August 23, Live Feed Updates

12:50 BBT

In the kitchen we have Jameka Jess and ERic with Jen baking..Jameka says she "needs to exit" as she can't deal with the food..

Jameka now outdoors talking about the pizza and banana bread Jen is making and her eating Chips...

Jameka asked if he's done his predictions for HOH and Dick says I don't do them Eric does en and was right in the beginning and Amber does em and has been wrong everytime...saying "I predict I will try hard for HOH tomorrow" saying it would be nice having another free week and Jameka say "and off of slop"

Dick hoping for a double eviction week and Dick is talking about the "fast forward" with HOH POV and Eviction all in one episode.

Dick saying "to hurry this experience up" and whenthey are out they will be saying how fast it went and will forget about "the dreaded long days and the boredom" and Jameka agreeing....Dick talking about the highlights of the game.

adding Dani putting Jen on the block and being evicted saying its "long overdue" Dick talking that Kail should have done it week 1 ..Dick saying reality has settled in because "she's been quiet" and Jameka saying "not really" Dick saying he's just trying to avoid her.

long silence between the two

"hmm your gonna like the picture" of him sleeping with Zach and the mallet saying it was "so cute" [yes Jameka referred to a Dick Pic as cute]

Jamek talking about eating ice cream and Dick says "and fart up a storm" and Jameka "i'll be rotten"

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:05 BBT

Jameka done camapigning to Dick [in her wierd way] and heads in to the kitchen saying "I'm not tired" asking everyone if they were tired..

Its' Jen Jameka Jess Eric and Dani eating or [sniffing the aroma in jameka's case]

Jameka says that its thursday saying school has been in session for three days [Calif starts next week]

just small talk

outside Dick laying down on the couches

[i'm out til tomorrow night ..night all]

1:23am BBT Dani & Jameka comment on the HG's pics, Dick on pation smoking, Amber asleep in bed, Eric & Jess whisper under the covers and Jen & Zack are asleep get FOTH.

1:26am BBT feeds return with all 4 feeds on Eric/Amber giggling and talking under the covers all 4 feeds switch to Dick telling Dani they will have a relationship out of this house he will communicate better with her. i love you so much that you will never know he tells her. i dont have a great relationship with your mother or anything. camera zooms on on Dani then Dani yells at Dick saying that Dick always acts in a bad way. he tells her he trys his best. and puts his head down on counter he looks very upset and sad and Dani looks angry. he tells her she did so well this week and he loves her as her is the best. tells her we all have troble with our relationships and everyone has to get over but ya cant forget. Dani angry says to Dick shes not mad at the way he talks but the way he says things. Jamrka intrupts then goes outside. Dick says the way they talk to each other is wrong. Dani say well you shold talk to me that way im your DAUGHTER! Dick says i dont wont to fight. he tells her to say 1 thing that he does bad she says him getting into her private things. Dani says its not my fault is it my fault im differnt she says him and Vicent and Dick are alike. She says shes closer with Lysnday family then her own. Dck says you have tried to be close. She says OMG! Dick tels her she does not take respobilty for breakup in realationship Dani says she has Dick says no never. Dick says you with this attitude dsaying um this horrible person. Dani says you know me soooooooo well. Dick says not true i tell you how great you are.

1:34am(convo cont) Dick says i tell 1000 things positiv that you take negative im sorry i couldt give you the best but i was always there it was your choice to leave. Dani says she cant do this and storms off. Dick says you always quit. Dani yells there are reasons god! says you says you! you dont see my way! im pissed off. she goes up into HOH room crying locks door and puts out the lights and gets into bed at 1:37am. Dick goes into his room closes door and without taking off shirt or changing pants as usally gets into bed with a loud fart.( this leaves nly Jameka awake and moving but no cameras on her.)

1:40am Amber goes up to HOH and Dani lets her in they hug for a long time and Dani crying says its so hard. Amnber says you are a good person its just must be very hard with your dad in house. they head into HOH Dani tells Amber fight started with Dick mad at Amber for not making deal with Amber that Dick said you never stook up for me. and her personal life is her fault. Dani says she sick of him in house and im sick of being here. but i need for stragy but I WANT HIM OUT. he folows me eveywher she says. Dani says Dick done horrible things to her and he acts likes its no big deal give me a break!. Dani says that Dick makes it like im the bad person. Amber tells Dani Dick probaly feels guilty of all he did to her and he just wants to try to make better and he loves you so much hes overly excited to be with you everyday. even though she is 22( actully 21) she wants her to be his baby girl. Amber says dani you have to telllets focuse on game not life deal with that after or tells him i dont want to see you after house or try to. Amber says to lie to Dick to says that she loves him to help Dani out in game.

