August 29, Live Feed Updates

Eric is still hinting around America's Player. He says he doesn't wonder anymore whether he was chosen for the show as the token New York Jewish kid, but now he knows that he was chosen to be the real game player, the person to shake things up and make big moves.

It really seems like he wants her to know what's really going on with him. He goes on to talk about how genuine his feelings are for her. He doesn't like the fact that they're relationship had to start with lies.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7:13amBBT

Jess: I think it's REALLY funny that ot was YOU who did it!

Eric: There will definately be naked DR sessions after this!

Jess: Who? You or me?

Eric: BOTH of us!

Jess: I just find it funny that you told me NOW

Eric: I don't know why I just said YES suddenly,..well yes I do

Jess: Why?

Eric: You knwo why!

Jess: Yeah,.I do,..cuz you are in love with me!

Eric: My words exactly

Eric: well that was really hard for me

Jess: I think I took it pretty well!Dontcha think?

Eric: Yes,.you have been great

The two are just rehashing how hard this was for him but that she is glad he told her and they both know WHY he did.

Eric says "Like I said,..we make a perfect team,..Good Cop Bad Cop!"

Jess: Oh yeah TOTALLY,..like I said,.I KNEW it all along,.but I wasn't sure,."

Eric: Thanks

Jess: For what not being mad?

Eric: Yeah,.just so you know,..(kiss kiss),.that this stuff is entirely separate,.

Jess: well of COURSE,..it BETTER BE!I can't WAIT to get you with THESE!

"Eric,.these?

Jess I have more now to "get you with" than just your job!

eric: the thing that has been completely f-ed up for me is that I KNEW I was doing this all along,.and then THIS started to develop,.and I felt horrible,.and now there are all these thing I have been denying to her,..I am sucha heelJes: Whats a heel?Eric: Like,..a bad man,..ya know,..I just felt LOW about it,.Jess,.as you SHOULD!jokinglyEric: and I am having THE best time with you,..each day i enjoy it more and more and every single night that we stay up,.even back down in YOUR room,.I am just thinking "OMG,.WHY Eric!!!!" this is horrible,.this is terrible,.but it was kind of like one of those things I am gonna tell you,.but after I tell you,..but i don't know why I just wanted to tell you now,. i dunno"Eric: I am really glad I told youJess: Me tooDiscussing now how Kail thought SHE had it bad from ED and then OMG,..it was nothing compared to how they allgot it later from EDDiscussing who actually screwed him overJess says it's funny because I never really had anything against him(ED)Eric says YOU were the person he was closest toI am takign a break,.someone else take over!Thanks!

Jess teases saying she will call him her little PV.. the others will think it stands for power of veto but really will mean Phantom Voter. Eric tells her he "REALLY" cares for her. she says me too . .. she is now telling a story of working at the radio station .. she bumped into an on air button and sang an entire tim mcgraw song which the whole building heard over the intercom.

Jessica is talking about how much she drinks (after Eric asked). She drinks about 3 beers and 2-3 shots of tequila, pregame. Then she has a couple more beers and another shot at the bar after the game. She states she can drink 12 beers and be OK. She asked Eric if her drinking is going to bother him. He asks if she drives drunk and she says no. (I get the impression that Eric's not to keen on the amount she drinks.) Eric says he doesn't drink that often, maybe once every other weekend, but that when he does drink it's a lot. Jessica drinks EVERY Friday & Saturday night and more during the summer. Eric states he is a "shot" master and could hang with ANYONE in the house. Eric is in the 7-10 drinks, when he feels "comfortably" drunk, not nauseous. Jessica started drinking while in high school.

Eric said that he had stopped drinking for a 2-3 year period due to medical problems (didn't know how the alcohol would mix with medication). Then after he moved into the city, he just said, "the hell with it" and went on a drinking bonanza. His family and friends were glad when he started drinking again. Jessica did 18 shots on her 21st birthday and got sick. She mixed different shot.

8:21 AM - BBT - Eric up to check the time and go to the bathroom. He's back in bed now. Jessica sounds tired, but Eric is still going strong.

(I'm out, hopefully some one else can take over)

Eric and Jessica have finally gone to bed (perhaps for real this time).

Earlier when Jessica claimed to be going to sleep Eric said no, you're not, because you don't lie in the middle of the bed and snuggle up to me when you're going to sleep. (In past nights she has moved to her side of the bed to signal that it's sleep time.)

