August 30, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:41 am BBT

LMAO!!! BB just said "PLEASE CLEAN UP THE HOUSE" (in a stern computer voice).....

No movements - all 4 feeds remain on Eric and Jessica in the HOH bedroom sleeping.

Feeds change to Amber Danielle and Zach in the storage room. I have no sound....or they aren't making any sound not sure which.

BB - The bedroom lights must remain on during the day.

Still no words or sound from Danielle, Zach or Amber.

Jameka sweeping the bathroom. Everyone else wandering around, not really doing anything, not even ADL's

9:47 am BBT

All 4 feeds remain on bathroom, Jameka still sweeping. Amber cleaning the shower. Danielle brushing her teeth....no sign of Dick, or Zach. I would guess Jessica and Eric are still in bed in the HOH room.

9:50 am BBT Dick vacuuming the rug in the bathroom, we keep getting FOTH a lot but only for seconds and then feeds come back. Have no idea why.....All 4 feeds remain on bathroom. Amber still cleaning the shower, Dick vacuuming with a yellow Dyson (I want one of those!!!) Dick done vacumming the rug and Jameka rolling it up to sweep. Dick now vacuuming down the hallway.

9:53 am BBT Jameka complaining.....she says "do it or don't do it" and "I just can't with these people" and Amber agreeing "yeah"....(I can only guess they are complaining about the non-cleaners in the house)

9:56 am BBT

All 4 feeds on Danielle cleaning the kitchen, doing the dishes

Can still hear Dick in the background vacuuming.

Still no sign of Zach, Eric or Jessica.

All 4 feeds are on Dick vaccuming (sp?) the living room area by the kitchen. Looks like Dani just joined him in the kitchen. She is wiped down the counters and then left. (It looks like they may be on indoor LD. Its dark in the kichen by where the glass door is)

10:11 am BBT

No change, just cleaning

Dick says "they wake me up so I can get ready for nothing"

Not much going on....not a lot of talk. Just cleaning.

10:25 am BBT

LOL No change.....all 4 feeds remain on Dick who is vacuuming the house. He's worked his way through the house and is now on the round room (I think he's almost done)....then maybe BB will show us something else other than Dick vacuuming.

10;25 am to 10:34 am BBT

BB just announced that everyone needs to report to the HOH bedroom.

I am pretty sure....BB was announcing while Dick was vacuuming and Dick turned it off so I actually heard the last part saying "report to the HOH bedroom."

Looks like Dick is trying to hurry to finish the round room.

Zach in the background saying "only 19 to go" (don't see him though).

BB "houseguests"

Dick "I'm going, I'm going."

Dick continues to vacuum and then turns it off and heads upstairs as he says "you could have called this a long time ago mother fucker"

Zach saying "3 can keep a secret if 2 are dead" Dick laughs at him.

No one really going upstairs as instructed. Danielle still cleaning the oven. Zach asking if anyone wants him to fix them a drink for upstairs. Jameka says "no thank you."

Zach saying "my microphone needs batteries." and then says "clean your house bitches"

Danielle and Jameka talk about the ants in the house.

Jameka says "good morning y'all" as Eric says "good morning"

Feeds switch to HOH room. Eric wondering why people are already on their hands and knees cleaning at 10:20 am. Dick agreeing he wanted to stay in bed.

Zach and Dick are in the HOH room. Zach asks "did you guys go to bed" and Eric says yeah.

Whoa

Dick telling Zach that they stayed up long enough to compare notes and send your ass out the door, fucking dick. Zach says "whatever I didn't do anything". Dick says "yeah you should have kept your stories straight."

Zach says he is happy to set the story straight. Dick says I'm going to sleep right now. Zach says whatever he doesn't know what he did, and doesn't think he did anything.

Zach says "my microphone needs batteries" (in this strange sort of girly voice) Danielle who has joined next to him in the chair tells him to shut up.

Jessica and Eric in bed.

Zach in chair, Danielle next to him in the chair eating.

Dick on the floor.

Amber at the desk chair eating. Don't see Jameka.

BB says "thank you very much" and Danielle says "you are very welcome....now hurry up.

Now...the awkward silence time.

(just to clarify I can't tell if Dick was kidding with Zach or not....didn't sound like it though. Maybe doing it on purpose to scare him. But again, not sure)

10:38 am BBT Eric and Jessica in bed, sleeping.Jameka at the foot of the bed.Dick on the floor.Danielle and Amber whispering....could not hear 1 word of it....can't be that important with everyone around them.Zach sitting there. No talk really from anyone, as usual when they are all locked in the HOH room.Earlier they were talking about how they remember when everyone used to be up there and how gross it was.

10:40 am BBT Danielle said "sounds like a vacuum" she says "they are re-vacuuming the house"(I'd be pissed if I was Dick...they wake us up to clean and vacuum and then send us up to the HOH room so they can go behind you and re-do everything?!)

10;44 am BBT

Danielle whispering and laughing to Zach.....Zach whispering back. I can't understand a word they are saying....

Everyone else is quiet.....or sleeping.

Danielle and Zach continue every once in a while....followed by silence off and on.

11:00 am BBT

No change. Everyone has been quiet for a while now......

Danielle laughing to herself and whispers to Zach "why are they going through the refrigerator"

11:04 am BBT

Zach doing hand movements to Danielle.....(he's been wanting to do it for a while now but didn't). He pointed at Dick and then did some hand movement and pointed to himself.

Danielle is whispering and laughing (again...can't understand the words)

Zach just did a movement with his hands like being stabbed in the back...

Amber gets up and asks Danielle something and Danielle says no.

Quiet again.

Zach asks about a scar on Daniele's leg and Danielle whispers "when i was little I was crazy"

Quiet again.

Looks as if Zack is pulling out his eyelashes...lol. But the room is quiet with everyone but Dani and Zack sleeping. (BB should give them some books or something at the very least. It would be much cheaper than the therapy these people are going to need suffering from the depression caused by total boredom.)

looks like everyone is asleep but Zach & Dani.

Jess, Jameka and eric in the bed, dani either on the verge of sleep orvery quiet. Don't see Dick.

no words have been spoken since i turned my feeds on 8 or so minutes ago.

Dani/ Zach whispering

Dani: "they're taking FOREVER!"

11:33 am BBT

This is so boring....Hurry up BB.

Danielle and Zach whisper off and on...but mostly quiet.

(I have been informed by PM that Dick going off on Zach a while ago was "game" as it was agreed to rattle Zach today for the HOH competition.......so the earlier thing with Dick was Dick being Dick and playing "his game")

Archived