1:47am Amber says to Dani to say we will work on this out of ouse or in sequester if ya both there that you want to work with Dick to win this game not try to work on this in house that with them fighting they can break eack other apart as teamates in house. to play game not think about personal life that Dick will understand. to tell him we need to play this to win(Dani/Dick) he loves you so muchand that he feels gulity. tell him you need your space and tell him not to interupt and make nice and you care for win to work to win the game tell him what he wants to hear.(Eric/Jess know asleep in their beds unknown about Jameka res t asleep). Amber tells Dnai to tell him you care keep personal out of it it ust be love hate realationship. tell him to make it to final 2 you have to leave persanol behide. feed 1 & 2 is on Jameka crying hyscealy outside on hammock. 3& 4 on Dani/Amber. Jam is really balling her eyes out. Amber tells Dani to talk gently with him to not get him angry and calm him down make him feel happy that she cares for him he will love you alot for that. Jameka is crying and praying saying something is so sad bring peace alot is mumbled as she was towel covering face. " if you can do annything God..."(mumbled) Amber says make Dick feel speacial and that you care about him. Amber says she hates seeing them fight that Dick/Dani are both great people. Jameka yells help me! save me(them mumbled by towel) Amber say to talk to Dick up in HOH room before noon. Jameka is crying very loud and keeps saying stop yelling stop the fghting i love you god i loveyou stop it all stop it all."

2am Jam says i love you so much god so much i love yu god"(repeats) Amber says to tell Dick for about 5 minutes and that she(Amber) is here for her and wont get rid of either of them. tells Dani to talk to herself about te god thngs to get your self its only temporaly. Dick gets up change pants and leaves room. Dani looks at tv and sees Dick walking. Dani says Eric asking Dick is so annoying Dani says theres no reason to tell anyone. that there are bigger threat and that anyone can beat Dick in final 2. i just hate Jen that she beat up on me for things my dad did and with personal attacks. Jam hears Dick come outsideand stops praying/craying and turns towards fence on hammock. Dani tells Amber she hates Dick's look were he wants to kill yoy face. Amber laughs i know. Jam goes back to praying but very quiet. no camera on dick but you can hear him spitting. Dni says se hates Dick make people feel the way he makes them its akwurd Amber says but everyone undestands and to just live with him and Amber reapeats alittle of what she said. to tell Dick to stp the drama cuz ther is shady people in the house. Dani says he will be happ so muchwith Jenleaves and she commets about Nick everysay its so annoying. the girls says Jen is stupid and they wont play the game Jen does. Jam is crying again outside. FOTH the back minute later at 2:12am Amber/Dani covo conts and Jameka crying/prayin g conts no idea where Dick is know. Amber says about Jen and ways she acts "its so sad." Amber tells Dani to get some sleep , Dani says she wished she dint have to come back to house. Amber says its so sad and Dani says its horrible. Amber says it hard to see Jess/Eric together becuz its reminds her of her & Dustin. Dani & AMber says it not roght how much Eric/Jess sleep everyday and when they get up.

2:20 am Dani says the camera noise bothers him being in NYC was so great with out the camera noise. theytalk that they miss the outsid world. Dani checks the TV with remote. they talk about limo and arrived back and we gets 30 seonf FOTH. Amber again tells Dani to talk to her dad tommrow it will make everything better. they talk about Nick letter. Dani says writing in blog is like a messahe in bottle you will know somwwill will read it but you dont know what thy say in return. as pane overhead Jameka we get FOTH.

0130 BBT

Dani and Jam in kitchen talking.

Jam tells Dani that she hates not being able to compete in HOH comps, but accepts what will come of it.

Dani talks about how much she can't stand Jen.

Eric and Jess in bed.

ED in BY, just waking from snooze on lounge couch.

Now, ED in kitchen with Dani.

ED: So we can have a relationship like this...I want to leave this out...we don't communicate well, both our faults...lots of deep seated issues....we won't get to them here..you mean more to me than you know, that I promise you...I want to have a really good relationship more than anything...

