The Early Show - Post Eviction Interviews

Wynnigrrr

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wynn: I recorded it at home... if you don't get a reply before tonight, let me know

But first, Bos: :animated_rotfl:

I watched to see if Eric would be mentioned...nadda, niltch, nothing...off to watch HouseCalls...so far Eric being AP seems to be kept from Mike and as I stated in last night show thread, I wonder why??

:animated_scratchchin:

I didnt see Carol on the Early Show after her eviction but I do know that when she was interviewed for TVGuide she was told about Americas Player.

I think the only reason they told Joe on eviction night was because he was one of Erics prank victims. If Kail werent hoh first week and was sent home they probably would have told her his sob story was fiction (same with Jen and the mustard if she hadnt won POV and had gone home this week). Who knows they may still show them if they go before sequester (after that, I doubt it).

Mike was never one of Erics victims so they knew that there would be no dramatic reveal (like with drama queen Joe) and didnt want to waste the air time.

People can dislike Mike all they want for his lack of doing anything in the house, but he was very handsome, had a great bod, looked good on cam....oh, and he never did anything to really stand out on the show or the live feeds. I really feel like there is a real competitor inside him, and I really liked him, seems like a great guy, but he just didn;t "spark" anything on the show.

If he had been the one who streaked instead of Zach, Mike would have stayed.

Dep

• 4 weeks later...

Can't find any transcripts for you yet.

Is it really problems with your computer, or just the CBS website?

Because if the latter, here are Youtube links of the videos.

Jen's Early show appearance - part 1

Jen's Early show appearance - part 2

CBS Site link

http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/i_video/ma...tml?id=3200614n

I am watching The Early show and Amber is not on there. What's the deal? I know reporters can not ask her or Jameka about the Jewish comments that she said, but Julie interviewing her would make that safe. I wonder why they would show Dustin and Jen and not Amber.....

Wow that is weird. I know they are doing all the Princess Di stuff but they could take 1 minutes at least. Wonder what is up.

Hope she is on House Calls today. That would be in a little over 2 hours.

I think it was more of a timing thing than a "no one wants to listen to Amber cry" decision.

BTW - what happened with Princess Di? She come back or something?

I'm sure that Amber is telling them that she's a "good person." But maybe because she never quit talking in the house they want to give her a rest and let her vocal cords settle down a bit. She has an acute way of opening her mouth and inserting her foot.

they do screen the calls.. in fact, they dont take calls for jury members, they read questions off of monitor and cards.. so there wouldnt be any questionable questions... so i dont get it.

maybe cause she is so emotional and dumb? but thats why people would watch HC! one more time for old times sakes!

Archived