August 23, Live Feed Updates

4:08 pm BBT

Feeds switch to kitchen. Zach and Danielle talking about food competitions and Dani saying she has lost every food competition she has played on.

Jessica comes in. Talk continues about food competitions and the "egg one"

Danielle talking about the female population hating her. Jessica says that she feels like she is going to church, she goes to church at 5 on Saturday.

Jessica thinks she has razor burn.

Danielle can't wait for In-n-Out tonight after HOH. Jessica is excited so is Zach....they are both talking about In-n-Out, the food and how good it is.

General chit chat continuing.

I gotta run....hope someone is here, although doesn't much matter since feeds will be blocked very soon. Lets hope for a good show!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:24 PM BBT

we still have FOTH trivia going. i would guess that we will be like this until after the show. but, you never know.

we may get some quick glances at the HGs before the show. but, who knows.

Jessica is talking about seeing Eric in a dress on tv and how they can compare who looked better in the dress on tv. Jess and Eric just had a big hug in the big bedroom. Whispering now.

Eric: Are you excited.

Jessica: I'm excited.

Eric tells Jess to just relax until late tonight or tomorrow (maybe to find out who the AC is for him to target). Jess said something about Amber. Dick joins them in the big bedroom.

Dick: Congratulations.

Jessica: Thanks.

They all return to the kitchen. Eric's in the bathroom. They're discussing the answers to the HOH competition. Eric seems very relieved as he is mostly safe this week, with Jessica as HOH. Jess and Dani discussing how blondes have more fun.

Jess is whispering with Eric, trying to discuss nominations. Eric is trying to postpone any such talk until tomorrow. "Tonight let's just have fun, eat, you know."

FYI, one of the things Jess & Eric were whispering about was Jessica told him that on Jen's way out the door, Amber said to Jen, "Don't forget to tell Dustin what I told you." Jess & Eric think that is strange & wonder what was up with that.

Eric's still getting ready in the bathroom. All others still discussing the HOH competition in the kitchen. Now they're talking about their goodbye message to Jen. Dick goes into the round room, then comes back out to the kitchen. Zach asks if they think Jen will stay in sequester. They all agree yes, she will. They think she'll want the attention, want to ask a question to the final to and go to the wrap party and make a grand enterance.

Eric joins them in the kitchen. Still talk about the HOH questions.

All sitting at the dining room table.

Now the talk has move on to Jen. Saying how Jen probably has no fan base, or Dick suggests she has the psycho fans like Omarosa.

Dick has the chess set at the table. Dani says this is a small group of people. That the group is tiny. They said they take a chair everytime someone leaves. They said they thought this would be double eviction just like last week. Dani said there hasn't been an America's Choice. Jameka says she doesn't think there will be one, and Eric quickly chimes in he agrees, that there won't be one. They think maybe there will be one at the end of the game.

Jameka says she's going to go lay down. They said when the food gets here, the smell will wake her up. More talk about Jen. Eric's talking about Eric and Jessica's spin off reality show about their wedding. Some talk about Vanna. Dick asks Dani what Jen said to her when she walked out the door. Dani says Jen said thanks for being my friend or something like that.

Amber goes to the small room where Jameka is. Amber thinks Jessica will put up Dick and Daniele again and Jameka agrees. They say Jess wants Dani out. Jameka says if Amber told Dani she'd save her if she won POV. Amber says she didn't promise to save Dani, just not to put her up when she is HOH. Amber said her deal was if she wins POV to save Dani, it will cancel thei other deal about not putting Dani up when Amber gets HOH. Jameka says best or worse case senerio that ED goes home.

Amber's glad Dick didn't get HOH. They're now thanking God and telling Him they love Him. Jameka tells Amber that she's tired. Amber says next week has to be endurance. Amber says that Daniele needs to go and with Jess as HOH and can't compete next week, Amber says she can win the endurance. They both say that after this week they got it. Jameka says she's still not going to unpack. Amber still thinks Jess will put up Dick and Daniele and she'll win POV. She says Dick was pissed he didn't win HOH.

