August 25, Live Feed Updates

Fifteen minutes later, it's still the same words, different sentences.

<The dear boy should just kiss her and get past this sticky profession of love>

He says there is zero left to learn about him, especially since he has just had the most awkward conversation of his life. He says there is no way to prove his feelings for her have been sincere from the beginning but that she will be really happy when she watches the show. There are no game intentions or bullshitting involved.

Throughout all this, Jessica seems to chime in once in a while with a mutual affection but she hasn't given up much.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conversation now shifts to game. They agree that the other HGs don't find their relationship irritating or isolationist and that they all know the two of them are playing the game together. Eric thinks that the four of them being partners of two each is a great threat to those who are left.

They reaffirm that it's Amber/Zach out this week, the other out next week, and Jameka out as the third. If a D or D happens in between, all the better. They agree that all four of them waiver on which they want out first - Zach or Amber. Jess says that when she's one-on-one with him she thinks Zach is very nice. Eric mentions that Zach chose not speak to them for 40 days - so why should the last 15 count?

Eric says he wouldn't have a problem with anybody winning except for Amber/Zach. They discuss the fact that they are not taking the approach of getting the strongest out first (D&D). Jess says her Dad must be saying, "What are you doooooing?" She can see its appropriateness from outside the house, but not from where she's sitting.

6:10

Eric says who would have thought that I'd be here (with you) - this weird little New York boy. Jessica says that their getting together is reasonable because she goes a lot on personality. She has been burned so often that she has learned that there's much more to a relationship.

They shift to the 'naked in the bubbles' conversation. Eric wants the skinny on Amber's breasts. Were they round or just all-nipples? Jess says they were 'pyramidish' - more long than wide, probably because she had her arms raised. Says Dani used her shirt to cover herself right up until the last letter. Eric says the girls won because they ran, bumped, grazed each other while the guys just removed their clothes, hung them on the line, and then stood there, hands on hips. There was no running, no bending over while they tried to solve the puzzle.

They've decided it's time to try going to sleep, even tho Eric says he doesn't feel tired. Jess says sure he can crash upstairs with her. He leaves to put on some shorts.

He returns, telling her the (shocking) time and that the cameras were all over him downstairs. Jess confesses that she's now bra-less. They discuss her photos as he turns out the lights.

Once in the dark, Eric asks Jess again how she felt about the Jen-reveal, prompting a renewed discussion of their relationship. Eric says it is so much better that they met this way - that they would never have met in a bar. He says she would never have spoken to him. "Why not?" Jess asks. "Well, let's put it this way, I wouldn't have spoken you." He's shy, she's so good looking, etc.

Jess says she enjoys flirting with Eric.

She's already seen his penis so "I know what I'm getting myself into."

"Yes, take a prize if you get a chance."

... and they drift back into game conversation.

7:05

Still game talk.

Talk moves to the PoV challenge. Eric tells Jessica if he is in the Veto challenge that he wants to win it to keep the nominations the same. Jessica tells him to go for any prizes and she will stay in it to won the Veto. Jessica tells him she will do anything to win, put the house on slop but she wont give up any of the prize money. Jessica tells him Zach was speculating that it could be some kind of elimination competition and Zach will be pissed when she eliminates him.

Eric changes the subject to the jury house and votes. Eric tells Jessica that if he is in the jury house he will push hard for her to get the votes.

Guess what - they're still at it!

Topics:

- They discussed that Eric cuts off Jameka in group conversations. <about time!>

- Eric asked how her parents were about Jess having boys stay at the house. They're fine with it.

- His east coast family is probably watching right now; sister living in his apartment.

- Doesn't feel old enough to be an uncle (soon). Jess says "Face the facts."

- If she visits, her brothers will feel like they know her already. Small talk will be easy.

- Is this a king-sized bed? I'm totally spread out and not even touching you.

- Do you think anyone out there has been crazy enough to watch this discussion from start to finish? :animated_rotfl:

Eric went to pee again, breaking the discussion. When he returned it stayed quiet. I think this might actually be the end of their pre-dawn encounter.

<so I'm pulling away again>

feeds are back up so i'm thinking they must have just pulled the balls for the POV comp

Not sure who is NOT playing yet

(only one will be left out of playing this week, and that person will probably be the host)

(I just wrote a whole paragraph & my 4 yr. old pushed a button & lost it all.) However, it sounds as if Eric is playing his first POV & that Dick is hosting (not confirmed, but that's what it sounds like)..Sounded like Jameka was playing also, didn't hear anything about Dani, but she would be the only other one left to play.

Sounds like an indoor LD. all 4 feeds were on dani and zach as she was getting ready for competition. Talk about how they parallel Alice in Wonderland, but can't do it exact. All 4 feeds now switched to zach and Dick in the kitchen. I think Eric is playing in this one? Maybe Zach picked Eric for Houseguest choice?

EDIT TO ADD: ALl the conversation revolves around Cats so they are assuming the cats will be a theme of the POV

Amber: My time is coming. I know that I've been saying that the last 2 weeks, but I can feel it.

Jameka: mmmhmmm

Amber: If I get HoH next week, I'll put up Eric and Jess. If one of them gets the veto, I'll put up Dick.

The 2 of them discussing the PoV comp. All the wakeup songs this morning were about cats. Amber thinks the comp might involve a big ball a yarn and having to get out knots. She says "I'm really good at that"

amber telling jameka that her time is coming, she can feel it. she said she knows she's been saying that the past two weeks but she knows it is

Amber said if she wins HOH next week she'll put up eric and jess and if one comes off then she'll put up ED as the replacement nom

Dick cleaning the kitchen, hear shower in background.

Feeds switch to Jameka and Jessica deciding what to wear for the competition.

Amber comes in and tells Jameka that she is going to put up Eric and Jessica next week. If one of them comes off, then Dick is going up. (I guess she assumes she is staying and fianally winning HoH)

The songs today had to do with Cats. Cat Scratch Fever, one by the Pussycat Dolls, they think that has to do with the PoV. Aamber is sure she will win this PoV. They are thinking about cat and mouse, or maybe a large ball of yarn with knots in it that have to be untied.

All 4 feeds stay on Jameka in bed as Amber leaves.

now amber and jam are speculating what the POV comp will be about

Amber said she thinks it will have something to do with cats because of the songs they played this morning, all of them had something to do with cats

she said "cat scratch fever" some song by the "pussycat dolls"

Amber says maybe it will be a like a ball of yarn with knots in it and they have to untangle the knots

Archived