Dani sits impassively listening, looking away from ED.

ED: Can we try going back to cordial surface, enjoying each other?

D: Whenever this happens you always want to go back and be...like this...

ED: I try...I try to be the best that I can....you did a great job this week, a great HOH, I'm really proud of you...we're having a rough time, everything isn't going to be iced over...I don't expect you to get over it and forget, can't we be pleasant, and have conversation at least?

D: You act like it's the way I talk to you....the things you say I would never say to anybody

ED: It's how you talk to me, like right now...that I say horrible things to people...what do I say, name one thing...just one...

D: The things you say to me, I'd never say to you...when people say things to me about what you say...it's not a little thing!

ED: What thing that I said, that you would never say to anyone, I want to know one thing

D: Youre touching on my personal thing...my relationship with my brother, your relationship with my mother...why is it my fault that we haven't talked for 6 years? I don't fit in with everybody in the family...you and Vincent are exactly alike...I"m sorry I wasn't brought up in a warm falmily....the other family, even though they aren't my blood, they are there for me...I choose to go there for holidays, because it's not like this...

ED: You haven't let us be near you...you don't take any responsiblitly for any part in any of the break down in our relationship...you never have once...

D: I have! Don't look at me like that...

ED: You have attitude, shake your head, say I'm this horrible person...I've told you how proud of you I am...and a whole lot of other stuff...

D: You say it's all about me...you don't take responsibilty either

ED: There is a thousand things I say positive about you...just one thing you take negatively...I'm sorry I couldn't give you a great family, I never left, I never abandoned you, it was your choice

D: I can't do this...(Dani gets up and walks away)

ED: You always quit

D: I can't do this..you don't see this..no, I don't always think you've been there for me...there are reasons...you say these things, and they aren't true...

ED: Like the phone calls, that's why you don't talk to me...for two years...you've put me off...

Dani goes to HOH, and turns off light. ED goes to round room.

Amber goes to HOH, and comforts Dani

A: I know, it's tough..I know it's hard, there are only a few more weeks, you're such a good person, and such a smart girl too...you put up with a lot in this house, more than anyone..

D: I am so frustrated...yesterday, he's like, did you make a deal with Amber? He's all, I did so much for you, you can't even watch my back...like I haven't done anything for you? And then he goes on about my personal relationships with family, and he's like You don't have anything to do with the family, and he does't even know what I go thru with that

A: Do you want out of here?

D: No, strategically...it doesn't help...he wants to follow me around all the time..I don't talk to someone for a long time for really deep reasons, and that I don't call him, and that he did horrible things to me, that I don't have a thick skin, and that it's not a big deal to him, that I don't have a thick skin, and then we're supposed to be best friends...

A: I can only imagine

D: He's like, you always make it about me, you treat me bad, and he calls me out on this, and I don't know what to do...

A: He feels guilty, because your relationship, he's guilty...he thinks this is bringing you closer, and it's not, he thinks it's healing, but he's bombarding you...you're his daughter, he's just overly excited about it, making you more uncomfortable over it, he gets to see you everyday, you're still his little girl, he and Vincent have a close relationship, he just wants that with you, he doesn't see you need your space, just tell him you want to help get thru the game, but lets not bring up the personal stuff, so it doesn't get clouded up with the game...just tell him..I don't like arguing with you, lets make the best of this, then out of the house, we can work on the relationship..if you don't he's going to keep on and keep on, and mess up your game...you didn't ask for him to be here...what's God's purpose for you, not to work on this now, your on tv, on a game, after the game, tell him you love him, this is a lot for you, for him...what's going to happen is you're going to get in an argument, and that attracts attention from the other HG's, and it will ruin your game..tell him to forget personal, you did for 2 years...he probably keeps bringing this personal stuff up because he thinks this is the only chance he's going to get....if you reassure him that you care, regardless of what happens after, keep the personal out of it for the game....it's just gotta go....it's too distracting....you're constantly walking on egg shells...

Amber continues on in the same vein, counseling Dani on how to deal with her father.

Jameka is in the BY hammock, crying, with a towel over her face. She's whispering, and praying.

Amber still counseling...(not a bad job of it either)

A: I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I like both of you, you're really strong people, and I don't want to see negativity...

