August 30, Live Feed Updates

7pm Zack sings the Meow cat food song we get FOTH till he stoped. Jess:"ya think the internet is on them. ya think there will be a food comp tommrow. Dick:"Zack u are in 1st." Zack:" i am i though u were in lead. come on Dick keep up with your appretice, come on Dad away from home."n Dick: "ok Jr." (Zack is about halfway, Dani & dick are close 2nd) FOTH at 7:03pm till 7:06pm

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jess says Dani has to get on her toes a little to dump her cup out. Then she says not so much. (Eric probably does, too--Cat).

Jameka: That's a lot of cardio!

Jess wonders if the internet is on right now. Jameka says yes, and Jess says this game is so tiring--not just this, but the whole thing. Jess says she needs to stop staying up so late. (Yeah, Jess really needs the sleep. ROFL! --Cat)

Jameka says it's not like Jess stays up late on the nights before comps, though.

Jameka says that she can see someone pushing their fishbowl over. They are kind of "pushing off on them."

Jess says (to Jameka, in a low voice) that Zach said to her, right before the show: "Just remember. You reap what you sow."

Both Dick and Zach have setttled into a good pace...

push off and step, step, step, step, step, step, step, sliiiiiiide and scoop

push off and step, step, step, step, step, step, step, sliiiiiiide and pour

Repeat the above, about a billion more times, guys!

Zach looks to be just about at the halfway mark, already.

Daniele is close behind.

The came keeps showing the fishbowls, and then near them are these decanter things without tops, with a red line at the top.

Dani is making little grunting sounds now and then as she runs--she seems to be a little out of breath.

Jess: The power is up for grabs!

Dick: My butt is up for grabs. Dustin and Joe are out, though.

Jameka tells Dani that she is only about 5 away. She tells them that Daniele and Eric are "Still pulling through" and keeps saying it is "all right" to Dani, as she (Dani) makes a sort of grunt/whine sound, over and over.

FOTH

(BB goes to FOTH now and then, and I'm not sure why, except in the case of Zach singing)

7:18

They are back, and they have TWO teacups now!

Dani grunts, Dick asks if she is okay, and she says, "NO!"

But she keeps running.

Jameka: Oh, Eric!

Eric; RIGHT in the eye! (Butter)

Jameka: I know. I saw it.

They have a teacup in each hand. Dani puts one on top of the fishbowl, and pours it in. It looks like the fishbowls have some sort of lid on part of them now or something (?). (Can anyone else back up and confirm whether or not there are lids half on the bowls? I know Dani sat her cup on something, but not sure what it was, and my feeds messed up and started from the beginning right after that.--Cat)

Close up on quad feed of both Zach and Dani's bowls. Zach is ahead, but not by a lot. He's definitely a little over half filled.

7:20 FOTH again. (sigh)

7:26 They're back, and Zach looks to be nearing 2/3 full. Dani is at the halfway point.

The people behind the camera obviously think Dani/Zach are the two to watch, because we haven't had closeups of the other two.

Jess: Don't forget. What you're running in is pure acid. (Said in serious voice, and then laughter).

Looks like they have THREE teacups each, now.

Okay, it looks like the rim around the bowl is actually big enough to hold the teacup. So, that's what Dani is putting it on. Zach's hands are so large that he is able to hold all three teacups at once, and tosses the contents in, but Dani can't pour all three in at once.

Zach's treadmill running is paying off here. He is way in front.

They've apparently gotten news that a phone call is in the works, or on the line, as well.

Jess: Wonder how long the phonecall IS?

Jameka; I don't know.

I do believe they are being offered things to stop.

Dani: I really hope there is a third card!!

Dick says that a card probably says "Send Dick home! Get that MF out of here!"

Zach is probably over 2/3 done, now.

Dani looks to still be just at about 1/2.

We finally get a long shot of all four bowls. It looks like Dick really is ahead of Dani now. Eric is in last place.

Dani says something about butter in her teeth.

Jess says something about how she wished she could get a phone call and hear that her brother is home now.

FOTH again briefly

Jess is talking in a low voice to Jameka.

She says something about "hired for this job." She says that the first time they said that to her, she just "blew it off," but now she is wondering.

Jameka: Mmmm hmmm

Jess: Eric's picking up! I feel bad for laughing at him. (laughs)\

Dani is slowing down, now.

Zach is making about two trips per her one trip.

Zach runs down, dunks his cups and has them overflowing, and runs immediately, even though some slops out. Then he gets to the bowl and dumps both in at once, while Dani puts hers in one at a time.

They are rarely showing Dick and his bowl.

Archived