August 26, Live Feed Updates

Jem

ok eric just ruined it by saying everyone is watching jess moved away and said no I just cant and he was grabbing her and telling her to come back ans she clearly is uncomfortable now Eric says sry i didnt think about the people until just then jess is like yeah right, now she is jus trying to go to sleep before he talk again he is talking again about movie 50 first dates and now tlaking about mr deeds jess loves that movie

Ok that whole thing was really awkward before i think jess maybe regretting the whole kissing thing im sure she will stay far away from him today after they actually sleep

Talking about Nacho something some movie eric just trying to keep talking to make less awkward but is weird

E i eill come and kiss you

J no you wont

E we have good movie selections

J we have nothing in common

E we will watch horror movies do you get scared

J yes

E will you crawl up in my arms

J yes i will

Now they are talking about hostel Jess she dont like it and eric saying the second one was even worse then the first one jess saying you wont go to another country

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Eric said he really likes the movie 50 first dates. Jess said that is alright. He said he also likes Mr. Deeds. She said she really likes that one. He is funny, and so is the butler guy. Eric said the movie he really did NOT liek was Nacho Libre. She said she never saw it. He said he and his brother kept waiting for it to get funny. It was really bad. Also thought the movie that sucked in the theaters was the one with the kid from the Mac commercial. Jess said the name...couldn't hear it (and I don't know it). She said the fat guy was funny.

Eric said he is going to kiss her and be on TV, she said no, and rolls away. Jess said they don't have any movies in common, he doesn't even liek Mean Girls. He said it was ok, then they start talking about horror movies. He liked Saw and Saw3, but not Saw 2. She likes getting scared, but not gore and violence. She said she doesn't want to go to another country, she wants to stay in America. He said not even the Carribbean, she said no. Then she said maybe Bahamas. Eric said he could see her in Cancun. she has never been away for spring break. Eric has been to Aruba, and went to the Bahamas with some large black men. Not a great trip, thinks one of the guys had sex with a girl over the bathtub, she was horrifyingly ugly.

(Dani got up, went to bathroom, then back to bed). Eric said when they got out, it will be almost Halloween. What are they going to go as? Maybe Eric and Jessica from BB8. Then say Joe and Dustin, maybe Dick and Daniele. Jessica said she can pull off Daniele, but not sure he could be Dick. He said he would just keep saying "Rock is the way I roll". Other suggestions are Jameka and Amber, Eric said he would just keep crying. Kail and make a funny face.

Jess asked how he would feel to be the 3rd person. Eric said he will fight like a mad man to get to the final 2. Jess said she would be mad. He said he would be extremely proud and excited to be in the final 4. That means they made it to the end.

Eric talking about their costumes. He will be the PoV and she will be the HoH. Eric asks what the date is. He said Sunday, August the 26th (my birthday). She says no, then they figure Dani's birthday, and say yes, it is the 26th. Eric said it is the first time they kissed, and he didn't want to make it an awkward situation so he just went with it. she says shut up.

Amber sleeping with her mouth open, Dick farting and rolling over. Now Dick is snoring. How scintillating!

Eric now asks which rat she had. She isn't sure. Eric said it was so frustrating, picking one up that didn't make any sense. He said he almost picked up Nick's several times without having the right answer. He asked what she thought of Nick's clue, "his heart rang like a bell, for a houseguest named Daniele". Eric wasn't sure if that was sweet or creepy. Eric wonders how Nick would react to him throwing up in the HoH wastebasket when he saw the letter to Daniele.

Eric is practicing his POV speech. He is sick of Amber tankini, so he isn't using it on her, he starts in on Zach, and we get FoTH

FoTH Trivia

Eric said he wants a tiny little peck before going to sleep. She asks where his face is, and he says right in front of her. He gets a couple, then says maybe they should do it in fives. She gives him a couple of small kisses, and said that was five. She rolls over and Eric comments that she is a cover hog. she said she isn't tired, but needs to just lay there. They are wondering if Dick is still up, spinning slowly in the teacup, smoking his 50th cigarette.

jess said she isn't tired, and Eric suggests getting up and eating breakfast. she said in about 30 minutes they can start tanning. they said something about being told to sleep, more FoTH, said maybe it will be a double eviction week, and Jess said she is glad they had their little talk tonight, then (with Dick and Dani?) More FoTH and back to HG's sleeping, and quiet in the HoH room.

12:50 bbt All HG's still sound asleep...

Dick just farted a couple of times (so attractive...lol)

The only other thing is occasional snores that seem to be coming from Dick and Amber (I think)

1:00 BBT: we have trivia... (could be wake up call)...

1:10 BBT: we are back from FotH to see Dick coming out of the restroom and Zach going in... Dick goes back to the bedroom and Zach comes out of the toilet and doesn't wash his hands, and the camera zooms in on the hand soap in the bathroom... Someone is in the shower, but I can't tell who it is... It isn't Dick or Zach though... (I think it has to be either Daniele, because they are white so can't be Jameka, and I think Eric or Jessica would shower in the HoH bathroom)... They show Amber is still sleeping and Dick is outside smoking... Zach is in the kitchen making something to eat... Jameka just walked into the kitchen and Zach says good morning...

