The Early Show - Post Eviction Interviews

Wynnigrrr

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they didn't have to ask her about it on early show...they could've asked her a million other questions....non related to any Jew comments she said.....

In the world we live in, where freedom of speech has been abused, and the media could care less, I highly doubt Amber's ignorant comments made that much of an impact.....

do you all think??????

they didn't have to ask her about it on early show...they could've asked her a million other questions....non related to any Jew comments she said.....

In the world we live in, where freedom of speech has been abused, and the media could care less, I highly doubt Amber's ignorant comments made that much of an impact.....

do you all think??????

If she went on another network maybe a journalist would question her. But, I highly doubt someone from a CBS show would ask her a question about that comment and I also doubt that Amber would bring the subject up. She'd watch her p's and q's (and does she realize that the comment made such a fuss, anyways?) thinking that some top modeling agency was going to sign her on after the show ends.

Who's the priest?

Amber was Baker Acted and is now being treated at the Cedars of Lebanon Junction, Kentucky Hospital for the Mentally Deranged. The staff there expects her to be relaesed in time for BB13.

Sorry, my earlier post was in response to the thread "Where is Amber?"

I read CBS's excuse and I find it offensive. Amber made anti-semetic comments that did not air on national tv. Dick threatened to rape people, but we didn't hear anything about it. But the offensive part is that CBS pumps Catholic music while showing a Protestant praying. If you can't poke fun or say bad things abot one relisin, the f*cking station shouldn't poke fun at another. Double-standard!! Agian, Allison Groder is sunk to the lowest common denominator. pathetic.

Did Julie say anything about Jess or Eric (or Both) being on the Early Show this morning?

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone see D&D on the Early Show? Unfortunately I was working and could not catch it. Also any word on if questions or comments were given to Wamber regarding those disgusting comments she made? I want to hear how in the world she will defend herself and of course first cry. wah wah wah...

Archived