Dani walks in and asks who she is as she walks around the room. They say Jen with the smug look. Dani says she's so happy that Jen was evicted. Dani tells them how Jen was saying some mean things to Jessica.

The 3 men are sitting in the dining room. Jameka, Amber and Daniele in the small bedroom. Jessica is in the big bedroom. Jess and Jameka are changing the bed.

The guys have now relocated to the living room, talking about fast food. Jess finished making the bed and now Amber is laying on her bed.

Amber: You're leaving me for a week.

Jess: I know. I'm sure someone will be bunking in her with you. It will probably be Jameka, so that's okay.

Amber: We still haven't talked yet.

Jess: I know, we need to.

Amber: Is it okay if I read your letter again? If it's not personal?

Jess: Yes. It will probably be from my mom again.

Jess is packing up to move up to the HOH room. Amber offers to help her, but Jess says it can wait. Jess asks Amber if Jen told Amber to tell Jess something. Amber says yes, it was about Eric's girlfriend, Sheryl. Amber says how Jen said that Jessica doesn't like cheats. Amber says she wasn't going to tell Jessica. Jesscia says she doesn't know if that's true. Jessia says Jen was right, she doesn't like cheats at all.

Amber says she thinks next week will be endurance and something about Daniele. Jess just agrees to it possibly being endurance. Amber asks Jess if it was pissing her off when Dick was farting. Jess says yes, it was so gross. Amber says it was rude. Jess agrees. Jess says Eric won't stop talking about Jen and he needs to get over it because she is gone.

Amber telling Jess what a week it's been with her and Jameka being on the block and on slop. Zach comes in and hugs Amber. Eric comes in and says he's gotten Jen out of his system. Jess says she's glad, that he needed to get over it. Amber is telling Eric what Jen told her about his girlfriend, Sheryl. Dick is dancing in the room. Everyone except for Jameka and Daniele are in the big bedroom.

Dani and Jameka talking about how Dani is outside of the house. Dani says she's a personal person and that's why she liked getting out of the house, so she could get it out without everyone knowing about it. They're talking about how Jen was while Daniele and Amber were outof the house. Dick came in and did a happy dance.

Eric's playing with his Woobie. Jess is sitting on the bed with Eric and Zach's on Amber's bed. Amber's in the DR. Jess says it's her Goddaughter's birthday and she got HOH.

Dani and Jameka talking about Dick. Dick has joined the big bedroom crew, on Amber's bed with Zach. They're talking about their hometowns and people from there. Looks like Eric is irritated that he can't be with Jessica alone and talk.

Danielle and JAmeka in the room talking together.

(She is totally backstabbing her father. She is once again going over and over her horrible life, blaa blaa blaa, it has been very celar over the past few days she is campaigning against him in a very sneaky way.--Eyeluvhowie)

He walks into the room, she snaps at him, Do you mind, We are trying to talk here. He says fine close the door next time.

(A few days ago she also made that deal with Amber to not nominate her with no mention of her father....--Eyeluvhowie)

She is totally ripping about him and appoligizng for Jamekas treatment(she didnt mind before--ed) Oh, doesnt need a POV right now......(feeds are bad in and out)

Dick is outside smoking. Eric's in the DR. Everyone else is talking in the living room. Jameka and Amber are eating.

Dick is still outside smoking. He's very happy about Jen being gone. He also says he wouldn't mine Zach leaving this week. I think he also said he hopes Zach is on slop this week. He goes over to put his clothes in the dryer and is now play croquet.

Dick joins the living room crew. Eric comes out of the DR and Jessica goes in. Eric says wow, this is the whole house.

