August 28, Live Feed Updates

Amber has just joined eric and jess trying to convince them that her word is golden and hopes that counts as something. Swears on her dtrs life that she doesn't hold what happened with Dustin against them, wants good people to stay. Crying now, said she's worked hard for this and that their heart will will tell them how to vote. Again, no hard feelings.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Talking about ear size, Dani, Jameka and Jess picking up Amber for strong woman contest, then Jessica asked if Jameka has bigger boobs than her. Eric didn't think so, but then again he doesn't go around looking at Jam's boobs. Jessica asks what day theya re on, he says 60. He goes through days and the schedule the way he sees it. If it is less days, it would really seem rushed.

Eric asks Jessica what she would do with $500K. He asks if she would take $10K to $20K and buy a big purchase, she said probably not. He asked if she would buy a house, she said she rally doesn't know. He said he would give some money to his parents, Jess was surprised. He said if he is coming to an end in the game, and they are getting close, he will take the prizes. He said 10,000 is a lot for him.

Eric gets up to go make lunch, and Amber is at the door. She wants to talk with the two of them, so he goes back to his chair. she said she really, really wants to be here. She said they are both really smart, and see the big picture. she said her honessty and her word is golden, and that should account for something (she has promised just about everyone). She said she doesn't hold Dustin's eviction against them. Zach is her complete opposite. He doesn't get along with anyone, he is annoying, etc. She starts crying. She said she understands that no one wants to sit next to her at the end, (she thinks everyone loves her). She said she has worked really hard for this, as everyone has, and that however they vote, she won't hold it against anyone when she is in the jury.

Eric said Amber told him what was going on when he was up, and he will offer her the same courtesy. He said he doesn't know how anyone is voting, he doesn't even know what he is doing yet. She said Thursday is good, she doesn't want to know Wed and be crying all day. Eric said or smiling. She said she likes both of them, and she and Eric had their falling out over "that thing" and she hasn't gotten to know Jessica as much as she could have, but she really likes them both. Eric said he looks at the entire 60 days, not just one week. He said anything Zach says this week, or promises this week, won't influence him this week. He said he went to Zach when he was on the block and apologized for not talking to him the first 40 days. He said Zach still plays the same way, a loaner going o people every week. Amber again saying how everyone likes her, and she and Dustin are close, so she has 2 votes in the house. She said she and Jen were close, even tho she told her off when she needed to. she said you can't fake being nice, or empathetic, etc. She doesn't want to go to the jury because people are afraid of her. giving her speech again about wanting 2 good people at the end...someone good needs to win. (she called Eric and Jess bad people and Eric a weasel the other day for the umpteeth time)

(Gotta cook dinner....I'm out.)

Wants to know before thurday's show if she's being evicted so that she can prepare and not leave crying. Amber again, tells the two of them she likes them. Wants to stay in touch outside of the house. Thinks that getting along with people is being held against her. That it's not game play. Eric tells her that he knows it's how she is and that it's not game play.

Eric telling Amber that his decison won't be made on what Zack tells him. That Amber has shown who she is from begining.

Amber asking Jess and Eric "don't you want someone to win that's a good person. Why not keep good people. It's not my fault that people like me."

Jessica is quiet and just listening.

Amber talking to Jameka about the show and how it has scarred her for life(see video thread)

Tells her how she ahs learned so much about herself and her boyfriend...

Now Danielle talking to Eric about her dad (again) and how its too much. Now they are wondering why they r on lockdown....

Feeds switch to Amber with her top off in front of mirror cahnging her top. Totally topless and just smiles at the camera..FLIPPED HER LID FOR SURE NOW

(processing)

Jessica, Eric & Daniele in kitchen. Eric making Mac & Cheese. Discussion of when the "show" (Power of 10) will air. They can't figure out what time zone will be used to show it in.

Dick showering.

Amber in DR

Jameka in bed.

Zach just appeared in the kitchen.

They are on an "indoor lockdown" and don't know why. It wasn't announced, the door to the BY was just closed off.

Recap of the last hour:

Amber finished with Eric and Jessica, bashing Zach and saying how good they are and she is, and she has no hard feelings...blah, blah, blah. After she leaves, Eric bashes Amber. He jokes that Jessica said Amber was never her target, and Jess said she wasn't. She said Eric is trying to plant thoughts in her head.

Jessica went to the DR and Eric went to the kitchen to fix lunch. He couldn't find any Campbells chicken noodle soup, so he made it with chicken broth, noodles, carrots and celery. Daniele was with him the whole time, talking about Zach and Amber and how neither one has come to her yet. Eric said they will. They also did some Zach bashing, and talked about relationships in the house. Dani seemed to be in a pretty good mood, considering how ugly she is treating her dad.