Amber is up and walking through the kitchen and Zach says hello... Jameka comes out of the toilet and washes her hands as Amber goes into the toilet... Jameka is washing her face... They show a close up of Zach cooking eggs... Jameka is brushing her teeth... Amber comes out the toliet and goes to get her tooth brush, she never washed her hands and starts brushing her teeth... Amber is now washing her face and Jameka is also doing more ADL's... Daniele is in the shower for a really long time... Dick is back in the bathroom and Jameka says good morning as she leaves the bathroom for the kitchen... Amber is blowing her noise as Daniele comes out of the shower, and Eric and Jessica are still sleeping... (must of been some kiss if they need to get this much energy back LOL)...

Looks like everyone but Jessica and Eric are accounted for. Jameka is heading to the HoH room now.

[i have a bad storm coming so I may lose my connection and not be able to post, hope someone can fill in the blanks for us - Jem]

Gotcha covered, Jem! Nothin' but ADLs going on right now & Zach & Dick in KT talking about eggs (Dick's not an egg-white guy...)

Now we got quick trivia and back to ADLs. Amber in bed reading bible. Dick telling Zach that the next Shrek movie will have him in a bunny suit.

Back to a longer FOTH now...(perhaps getting Eric & Jessica up & about?)

Back from FOTH, Amber still reading in bed, Dick eating cereal, Jameka getting dressed, Dani dressed & getting something to eat. No sign of Jess/Eric...no feeds on HOH.

BB: Daniele, please put on your microphone

Dick coughing up a lung....Zach asks Jameka if they are awake upstairs, she says they weren't when she went up there. He asks if she was the chaparone...She says (indignantly) Chaparone?? Then Dani says did you hear we're going on lockdown? (I'm assuming it'll be outdoor lockdown since the girls have their swimsuits on.

Back to another trivia FOTH, presumably to wake Eric & Jessica.

Dick saying he doesn't know what happened to the mop, he knows what happened to the first one, but doesn't know what happened to this one & it would be nice to have a mop. Daniele changing into her 2nd outfit of the day, while Amber still reading. Zach says he's going into the shower. Jameka coming into kitchen for something to eat. Still no sign of Jess/Eric.

By the time I finished typing that, Daniele was chaning into her 3rd outfit of the day!

Zach in shower, Jameka working out in workout room, Daniele & Dick talking about outside being cold & Dick says there's just cloud cover. Zach asks Dani if she's going swimming & she says 'Do I ever go swimming?' Zach says are you happy today or are you angry? Dick says, 'she's happy, just not with you' Dick tells them it's hot outside.There are signs of life from the HOH! Jessica said, "You are going down" then she left room to go downstairs. She asks what's up w/ this lockdown on a Sun? It's my sleep day. Dick says she has sleepy eyes & she says she knows. She goes into toilet.

Jessica says to Dani, maybe we're having two luxury comps in one week.. Dani laughs & says, yeah or America's Choice. Dick says he hopes not, they'll all look like hell.

Eric comes down & sweetly says good morning to everyone. Jameka says 'good morning pumpkin!'

BB: Jessica, Eric, please change your batteries.

All hg's are outside. Jess & Eric brought some cereal out w/ them. Some are complaining about clouds today. Dick says they're all spoiled they've only had 2 days of clouds.

(IMO, Jessica looks miserable -- tired).

Quick FOTH while HGs start to give out Zach's Dolphincrash email addy for the umpteenth time....

They're pretending to be BB voice talking to non existent HGs.

Talk turns to Hawaii, Jess says the only thing she knows about Hawaii is what she sees on Dog the Bounty Hunter. Then talk turns to when Dog was arrested in Mexico. Zach, Jess, Dick, Dani, Eric on couches, Jameka & Amber on double lounger.

I lost my audio for a few...came back to Dani telling Eric that Dustin asked Dani to slip something back into Joe's luggage in the storage room b/f he left (apparently something Dustin had taken & thought Joe would be pissed if it were missing)

Then FOTH again.

Nothing but general chit-chat going on, no game talk, as they are all out there together.

(I may have to leave w/out notice...waiting for my daughter to come home from her weekend away....anyone else out there to take over if I take off?)

2:15 BBT: still just chit chat going on... They are talking about different things... Nothing much really going on... It looks like everyone is outside, so maybe they are on out door lock down...

Jessica sleeping on outdoor couch now as Amber & Jameka join the others continuing general convos. Then to FOTH.

(FYI, Sawyer, you can get live feeds right here at Mortys or at CBS or various other sites --- & just so you're aware, this board is used for live feed updates only, if you have more questions, you can check the regular message board here http://www.tvfanforums.net/index.php?showforum=9 ). Thanks.

Everyone sitting on the couches, i thought i heard someone say they thought it might rain. Jameka said she had a dream that BB woke them up and they got to see a movie

Some chit chat maybe having another luxury comp. Amber asks dick if he had any watermelon, he said i was just kidding (he asked her earlier if she brought enough for the class) he said thank you

Now they are making jokes about the BB voice that tells them stuff, just coming up with weird things they could say

Poor Dick still hung up on his hatred for Jen, he takes a jab at her every chance he gets.... Jameka tells him that there is a dirt ring in the HT and he says "it's a parting gift from Jen"... Eric says "she left her underwear in there"

Archived