August 24, Live Feed Updates

Eric joins the group. They think they're going to have a foam party as some type of a food comp. [They may be on LD] Jameka ran upstairs to invite Jessicka to join them. She says the HOH doorbell is broken. Eric tells that it's a remote operation and weeks ago Dick took it off the wall and was ringing the doorbell from down in the kitchen.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a quick note (got called away & must detour from here):

Dick joined the table, sitting directly across from Dani. She eventually got up to go to fridge. Dick worked his way over there, going for a soda in the fridge, and said, "Sorry." Dani mumbled one syllable or two, no more, but I couldn't catch it. The tone was neutral. Dick to counter; she moved off to the Memory Wall with Zach and then back to the table with the rest of the gang. In other words - an intentional separation is fairly obvious.

feeds return showing luxry competion at 1:38pm the boys are in robes all wet sitting in chairs and all the girls are in a shopping spree!!!!!!!! Boys are cheering them on the girls only have to wear chothles to have it count and them win it. the men laugh as jess gets caught under pink shirt. Jess puts about 12 shirts on once and men cheer buzzer sounds at 1:41pm ending it and everyone heads outside Dink says im so glad "Jen was not here to be part of this!" and we get FOTH at 1:42pm

im out again time 4 NASCAR

Got it - see video thread :animated_bouncy: What fun!

(they didn't show Dani once - wasn't sure whe was in there, but she was)

Sounds as if Dani got the most. Somehow Jessica managed to grap a mannequin - well, half a man - and wants to take him right up to the HOH. A FotH seems to intervene to tell her she doesn't get to keep him - he was left behind.

All HGs hanging around in BY talking about the competition. Everyone but Amber joking around with each other and having a good time. Amber sitting off to the side staring into space looking sad.

All talking about Jen and how this comp was for her and they're glad she missed it.

FOTH again.

Apparantly Amber is "obsessed with that little green dress" that Jessika got (striped one). She has already asked if she can trade for something if Jess doesn't want it. Dani mentioned that she got a green dress too and that Amber might want that one. No response.

Jess asked Eric if she could talk for a minute and goes upstairs. Eric joins her. She just wants to make sure if they still agree on the original plan. Once confirmed, she asks him about "beforehand conversations." She says she has already told Zach she would talk to him.

She mentions Amber's request. Says she isn't giving clothes to anyone but Jameka ....... unless it doesn't fit.

Talk moves to the competition - something about bubbles. The guys lost, so it was just the luxury comp - not food. Seems they were naked within each team, and they competed at different times. "Within 2 seconds we (the guys) peeled off all four shirts at once."

Not much happening. All HGs taking turns in the shower and BR.

General talk about the competition and the girls are talking about the clothes they got. Amber tells Dani that she wants a green dress that Jess got and wonders if she'll trade. Dani says she has a green dress that Amber may like and it's too big for Dani.

Sounds like the comp must have been some sort of word scramble. Seems like they had to take off their own clothes to get letters or something because they ended up naked, but covered with bubbles.

2:26 pm BBT

(just logged on)

Eric and Jessica in HOH talking about competition, stuff about bubbles

Jessica saying that Amber is taller than her so her (Amber's) boobs were in her face the whole time

Eric saying "we lost so badly" "we can't spell words" "we sucked so bad." Eric saying that Dick was saying the same thing when they (the boys) were sitting there watching the girls do their shopping spree.

(From what I understand, the bubble thing led to a winner who got to the luxury competition)

Eric saying "I didn't get to see Jess naked."

Jessica laughing.

Jessica said it was fun running around naked.

Jessica and Eric laughing .... they are having fun talking about the competition.

2:30 pm BBT

Feed 1 & 2 on Eric and Jessica talking about competition and the clothes Jessica got.

Eric asks "did you get anything sexy you can wear on our first date." Jessica says "yeah....probably" Jessica going through her clothes. Eric saying some of the stuff she got is really cute.

Eric saying things will be awkward when they nominate Amber. Eric saying "she will go back to not talking to us." Eric going through ideas about what Jessica should say at nominations.

Feed 3 & 4 on Amber, Jameka and Danielle in the small bedroom trying on the clothes they got.

i didn't catch it all but in between the lux comp talk eric and jessica were talking about numbers for the HOH comp next week and I believe Eric said "one reason not to put up DD this week is bc of the HOh next week...unless i can pull it together which i need to.."

does anyone else have more on this?

edit: found it on jokers (posted by southernbelladonna)

Eric says he thinks Amber/Zach is the best noms...Jess agrees.

Eric says the two people who annoy you will talk to you less. Jess jokes that she should say that during the ceremony.

Eric says if they decide to vote out Amber come thurs., they can cut a deal w/ Zach...they don't have to cut a deal now.

Eric says they shouldn't go after D&D this week, because if they did, they would for sure go up next week. Jess agrees.

Eric comments that no one is on slop this week (so there will be no further food comp). Jess agrees as she's eating chips.

2:40 pm BBT

Feeds 1 & 2 on Eric and Jessica talking back and forth about the competition, nominations, etc. Currently they are talking about "weiners" because of the competition and being naked. (so funny!)

Jessica saying "no one had a bush" and Eric and Jessica are cracking up.....Eric saying he wouldn't look at their "cocks"....he said all 3 guys were staring straight. Jessica saying she was laughing the whole time.

Feeds 3 & 4 on Danielle, Amber and Jameka trying on clothes. Amber is so irritating....a bit ago she was saying to Jameka...if you don't want that green dress I'll take it. Then she says "I'm not giving away any of my clothes except to Jameka" (with Danielle right in the room....how rude! Honestly Danielle probably doesn't care because she got a TON of stuff.....)

Re: the above post about Eric saying that he needs to pull it together. Eric was saying that there is no reason E&J need to nominate D&D because next week only 4 of them can play so they need to keep their alliance with them. Eric was saying it would be less worry if I could pull it together in the HOH competitions but he doesn't think he will be able to.....he has a hard time with the competitions.

That is pretty much of the convo......seems they are still decided with Amber and Zach being nominated.

Zach pitching to Jess and Eric.

Zach telling Jess he'll vote how she wants, get veto or throw it, do whatever she wants.

Zach saying Jameka and Amber going up is a bad idea. Zach saying do what you want, but he will have her back 100% in hoh, veto, and the vote if she keeps him off

Zach saying he hasnt won things yet, he's trying to make friends. "If you want me, you got me" to Jess. Z saying he doesn't care what Jess says, he will vote out WHOEVER she wants. All he needs is a nod on thursday and he'll do what she wants.

Z saying he has no loyalties at all, so he will do whatever Jess says. Zach is a loyal person, and he has proven himself. His word is his bond.

(Zach making sense here)

Z saying D/D are guarenteed votes for each other. Z saying he isn't alligned with them, that'd be dumb of him. He'll do whatever she asks. Z saying someone has to take a stand. It may not be Jess. Z saying everyones going home because of the POV... it's fucked many people.

2:50 pm to 3:16 pm BBT

Eric and Jessica went through some of her clothes. She doesn't like some of them so she said she'd give it to Amber or Jameka.

Eric and Jessica talk about nominations and how they think it's the best choice for them. Eric warns Jessica that Zach will have a fit when he is nominated.

Zach comes to HOH.

They all start talking about the competition.

Then Zach says "so....I'm pitching my defense"

J - your defense

Z - yes, i proved myself to you, i would have stuck to my word, you talked to her and you convinced me to get out of it, i walked out and you have that option this week. i have two theories of thinking as to who you might want to nominate, you can discuss who you think should or shouldn't go, I am willing to listen. I don't like pointing the finger but at this point some people in the game, you have a very clutch moment right now that normally you wouldn't have. you can't vote, you have jameka in and you trust him then you have my vote, that is a huge solid thing to do. whoever you decide to choose to put up i'll back you 100%...i'll do whatever you think is best. you'll also have me if i can win hoh next week i won't put you up, that is solid and jameka can't give that to you. up until the last second i told you i didn't have a problem with that. if you want to make monumental decision perhaps that is an option...i wont name names i am sure you know who i am talking about. i heard that a&j are going up to keep everyone safe and i dont think that is a good idea. with that said,

Z - if you think i am a threat, if you think you want to put me up...okay but i think you could benefit from me more than you could by putting me up. anyone that cannot compete in an hoh is not a beneficial. eric and i haven't won so we aren't a threat. you have friends and i am trying to build that. if you want me you got me. you dont have to say anything to me either and on thursday you can say "boom" and it will be done. i dont care you just tell me or you can tell eric and he can tell me. or i get a nod and i'm in. you got me if you want it. i think it is highly adventageous that can sway a major blow in this game. i dont know what you have set up with other people but I feel that i've already proven myself to you. take it how you want to see it.

Quiet.

Z - I just know this game will be get really hard if it just dead weight that goes every week then it will become highly volitale and then the hoh will be so important and i cant win one. we are fucked (speaking of him and eric). so....that is how i feel about everthing

J-thanks for coming up

Z - i dont have any loyatly to anyone in the game. everything i say i back up. my word is my bond beyond this game it is who i am as a person. that might be my flaw here i dont know. i know you're put in an interesting position just know that you are amongst friends, just know that jameka can't compete even though she is your friend. i know that dick is saying "final 5" but if you think about it....it gets really really hard because the votes are lopsided and htat is scary and it bothers me.

E - not to mention, playing at the final 5 if those 5 are left. the person who plays at the final 5 can't play in the final 4...and the person who wins at the final 4 can play the final 3.

Z - all that stuff is information i just got like 2 weeks ago. i wish i would have known.

E - yeah

Z - if you have all the strong people at the end, i don't see how that is a good move that seems like the worst move

E - what would you do...there are 7 people left there are some who are clear cut on a side. what would you do...would you go after a specific pair,.....what would you do

Z - i had 2 theories...1 you put up 2 that are dead weight and then the pov and you fuck someone as poeople in the past have been fucked. that is why i'm saying you have have me and if you think i'm lying then the vote becomes 2-2. if you put dead weight up make sure the 2 aren't going to hurt you....if you put up 2 that are competitive then we had problems.

E - you don't view them as the 2 you are closest with?

Z - honestly i think i have...whatever i have i have with everyone. i have been pitched things about who i should side with and not, but it's all about myself. that is all you can worry about, you can only trust so much. the thing that bothers me is that they are a weighted vote, they are family, they will vote for the other to win the money at the end. they both win HOH's they are both highly competitive,. i side with who can get me to a better position and survive. i give my word and i stick to it. will you get heat for throwing those 2 up, yeah....but you'll get it anyways. but that is something you have to figure out yourself. if you put up dead weight you are making the game harder for yourself. someone in the game has to take a stand....i'm not saying that it's you but someone does. people have been shafted because of the pov, they are just fucked but it's part of the game.

E - i will point out that since week 2 there has been every single person has been back doored except 1 and i was supposed to be. every single 1.

Z - with you ... i told you why I voted against you. i am a person with #'s .. all i can say is the more that stay here that are winning shit...it is incredible that you have won 2 ... neither of us can win them. things i excel at outside of the house i can't do here...i tank it here. i'm just saying you have choices.

J - so why not put up 2 deadwiehgt and then backdoor.....

Z - you can try.

J - yeah...

Z - then you put somone up that is on your side and then that person could be angry with you. but you can keep the fire off of you, that is why i am offering myself as an option. i dont know if you can trust me but i think you can....

J - i can trust you.

Z - to be honest if i went in the end with either of you...i dont know how it would fall. i dont have a clue...either way i'm getting money and if i dont win the big money at least i get money. so i find you in a position that is an incredible position because you have 7 in the house.....and the thing is you are guaranteed to make 1 person pissed off and 1 person that won't bother you. even if you have made sub-agreements, it seems that is done, that is over. you can only trust peopel so much to get you farther, it is week by week....any bond you have will be blown apart. i am worried about the end game....you are in a position if you choose to take that path. if you dont do that and that doesn't happen then you have to live with that and that might not be to your advantage. the solid 100% is that you have 3 votes if you dont put jameka, myself or eric up.....only you know what you can do. you know

Silence.....

Z - for instance, not that this...no bearin gon this whatsoever...jen left the house. i understand why she chose what she chose. dick doesn't agree with me but he asked for my opinion and he got pissed. i am someone that doesn't run away from stuff if i am involved, so if i am involved and something happens that he tries something I won't cower. i have something that you havent seen yet...i am very fire sign aries. we had an argument and he walked away...he couldn't handle it. so tempers flare.....i think you have a lot to think about. i feel close to everyone here. jameka and myself have differences of opinions but we are getting along.

They talk more....but it's pretty much the same. Zach talking about "choices".....Jessica and Eric are very quiet, not really responding to him.

(not exactly word for word, but mostly word for word)......

3:24 pm BBT

(missed a bunch because of a client phone call)

Zach still in HOH talking to Jessica and Eric. Zach saying that Kail, Nick, Joe were pegged right. Zach saying that if there is a science group that was to research a "freak" she (being Jen) is one. Zach saying that Jen is strange, but that isn't the right word either....he says "she is missing screws" and it bugs me. Zach says "good casting Big Brother" and Jessica agrees "yeah"

Quiet

Zach says "it sucks there is nothing to do."

Jessica wants to nap.

Quiet.

Zach wanting clarification on HOH etc. Eric saying whoever wins the 4 HOH can play in the 3 HOH, but whoeever wins POV decides who stays and goes...they are the only vote. the POV is the important thing at the end.

Zach says he thinks about the jury...he thinks about them everyday. Zach says so far the people who are on the jury are people who played it personal.

BB calls Danielle to the DR.

Quiet again.

Zach says someone in this room will be on the jury.

Jessica "uh huh".

Zach saying that in 1 month we disipate. you go back to new york, you go to wichita.....

Jessica "yeah"

Zach talking, talking, talking.

Now all 3 talking about how they don't want to go to the jury house with Dustin and Jen.

3:31 pm BBT

Zach talking about Napoleon Dynamite movie.....saying some of the quotes from it. Jessica is agreeing and talking to him about it. Eric not impressed.....

Jessica going to make food, she says she will be back.

Zach says him and Eric are going to have a slap contest.

Zach says "I'd appreciate it if you'd keep it between us"

E says not a problem.

3:34 pm BBT

Eric telling Zach that he is proud and happy for Jessica. Zach agreeing....saying that she is a fun girl.

Zach saying that he is going to take Dick's head off soon...he has a short temper and short fuse. Eric asking what happened....

Zach saying that he got mad because he re-arranged the fridge. Zach saying everyone is afraid of him.

Eric says he tries not to take anything personal in this game because it's how they are in the game, and most of the people who trash talk leave the game.

Jessica is back with her sandwich.....

Zach is hungry. Eric too. They talk about food.

3:43 pm BBT

Zach still in HOH talking. No game talk now. They talked about food, Doritos chips, etc. Zach was going to make a sandwhich but then he has stayed there.....

Jameka and Amber are in the little room trying on clothes

Archived