Amber was in the bedroom talking to Jameka. She told how when her sister told her to apply, she thought this was going to be a really easy game, and it isn't at all. She has learned so, so much about herself in the house, but she would never do it again. She told a story about her boyfriend, how they have been together 4 years and aren't engaged yet. He is waiting for her to change, she keeps telling him she will, but she has learned so much about herself, she is a better person now. She said she hated lying to people when they asked if they were engaged yet, and said she was still thinking about it.

Dick went to shower and shave in the bathroom, (think he is coming down with something). Jessica gets done in the DR about the time Eric has her soup and mac and cheese done. Amber got called to the DR, and changed tops before going. She stood in front of the mirror and changed bras, (not a pretty sight) then looked at the camera and smiled. Jameka turned down the chance to eat Eric's soup. They can't wait until "everything' airs, so they can talk about it. Eric has some questions for Dani.

There is a lockdown, but no one knows why. Dick and Zach recently woke up, and don't know what is going on. Dani and Eric told Jessica earlier that it wasn't announced, the doors were just closed. Joking about banner planes. Jessica said it would say she is the best HG. Dani said one would say Carol, come back. jessica squealed.

Eric's is serving his soup, Jessica liked it, and Dani tried it then said she would have some more. Zach is trying some too, I think

(Just popping in) Eric and Jess in kitchen cleaning up. Eric asks Jess for a detailed description of her favorite pairs of underwear; what kinds does she like, manufacturers, her own personal favorite pairs. She talks about getting three pairs of underwear free each month because of her Victoria's Secret credit card. She goes on to describe her favorite pairs. All feeds on this conversation; don't know where everyone else is.

Eric and Jess are discussing her underwear choices. She has had a Victoria Secret credit card since she was 16, and she gets 3 pairs a month for free because of it. Unless she is wearing a dress or skirt, she prefers thongs, and cotton is her favorite material.

Amber and Dick are using the HOH bathroom to allow Amber to help Dick dye his hair black.

It is now time for Power of 10 with Amber and Daneile followee by BB8, so I am out for a while...

After eating, Eric is washing dishes and Jessica is drying them and putting them away. Eric said Jess seems to be in a better mood, she said MUCH better. She said she had a very theraputic DR session. Eric said he thought it was him. She said oh, it was. Feeds show Dani listening and smiling.

Jessica asked if they thought BB only uses one sentence fro an entire DR session. No one answered, she said she thinks so, Dani said really? She said yes. Eric said he isn't sure. More flirting with Eric and Jess....love of my life, future wife...Jessica said she can't say it in front of others. Dick asks Jessica to help with his hair later. she said sure.

Eric asks what style, fabric and colors of underwear she has, and what she likes best. she goes into detail, she gets three free every month from Victoria's Secret. She likes beige, pink, black or white. She said she likes thongs the best, but has a pair of boy shorts in teal that she really likes. She likes lace, but they show through pants more than a thong. Dick asks why they are talking about underwear.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT (POWER OF 10 RESULTS)

Amber Siyavus blew Daniele out of the water, winning all 3 of the qualifying round to go on to play for the Ten Million Dollars

Amber got the 1st question and has won $1000.00. She got the 2nd question and is up to $10,000.00.

Amber lost the 3rd question and has won $1,000.00!

Drew Carey let it slip that Mike Vick did some bad stuff but did not elaborate.

SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT SPOILER ALERT (POWER OF 10 RESULTS)

Where is everyone?

anyways right now Jess and Eric are in the HOH bathtub together (don't worry their clothes are on) talking game

Dick told amber, who is now telling Jameka, about dick and dani's deal with Jess and Eric.

Amber just said that she was "fucked" and how they are going up every week untill they are gone.

7:00BBT Just joined and Eric and Jess in HOH bathtub.

Jessica: I just am worried that they are going to go against our agreement.

Eric: Why would you not be worried that Amber or Zach would do that?

Jessica: I just don't think they would.

Eric: I guess that is fine but I don't trust Zach for shit. haha and I don't trust Amber for shit either.

Jessica: I know but I do.

Eric: okay that's fair.

Eric: Why would you ever trust Amber? She has been totally untrustworthy to you.

Jessica: What do you mean by that?

Eric: When has she ever looked out for your best interest once in this house ever? I know that she has tried to tear you down and hurt your relationships when has she looked out for you and said something totally honest to you or helpful to you in any way.

Long pause

Jessica: I guess it's maybe -- I guess I don't see her --

Eric: and Zach has lied to everyone as has Amber

Jessica: I guess I can just see it more

Jessica goes on to say she is the one who nominated them. She is worried she is going to be put up. He is trying to convince her they have a greater chance of Zach or Amber putting them up than Dick or Daniele.