Amber tells about having talked to ED about this, not as much as she is talking to Dani right now.

In BY, Jameka is REALLY upset! She's praying to God to 'love on me', and crying...

Amber still going on with Dani, telling her how smart she is.

A: It's only temporary....after all this is over, you can do what you want. Right now, you have no choice, you have to see him everyday, this will all pan out in the end, you could win BB, and you'll look back...you lost Nick, you got past that....we have a deal, if I win HOH, I don't know, if I'll put your dad up...I have to look out for myself....have you told anyone about you and me and our deal?

D: I haven't told anyone, I won't....it's just so frustrating...he's the perfect person to be aligned with, he's the perfect person to be with in the final 2...it's too much..I just hate people, like Jen, when she like blew up on me attacking me on my personal life, he thinks he knows everything about me...he thinks he knows me, we've only talked a few times in the past 2 years....it's so annoying, I'm not the person who yells at someone, he gets the look like he's going to bite down on you, and yell...

A: I know the loook..

D: I hate, since day one, when he brings up what everyone else in the house does, I feel for them, it's so awkward...I hate that....

Amber returns to telling Dani to keep the personal out of the game. Says people can use that against you, 'you know how people are like that'. Telling Dani to try and get along, so they won't look like a target.

D: I'll be so happy when Jen leaves. I'm so over her.

Both now do Jen bashing. Dani says she doesn't do well with 'catty' people, that she doesn't 'do' that. Amber says, 'yeah, what's up with that?'. Amber says she talked with Jen last night, and told her she was too superficial. That her negative path is just stupid. That Jen is 'a very jealous person', and that it's clear as day. Amber says she told Jen she was 'psycho', and that she should stop and think about what she's going to say.

Amber says BB is too hard, and she won't be back for Allstars!

They both talk about their 'day out', and how much they hated coming back.

And I'm outta here....

2:30am Dani say in her blg it was so much fun and said she thnk America for saying 14% on how hard to live in housewe get FOTH. feeds return Amber say entire house is obessed with Jess to much Dani says shes not. they say they are not happy about Jess never cleans just sleeps. they talk if Jess/Eric are a couple and Dani says from day 1 Jess liked him Amber says he not good looking. Dani says scartly "hes so sexy (aughs) ewww!"

2:40am Jam says goodnigt to Dic and he says good luck. (so Dick is on patio.) Jam comes out of BR washes hands. Amber tells Dani she thinks endurance Dani say next week endurance atleast. Jam starts crying as she washs hands then lays down in LR coach.

2:47 am they talk about Nick and his faces and he never wore quiet chotes just same stuff. Amber and Dani say all the men shold wear ther shirts they are not hot stuff thy both say they ae happy Dick wears his. they rehash the Jen top off and Jameka saing" excuse me" and Jen just walking away. and Jam was like no no. they laugh. Dani says he will not pair up with her dad in food comp but will team will Amber in food as shes lost in every food competion each week she could. Dani says she cant belive Nick only been gone for 3 weeks. feed 1 & 2 switch of jam to show Dick laying on coach outside. FOTH at 2:52am fees return at 2:55am Dick is smoking. Amber/Dani says Jess lucked out and got many HOH items and that he dark haired pic of Jess is not Jess shes pretter blonde they say

3am BBT Dick is cursing outside about Jen and Dani/Amber talk about Zack as the funny ugly guy. Dani is so much harder then she thought it would be. Dick uses BR and washes hand and we get FOTH feds return with Dani/Amber about people on plane. Dick looking very depressed plays with the quater by spinning it around. Dick is mumbling stuff. Dani looking at Dick on camera say is he acting depressed? Amber says yeah hes faking it FOTH Dani/Amber are looking at Dick and Dani says "jerk you are in the dog house" Amber keeps tellin Danito go talk to him and Dani says i know we will fight amber say s you cant. they laugh at Dick staring at wall as he pases around. FOTH at 3:13am, feeds return at 3:18am with Dick cleaning dishes. Dani/Amber say they hate the way Jen is cheating and that Zack is kissing her butt and Amber says Zack wasnt been on block yet and you watch he will make it to fanal 2, Dani says no. Dani says this week ws easyest HOH week ever. Dani says she wondes what America thinks of her Dani says she thinks america is 85/15 and AMber says peope like her but she is the bitch of the show. Dani says she cant tell if they lover to hate her and Amber says they love to hate her and Dani says no i belive thats my dad. Amber says Dick is something else. Dani says when she gets out she gonna watch the show and Amber said she gonna wait awhile. they say they think Dick/Eric/Jess have meanest DR's we get FOTH. Amber/Jess think Dick can hear them and that he is so reduices pacing ike he really that depressed. ( i hink he is he keeps saying why i do thatwhy, i love her. he keeps mumbling on) Dick heads out 4 smoke and bashes Jen. Amber/Dani talk about how they miss people outside. Dick say "F U " t camera or spider. Dick says something about Eric or Zack thatthey have to leave. Amber says she not tired at all she had too much coffee.

