The Early Show - Post Eviction Interviews

Wynnigrrr

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK Look they have to be buzzed into the DR and there is no way someone is going to mess up bad enough to leave the AP envelope in the DR for Jen to find... They can't just walk into the DR...

My guess is that while Jen was doing her 20 interviews last week, she was told information she shouldn't have been. They panicked and pulled the plug on all interviews, and are separating the sequestered HGs.

how PO'ed is Amber going to be if whe goes to sequester and NO Dustin.

How POed is she gonna be when ANTM and the Speakers' Bureau don't come a-knockin?

Seriously though, I've watched her comments on Jewish people and she's more repeating what her family says than she's out and out making the statements herself. When I watched it, I thought "Girl, you gotta get out more and meet a bigger variety of real people." Her statements seemed more ignorant than malicious.

I despised Maggie but to lose her job...that's just plain uncool. She's an ER nurse and there's a shortage of people with her training. I actually feel sorry for her.

One fourth of all BB winners were medical personnel. