August 24, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dick walked up to Amber while she was folding clothes and wispered something to her (couldn't hear or rewind to hear it) then said to her "I really mean it" and walked out.

7:09pm BBT : "jessica, please go to the diary room"... Eric tells her to take deep breath, she can do it

Eric, Dani, Jess and Jameka talking in HoH. Eric said that Zach hasn't applied himself in this game, he hasn't won a competiiton so he doesn't have to make a decision. Now that he is on the block, he will have to try and win, no more throwing competitions. They think Zach is formulating what he will say to each one of them, and promise to go after whoever the enemy is of the person he is talking to at the time.

Jess gets called to the DR. On her way, Amber told Jess she isn't mad at her.

Amber gets out of bed and stands at the doorway of the big bedroom and was looking for Jess as she was going to the DR... she waved Jess over and when Jess got up to her Amber said, "I just wanted to tell you that I'm not mad at you"... Jess tells her when shes done she will talk to her outside.

then we get FOTH

Talking in HoH room about Jen. Dani said when she was packing for her trip with Amber, that Jen came in and sat down. She wanted to talk, and said she really hadn't connected with anyone in the house. Dani thought she was going to fight to stay. Eric saying he had nothing in common with Jen to talk with her about.

Eric is interested in how Zach will react to being on the block. Jameka is saying he was so in love with some girl, and we get brief FoTH. Back with them saying Zach is creeping out people. He is saying he is a lot closer to Jessica than Eric, and wants to eat her panties. He is "stalking" Jess, and she is creeped out by it. (she isn't there) Zach thinks he is playing her. Eric wonders how he can play someone when she is creeped out by him.

Zach bashing in the HOH. Talking about how he's supposedly "playing her." eric is saying that Jess is repulsied by Zach and how Jess will never vote for him n the finals. Also a discussion has come up about whether or not Zach will become this super POV player now that he needs it.

7:17PM BBT:

Amber still laying in bed in deep thought staring at the ceiling

Zack still on the treadmill, sweating like a pig

Eric, Jameka and Dani in HOH talking about Zach and how weird he is and how he really thinks he has some pull with Jess, then the talk turns to dinner and how Eric is allergic to mushrooms and he asks Dani to ask Dick to to make someof the steak plain for him.

Amber just got out of bed and walked to the bathroom and had a short chat with Dick, she's going to the potty

Dick in the kitchen prepping the steak

Eric and Jameka in the HOH, Jameka listening to Eric brag about Jessica and how she is kicking ass, she gets along with everyone, shes won 2 HOH's, she's never been nominated.

Talking about steak for dinner. Eric asked Dani if some could be made plain, he is allergic to mushrooms, but doesn't want to make a big deal out of it. Dani goes to find out for him, and leaves Eric alone with Jameka in HoH.

Dani goes downstairs to the kitchen where it looks like Dick is getting ready to cook.

Eric is bragging about how Jess is kicking ass in the competitions, and still gets along with everyone in the house. He said he enjoys watching her. Jameka said she basically won back to back, 2 in a row that she was allowed to compete in. Jameka is yawning as Eric drones on about his perception of HoH and how it changes the game. He is now explainging his strategy of not winning with 5 to go. He wants to win at 6 (next week) then at 4 because they get to play again with 3 left. He is talking about getting to the final 4 and if he loses then, he is losing to people who are better. He said if he doesn't win next week, and somehow stays safe, he doesn't know what he will do in the next week. Eric says he is surprised that the three of them are going to be in the top 6. If someone would have told them the first or second week that they would be in hte final six, he would have been very happy. More re-hashing of yesterday's competition.

Eric said if he is going to advance in the game, he is going to need to win comps. He said he has been close in a couple of HoH comps, and has not been able to play in any PoV comps, so he is going to have to step it up. He said after this week, the backdoor is gone, as everyone will be able to play in PoV's. Jameka agrees that everyone needs to win comps in order to advance.

I am out....can someone take over?

Zack gets out of the shower and goes into the bedroom and sees Amber laying down and makes a comment about her not showing up to work out, she tells him " i know i was just sitting here reading".. he says "OK"... he gets dressed and as he is walking out Jess comes out of the DR, she asks him if he is ok, he says "yeah, im fine im over it", Jess kinda in a weird tone says "OK?."... Jess walks past Dani and Dick in the kitchen and Dani asks her if she wants a purple shirt with some green design on it, Jess trys it on over her "booyah" shirt and says her boobs would fall out of it and they all have a little laugh over it, Jess takes it off

(ill take over for a bit)

Dick and Dani in the kitchen chatting about dinner, he asks her if she wants to help, she says with what and ill tell you, he says some shredding (looks like garlic), she tells him she doesn't grade things, he laughs and says what do you mean, she says she cuts her fingers on stuff.... then the talk moves to the POV tomorrow, they are wondering what kind it will be, dani says they have been doing alot of stuff about evicted house guests, dick says he is sick of that, they do a little jen bashing, dick makes some comment about not missing Jen, it would be like missing herpes (lol)

Dani is wondering if BB bought all the clothes (from luxury comp today) or if they are donated, dick thinks that everything is donated, even the food, he says the house is going to smell from the garlic he is shredding and dani says, yeah, i like how you were trying to make me do it

Meanwhile back in the HOH.... Jameka, Jess and Eric still talking about POV competition, wondering if D/D will throw it, Eric asks why would they, why wouldn't they want to protect themselves, Jess says good point, Jameka says if they see that the other two are still in it, they might, but Eric says no then one of them would go up

Jameka giving Jess critic about her new clothes, then thanks Jess, Jess tells her not to thank her

They are just going over the comp today and how everyone played, how they all discussed before hand that they would help each other then everyone got greedy and got in a zone, BB keeps zooming in on Eric "adjusting" himself... his hands are in his pockets while he is sitting in one of the big white chairs in HOH

FOTH for a few seconds

Back in the kitchen, Dani just sitting ther by herself just looking around the place, looking bored, Dick comes back in and she doesn't even acknowledge him, Dicks eyes are burning from shredding the garlic

:53pm....Back in HOH... ERic saying a hat he got doesn't fit him, Jameka volunterring to take something down to the storage room for Jess, she just left HOH leaving Jess and ERic alone... she came down to the kitchen and had some general chit chat with Dani about clothing ... again

when dani said she didn't miss jen, dick actually said he'd miss having herpes more (than he misses jen).

now in HOH Eric and Jess are talking about keeping the alliance with D&D. Eric thinks they will win when they need to in 4 and 3 and if he does lose the HOH and POV than he should go.

then he asks if jen's parting comment about his gf bugged her. no she says or she would have said.

Eric and Jess talking about who they want to go home, Jess would rather have Zach go home.... Eric spewing his "you, me d/d to the final four and may the best man win" speech again... He says that Jess has the best standing out of the four of him to get the vote of whoever leaves this week, she says their are only 3 people in the jury house after this week and she sent 2 of them there, eric tells her better then her sitting in there.... she thinks its weird that people worry about who they are sitting next to in the final two she thinks its a win if you just make it to the final two... eric telling her you have to get to the final two and if D/D come after them they(d/d) wont have a chance in the final two and that he has faith in the two of them that they will win in the final four and make it the end, he says if they keep weak people in, him and jess wont make it the end, he says it hasnt failed them then

Eric changes the subject about them having a date this week, something nice, not a big production but it would be nice, she says not tomorrow, maybe tuesday or wednesday, she asked Woobie what he thought, Eric asked if she considere putting Woobie up this week, she says no, Eric asks if she is in an alliance with Woobie, she says, well no but he's been with me since the begining (all cutsie talk, flirting) He finally asks her if "jens little comment bothered her"... Jess said no she would have said something to Eric, she said she didn't believe her.... Jameka just walked in and interupted.... brought some more clothes in for jess to pick from

Just switched over to Dani and Amber in big room.... Looks like Dani and Amber are trying on clothes and picking out what they want

Amber making a comment about this being the 3rd time on the block, Dani tells her to fight for herself and don't take it personal, somebody always has to go on the block... Amber says if its my time to then its my time to go.... if Zach stays fine if she stays all she can do is what she can do, she wont be mad or hold it against anyone, she will just go to the jury and that will be it

Amber thanks Dani for the dress

Dani: i hope its a fun competetion

Amber: i know, now we will see how good Zach will be in a comp

Dani: i think he does try but hes horrible

Amber: have you talked to your dad yet

Dani: about what

Amber: you know

Dani: im just passive, i dont care, im over it.... i don't like this wall paper

Dani & Amber chit chatting in the big bedroom. Amber wonders who will not play in the POV. They think it would be funny if Eric doesn't get to play again. Amber is snacking on M&M's so there's lots of smacking. Dani's top is really close to flashing total boobage. Amber seems to be taking her nomination like a champ. She says she doesn't hold grudges & is just thankful to be there. They think the only reason Jen agreed to go to sequester is because if she didn't she would not be able to make a grand entrance at the party. FOTH (with old BB music, ahhhh)

Dani and Amber talking about how weird it is that there is not very many people in the house now, a good weird but weird and how it seems like time goes by slow then when thursday comes it feels like the week went by fast

Now they are wondering who the 1 person will be not playing in POV, Amber thinks that Jameka will host, Dani said she would rather play its more fun because what else is there to do

Amber says she hasn't played in 3 POVs, Dani says 1

Amber tells Dani that she told Jess shes not mad at her, she says shes told everyone before that it's just a game, can't get mad, I don't hold grudges, its a game, i knew what i was getting in to, when its my time to go, its my time to go

Dani says "just as happy as i was to come into this house, i will be just as happy to leave.... Dani thinks that Jen will spend the next 6 weeks in the jury house just thinking up the most rudest questions to ask whoever is left in the house, amber says yeah thats right

Im out peeps, have great night

Jemeka in HOH talking with Eric & Jess. She is telling a story about some professor & FOTH.

Dick & Dani in kitchen complaining that there are 4 opened cans of nuts. They say "it's ridiculous". Dani asks Dick if he still doesn't know a movie that her compares his stay in the BB house to. He says no. Dani says her experience is like the movie Truman with Jim Carrey. Dick doesn't know the movie. Dani starts explaining it & UGH... FOTH

Dani wonders what Dustin is doing in sequester & thinks if she was there alone she would be bored out of her mind & then if Jen walked in the door she would kill herself. She would go walk into the ocean & drown herself. They both kiddingly say they would leave sequester & they (BB) would have to give them a lot to stay.

Non-game chit chat continues in the HOH & Dick is cooking in the kitchen while Dani watches. Dani & Dick bickering a bit but not bad.

(I'm out, may B back)

new poster here, we'll see how it goes! :animated_scratchchin:

dick and dani are in kitchen, cooking. dick makes a suggestion of how to make spaghetti and dani gets all defensive, 'are you really telling me how to make spaghetti?' dick apologizes and says he didnt mean to offend her. then dick complains about eric and how picky he is with food and how he doesnt want his food to even touch. dani says that its because he has allergies, and she doesnt like her food to touch either. sounds like nothing he says is right as far as she's concerned.

dick went out to the grill and started swearing at it, because zach didnt clean it like he was supposed to. mutters about not giving zach his vote. goes back inside, he and dani continue cooking and getting the table ready.

Archived