This time when Jessica said she was going to sleep Eric asked if she was moving to her side of the bed and she said no.

Eric: "Really?"

He was pleasantly surprised. He moved a pillow in to sleep closer, asked for her cheek, and gave her a goodnight kiss.

How sweet.

Dick just woke up and sat on the edge of his bed for a moment pensively before heading to the bathroom. Not another critter stirring.

It's funny that he took time to fix his hair in the mirror.

He's gotten a drink, headed back to bed, and belched along the way. He thinks his bed smells like a fart, mumbles incoherently, and gets settled back in.

Eric and Jess are sleeping silently, faces inches apart.

Amber fidgets from time to time.

Dick is restless.

I reckon we'll see nothing more till the wake-up call.

But Dick is up again.

He says "he's a fuckin' idiot." Then he says something like "I told him that was part of the (something) clues."

He sits up again on the edge of his bed, as if in thought, but belches loudly, then leaves the room to fart and smoke in the back yard. He has mumbled a bit to himself, but I haven't caught it and don't know what's on his mind.

(My connection is coming and going right now and I'm barely getting syllables let a lone words out of Dick. Good luck to the next person.)

9:50 BBT

dick goes back inside and heads to the bathroom, and blows his nose, checks himself out, and puts eye drops in. goes into the stall to take a leak. (nothing else going on in the house) ED is doing ADLs, and then goes back to his bed, at 10:00 AM BBT

feeds resume with eric and jess talking in HOH, dick on the side of his bed, Zach in the shower, amber on her bed. dick goes to the Sr to get new batteries and then Amber does the same, and then goes back to his BR and lies down. zach is now proceeding with ADL. Dani, Jess and Eric called to change batteries. zach is making what sound like cat noises at amber who is now ADLing. Eric and Jess called again to change batteries, but are still not getting out of bed. lights on in the HOH. Some one is asked to center there mics. (BB seems obsessive about microphones today)

Around 11:25 BBT

eric and jess have been talking about how cold the HOH rom is for the past couple of minutes and how there will be a new HOH tomorrow. They hug for around 30 seconds and then leave the room to get new batteries, rest of house is ADLing. Eric and jess are in the KT. Eric Jess and Zach all state that they have headaches, and it must be from the red wine. Talk turns to toothpaste and how the OJ flavored kind was the worst. (I've never heard of that flavor) Jess prepares a bowl of Trix Cereal, and says this is unusual, cause when she is hung over she rarely eats. Zach starts meowing as if he were singing, and we get a FotH.

11:40 BBT

Jess says trix tastes like fruity pebbles. Eric talks about his favorite cereals, and lucky charms is his third favorite. Eric remembers when kail said that her kids hid the lucky chrams from her, b/c she ate the marshmallows. Kail bashing, with zach joining in.

11:42 BBT Zach comments on how eric and jess are both wearing matching color tops. Zach gets more OJ from the SR and is making monster noises on his return, imitating "Eric rubbing felix the cat?" (not sure about that cause feeds cut out.) zach imitating rubbing a cat. Eric meows and we get FotH at 11:48.Eric talking in a "Mafia" style voice. Jess leaves to go back to bed, and eric joins soon after, leaving zach all alone eating his cereal. 11:50 BBT all is quiet in the BB house with Jess, JAM, Amber, and dick in their respective rooms.11:52 FotH trivia (another wakeup call?)

12:00 BBT

We're back

Jam and Amber are talking about something, in their bed room, seems non important. Foth and when we get back JAM is bashing the voice in the sky, calling him Mr. Peanut, and how they only get thank yous with the night time crew. The voice says thank you very much.

Jess leaves her room and goes to the DR.

Amber mouths something very inaudible, amb has the look of, wtf is jess doing. (no idea of what she actually said but that is what it looked like) F1, and 3 are on amber, F2 and F4 are on jameka, jameka says that they will call a LD to get people moving. Jam says she needs to talk to eric. Amber continues to say/ mouth stuff, but there is no way i can hear it. She looks angry though. Amber says that Jess is Eric's Puppet. Amber tells Jameka to talk to Dani about her dad. or something (Sorry this transcription isn't that great, its just that i couldn't hear a thing)

Archived