7:27 PM BBT

Amber and Jameka in the hammock, with Amber rehashing the convo she had with Dick, where he spilled the beans about D&D's alliance with Jess & Eric.

Amber is SERIOUSLY throwing Jessica under the bus, telling Jameka how she's such an f'in liar, and how Jess and Eric have to go.

7:30 BBT

Amber and Jameka in BY hammack. Eric and Jess still in bathroom. Jess now dressed and Eric still in tub saying he was going to take a shower now.

Jessica: I guess Dick and Daniele have been talking to me more.

Eric: Daniele has been really nice to me lately.

Feeds back to Amber and Jameka. Daniele out talking to them now.

No game talk just about how the house has changed since 12 people. Dani says there was ton's to do with all the people and now it is so boring.

Jameka says you always feel like the odd man out. Amber says she ALWAYS feels that way.

Amber talking about how everyone says they don't want to be sitting next to her in the final two.

Says she genuinely tries to win stuff but she can't win shit. Says she was holding it against herself for getting along with everyone and she realized everyone has people that are for them.

Daniele says you never know what is going to happen. That everyone has played so personal and she has been playing only strategic. (!)

All cameras are on Amber bashing zach, saying how he makes deals, but then throws HOH.

Cams switch back to the HOH bathroom, and dani was just leaving, so that eric and jess could be alone. on her way out she exclaims that this house is boring.

Jess is drying her hair while talking about dick and dani's new found kindness toward them

back to the BY Amber, JAM and dani are talking about how now there is nothing going on, and when they started something was ALWAYS happening. dani recounts the awkwardness of walking in on eric and jess in the tub, with their clothes on. Amber thinks that everyone in the house loves her and how no one wants to be sitting next to her in the final two, and how she hasn't won any competitions to justify her getting final votes.

Amber pleading her case with Dani. She says that she doesn't know how to go about lying or manipulating. She is very po'd at Eric from the conversation. She is trying to break Dani's confidence in trusting Eric. She says that she wants to make it to the final 2 and has no one in the house that she is aligned with (umm... okay... what about Jameka?). She's cussing and is insisting that she's done nothing wrong. There are several reasons that she should stay and Zack should leave, she says that she's not going to mention them...and then does.

Amber and Dani still in hammock. Amber has been talking NON STOP for 15 minutes now. Same old stuff - no way to transcribe she is talking so fast. Dani has not said a word!

she took a brief pause for air and has started up again. Same things - she is so honest, wishes she had voted Eric out, Dustin leaving made her a stronger player etc. etc. etc. Dani continues to just sit there.

Amber asked if they did their goodbye messages today. Dani confirms. Amber says it better be nice.

Dani excuses herself saying she has to go in because of the bugs. Did say she totally understands where Amber is coming from.

Amber says: "That's pretty much all I have to say, how about you?"

Dani replies: "Yeah, I know where you are coming from."

Then Amber tirades again about how she's the only honest person in the house and will tell them what she thinks. She wishes now she had voted to evict Eric.

Dick comes out of Dr and is walking around telling everyone the BB is not providing dinner tonight, its tomorrow night... he goes up to HOH to tell Jess and Eric and goes into the bathroom where Eric is taking a shower and sneaks up and screams at him, Eric screams loud, Dick scared him.... Dick and Jess have a little giggle over it as Dick shows Jess how Eric was washing his hair when he did it and jumped, then Dick tells them he is going to throw some burgers and hot dogs on the grill for tonight, then Jess asks Dick if they can talk about "IT" (power of 10?) yet and we get FOTH

Just popped in to check on things, my feeds going in & out so I can't transcribe perfectly. What I'm getting from Eric & Jess in HOH rm is them sitting on the bed facing each other (he was rubbing her legs a few min. ago), they just chatted about ppl in jury house, her nail polish (Mary Kay), and he's now trying on her slippers. She tells him to get used to them for next week (HOH slippers).

Feeds frozen again, so I'll keep listening for anything important.

Flirting going on...comparing toes & fingers, then Jess starts to tell Eric about her friends & says she'll start from kindergarden. He laughs & says we can fast forward a few years... She starts to talk about someone she met in Kdgn also named Jessica & we get FOTH.

Back from FOTH, Jess up to H.S. in her story, says that was after she had her falling out w/ Carol. Eric says he still doesn't even know what happened & never heard the full story about the $5. Jess sounds surprised he never heard it. She goes on to tell him about her best friend in H.S. (Shanna Stanley), who was a year older than her & we get FOTH.....

Archived