8:10pm BBT time every1 is in LR waiting for burgers Dick talks about how is favorite resturant is Nathans's Hotdogs. he loves their hotdogs and how they are veryu hard to find. He talks how he loves their fries. Amber asks questions and they explain them and she falls asleep twice with Dick saying "right Amber" Amber"what sorry i fell asleep" they talk about how happy Jen's gone then they cheer as they go to Jessica HOH room. she gets pics of her footbal team, dog diva and other pics. happy of shirt she gets and her CD and rootbeer. her letter is from her dad. she says she loves it all! has pic of her LR with dad & brother. pic of sister Holly. they say her dad ooks difent pic in past pics. has something from her bf in 7th grade that she qwrote over when they broke up. as every one looks at ics Amber folds her new very tiny pink booty shorts and her "Booyah" shirt. they wonder who made her shirt. Jam says her 21st bday pic does not look like her. she got alot of stuff evean a yellow shirt. Dick says he loves her shirt. Jam says "i bet they had Jen iron booyah on your shirt" everyone laughs. Dick says thats a great statment!" Dick says hes goin to let her read letter but hes goin to check SR and he is 1st to leave. Jess is happy she got 3 snickers bars.

8:30 as Jess reads her lewtter, Dani jokes does it say Carol sends her love. Dick is outside smoking. Dick is laughing outside and in HOH room Jess says in letter thers no talk of who made the Booyah shirt. they think BB made it. Zack asks if Jess was drunk in her 21st bday pic. she says yes. Jess and Jam say they are hungry and hope food gets here soon. Amber & Jameka leave room at 8:35pmBBT. everyone else leaves at 8:36pm and Jqam & Amber try to talk to SR people as they put food in Amber says she heard a guy laugh Jam is telling them to give them a sign. Jam says they(BB staff) must be loving their job. Dick come s in and yell "JETS JETS JETS raiders suck!" Amber " o god" Dick "J E T S Jets" Eric & Amber whisprer about what Jen said abut her message to Jess. Zack is looking at Jess stuff in her "old" bed. Jess really loves her booyah shirt as in HOH room she is smilling and saying "Yippie!" Eric calls Jen a sore loser to Amber. Dick is using something to write on his room's wall. BB tells him twice in a roew "knock it off" then gets 2 "stop that" after he allready had stoped writing and was walking away. Dick says he will go back to it later.

dick waves jessica's pom poms after his jets chant and then does the irish jig and says " and jen's gone!!!"

amber tells eric what jen said about him. he asks if jess was mad and amber says not at all. then amber says that jen told her that eric's friends would hate him for talking to her.

eric: oookkayy... like i've had long talks with jen about my friends.

dick is writing on the door to his room "ding dong she (big space) is dead!!"

BB: DICK KNOCK IT OFF

dick: i'm almost done

BB: DICK KNOCK.IT.OFF!!

dick: i'm almost done!! dick stops

BB: DICK STOP THAT!

Dick: I'm done! i'll wait to you aren't watching.. *Flips cam the bird*

BB: DICK STOP IT~!

Dick: I did!

a few mins..

BB: DICK PLEASE GO TO THE DR

8:45 Jam is trying to talk through the SR to BB staff saying thanks and have lots of kids. Dick leavs DR at 8:47pm Eric says the lawn is soacke that BB just dumped the pools of water they were in. Eric bashs Jen some more wth Amber outside. Eric is telling AMber that Jen was with Zack & Dani if Dick left 2 weeks ago. Eric says IF i was in alliance with Dick & Dani and like JEn said we were co,ming after you why would we save you. i just dont like Dustin Eric conts. And that Jen had ties with Dick & Dani and that Jen hated the others and Dick & Dani had her vote. that Jen thought she was with everyone.

im out

Amber tells eric that jen told her that D&D told Jen to go up to the HOH as much as possible when jess was HOH and act sad all the time and get information.

eric: that i believe actually

Amber talking to Eric about how Jen told her not to trust him b/c of what he did to Dust. eric telling her that jen was crazy and thought she knew everything but she didn't b/c no one talked to her.

eric: i never had any plan to get rid of dustin. i liked him. i made a decision under the gun as did four others, jen included. ..as i see it, it's sour grapes.

(ed. - basically don't believe anything jen said to you (amber) )

Archived