August 24, Live Feed Updates

3:46 pm BBT

Zach leaves.

Jessica and Eric talking about his (Zach's) speech. Eric says his speech is stupid because he tells all the HOH's the thing about not nominating him, and not voting against the HOH

Eric saying that he didn't like how he tried to call you (talking about jessica) out by saying that you have won all these HOH's yet he is trying to make the deal for this week.

Eric saying that his analyzing about these people being threats and these people aren't threats is dumb because everyone is a threat. There are only 7 people are left.

Eric still giving his opinion about the nominations....

Danielle comes in. Asks if she is interrupting.....Eric says Zach was just here giving a big production.

Eric explaining Zach's speech to Danielle....that he does the same thing with every HOH. Eric says for him it doesn't sit correctly in terms of strategy....it has worked for him so far but it shouldn't. Danielle agrees.

Danielle says she doesn't care if Amber or Zach goes. Everyone (Eric and Jessica) agree.

Eric saying his goals are obvious, he wants people to fight over him. Danielle says he is proud of being a floater. They all 3 talk about Zach's speech....and how he's given it before but this time it sounded different. Danielle says he is an idiot. Eric says that in his speech he gave his opinion of all the remaining house guests. Eric tells Danielle that he said she was strong etc. Danielle asks Jessica what he said about her...and she said nothing and Eric corrected her by saying that Zach tried to call her out as being Eric's pawn but that now she has won 2 HOH's and Eric has none that Eric is Jessica's pawn. Danielle says "he said that in front of you?" and they all laugh and Danielle says he is an idiot.

They continue to talk about Zach....

Jessica says that he said "he will be forced to change his stripes when he is nominated" Danielle laughs.....

They continue to talk.....

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

4:00 pm BBT

Eric says .... this is what Zach was saying. Zach wants us to go after strong players this week so that the strong player remaining will go after us next week. Then he'll be at the end with 2 shitty players and he'll win. Yeah right....like we will do that.

Talk turns to Jessica's clothes. Danielle tells Jessica that she got cute stuff. Danielle says that Amber is "seriously pissed at her" because she won't trade with her. Danielle saying that she is offering me hideous stuff.....Jessica laughing saying that Amber did the same thing to her.

Talk turns back to Zach. Eric saying that he can understand why his speech would work with some but that it shouldn't work anymore. Jessica saying that you are code red with him...and everyone. Eric saying that he isn't the mastermind...he just listens and it won't work anymore.

Eric asks Jessica if she showered after the competition. She says yes.....they continue to joke/flirt with one another about Eric wanting to spy on her in the HOH shower. Jessica says "didn't you see me outside" and Eric swears that he didn't....

Danielle going through Jessica's clothes. Talk back now to the competition.

4:11 pm BBT

Danielle, Jessica and Eric in HOH still talking about competition and having to be naked.

Other 2 feeds on back yard with Dick sitting on the couch (in his usual spot). Zach lifting weights. Dick staring at him.

4:17 pm BBT

Danielle saying that she is sick of hearing Amber compliment herself, saying how she is such a good person and has such a good heart. Danielle says the whole time they were gone she talked about herself. Danielle says "just stop".....(funny I feel the same way).

Danielle thinks that Amber is going to take the nomination hard.

Jessica says that "after seeing everyone naked today I decided to nominate you Amber...and you Zach." Everyone laughing.

Eric says that I told her to say "out of everyone I would want to ignore me for the next week I would want you two"

Amber is blow drying her hair on the other feed so I can't hear a thing now......gotta switch.....

4:38 pm BBT

Feeds 1 & 2 on HOH room with Eric, Jessica, Daneille, Jameka, and Zach talking.....lots of laughter etc. Mostly about the competition earlier.

Feed 3 & 4 on Dick sitting outside smoking and spitting. yawning every once in a while.....

(I'm done....my fingers are killing me after typing all day (work stuff and feeds).

5:30 bbt

amber corners jessica in the hoh bathroom

she's asking if she knows who she's putting up

jessica lies and says she hasn't decided yet and doesn't want to decide until it's time to (lol)

amber saying she hates being put up

5:21 bbt

dan and ed talking about zack and amber going up

talking about zack getting on everyone's nerves

dick saying zack will throw them under the bus in a second

now talking about next week hoh and how important it is to win and what week they won't be able to play during final 4

talking about their new clothes and the prices still on them

As Elvis (or was it Chubby Checker?) would say - whole lotta (shakin') girl talk goin' on.

Still FotH

Feeds back

Amber for sure

ERic jess and jam in the HOH discussing nomination

Jessica seems stressed about it

says it is hard to end someones dream

She feels bad

She will talk to amber later

Jam did not think zach expected it

Amber and Zack on the block

Zach running on treadmill alone

Amber folding clothes alone

Dani joined the three in HOH

Jess sure that zach will hate her forever

Said he was really mad

Dani said he looked like he was gonna cry

Jam, Dani, Jess and Erc are chatting in the HOH. Amber is on the other feed looks like she's folding clothes. Jess says she feels awkward after nominations and dani says "i know, don't you feel like the devil when you nominate people." Now the chat goes to POV and how Eric never gets to play POV and how he'll make history if he doesn't get to play in POV until the final 6.

Amber laying in bed with the most pathetic look on her face pondering life, (or why God let her down or most likely what she shold go and eat)...meanwhile in HOH, Dani in HOH with Jam, E & Jes-Danis says as soon as she heard Z was nominated, she laughed histaricaly. E says he will wear a dress on behalf of Jes.A-A-A-G=H! Whamber is now peaying profusly to herself...Trivia

Archived