dick didn't do it alone. Dick says "I'm ending this fucking conversation right now." and gets up to leave.

Zach challenges him to talk about and when Dick continues to leave, he says, "That's right. Walk away. Don't deal with your problems. Run away. That's what you do best."

Dick mumbles as he walks through the kitchen, "Stupid mother fucker is gonna' tell me he's responsible for me staying. What a stupid mother fucker."

He walks into the bathroom where Jen is and "happily" announces "24 more hours." Jen laughs, continues what she's doing, and then walks into the kitchen where she says, "Aren't you guys happy to get that, after I leave?" Zach is getting something in the kitchen and is whining to Big Brother, "Oh This house. Why would you put me in this house with a 12-year old?"

Dick walks back through and says, "Look. I think you're a good guy, but we just see things differently. Let's just leave it at that."

Zach agrees and they go separate ways.

4:24pm BBT

Dick is in the kitchen making a sandwich. since noone is talking lets get into details on what his putting on his sandwich. mayo, ham.. rest I cant see. Amber seems shes doing her part of the house cleaning. Also Dick keeps saying the time when Jen goes home. Everyone else is FSA.

EDIT: also Dick is having apple juice for his drink.

4:32pm BBT

Dick outside eating his sandwich (roast beef) with zack in the Hot tub. Dick explaning he was a little edgy at the time saying his sorry about the comments he made early with zack. Zack says "its okay dude". and general chatting. Quad Cam all in the backyard.

Dick and Jameka in back yard talking about the Daniele situation. She did not talk to Dick for 2 years because he annoyed her by calling her 20 times trying to get some type of answer. Dick told Daniele something like dont be a bitch like your mother, and she did not talk to him for 2 years.

Just jumped into the feed:

Looks like an indoor lock down due to another banner plane. Jen is makng some food for herself talking about swiming 1 mile... That's difficult enough for her. She doesn't need to do two. Zach and Jameka in the kitchen as well. Zach is barely engaging Jen, but talking to her none the less.

Amber is there too. Zach is asking her about what it was like to take a private Jet. Jen is commenting like its no big deal and her boss has one that he uses all the time. All 4 feeds are on this riviting dinner conversation. No clue where everyone else is.

Jen thinks they (BB) are setting up for something outside and wonders if they will be allowed outside tonight.

2 feeds are on jam and amber sitting at the counter in the kitchen

other two feeds are on jen and zach at the diningroom table.

just chit chat

amber talking about the private jet and there were 9 people total on there on the way there and 10 on the way back

checking in... Nothing new to report..

Jen is looking for her stuff and found the new hiding spot for her stuff. Shes askng aout the names on their bags on feed 1. Jam is still now walking on Amber's back trying to help her out with whatever the problem is on Feeds 2-4. Everyone is still on lock-down. No idea whee anyone else is.

There is really nothing going on. Amber is laying on the sofa in the LR, looking out in space or shutting her eyes. Eric in on the nomination sofa being bored and complaining that they are on an indoor lock down and someone is sleeping in all four bed rooms and there is no where for him to go. Jen is packing her suitcase in the living room, complaining that she is running out of room in the suitcase and she still is missing another bag of stuff and a slop bucket full of stuff. She says BB is going to call Dick in to the DR again to make him give her back all of her stuff today. Jam is in the bathroom talking to her hair and messing with it.

Dick walked through the LR and Jen said that BB said you told them you gave all the stuff back but I am still missing items. Dick didn't say a word and went to the bathroom. He asked Jam where someone was and she said "she hasn't come down since you laid down." Dick went to the potty and Jam continued to ask one side of her hair how come they aren't being cute like the other side. :inquisitive:

Jen had a small mirror and was sitting on the LR floor admiring herself in it while Amber appears, (I say appears) to be sleeping.

Zach is now awake and in the bathroom. I can't find Dick or Eric on the feeds as two are on Jam still fixing her hair and two are on Jen trying to figure out how to get her stuff in the suitcase. (didn't she have this trouble every single week she was on the block? I can't figure out why THIS week it is so hard for her to get her suitcase packed. Maybe she didn't think she was leaving before and didn't pack everything.)

Archived