im out its 6:30am et time i still have stuff 2 do lol

Dani has now gone to bed, leaving Amber and Jameka at the kitchen counter.

Just to reaffirm what 'our' eric has said above:

Dani and Dick have had two shouting matches during the night. Somewhere in the first argument (in HOH - see 12:27 BBT) Dick made the offer that they would only discuss game in the house, no more family stuff. But the second one (kitchen - 1:30 BBT) brught out the same material. He had used the multiple phone calls (30 this time) to her as the reason for her not speaking. She said that's not it.

Amber offered very sound advice to Dani as to how to approach Dick over this family friction. The only drawback was that she gave the same advice for an hour. But Dani remained silent and seemed to be listening, and respecting Amber's sincere willingness to help. As this session went into its second hour, Jameka went for another long and tearful prayer session in the hammock.

In the meantime, Dick had gone to bed but remained restless. He eventually got up again but discovered that Dani was entwined with the two girls in the kitchen so never pursued any further discussion with Dani. The girls had a comfortable and pleasant chat for maybe an hour. Dani especially seemed to enjoy being 'one of the girls'.

Now that Dani has gone to bed, Amber is beginning to repeat things that Dani told her. One item is that Eric had approached her Dad, and they continue to be the stornger link - stronger than Dani and Eric, that is. Jameka tells that she swore to Dani that she was not in any other alliance. They begin to review various nomination scenarios.

Jameka asks Amber if she believed Jen: that Jen had a deal with Danielle and got backdoored anyway. When Amber nods yes Jameka says, "we should never have got rid of Dustin.". They complain that Jessica is so fake and loved by everyone. "Doesn't matter - I'm going to put them both up," says Amber (J&E). "And if it's a tie I'm going to kick Eric out." She is still angry that he would keep her secrets in his back pocket to use later.

Dick had gone to bed because he just returns to kitchen saying that Jen's "cow noises, literally cow noises" woke him up. He has aslo been to the DR. He goes to porch but comes back in quickly, then back to his bedroom.

5:20 BBT

The girls have made a few more comments about Eric, Zach, and such, placed their fate in the hands of the Lord, hugged, and gone to bed.

5:18am BBT Jameka tells Amber she wants to head to bed and Amber say she is to. Amber the others will go after Zack next then Amber/Jameka. they get in to bed at 5:21amBBT

5:31am Dick awakes coaugh then you can hear him crying.it is Dick hes crying still at 5:38am and moving alittle in bed. it wakes up Jen. he notcies Jen awake coaughs and tries to stop then goes back to crying.(it is very weird to hear him cry) he is still quietly sobing at 3:46(i have it quad and you can see Dick moving and then Jen but i still am not 100% that Dick sobbing is not Eric sleeping but it sounds like from dick) i think it is he know lying on his back and he cleared his throat.( i went feed 3) and it is claery Dick crying/sobbing in bed. he is know asleep as of 3:52am BBT

(good morning all :hug: ) Jess is up doing ADL's and getting something out of fridge..something to drink and now getting ready to work out.

Everyone else still in bed..

finished with her 15 minute walk on tread mill..now doing work bench (as shes yawning) 2 feeds on her and 2 feeds on Eric sound asleep...

work out is over shower time...

11:04 AM BBT

how cute everyone looks sleeping in the HOH room. they all have their blankets. some on bed, some on floor, and it looks like jen in the chair.

11:07 am BBT

All 4 feeds on HOH room with all houseguests up there. It is very quiet.....only sniffles, sighs, and coughs here and there. Everyone is sleeping, resting, or whatever....either way no one is talking.

Archived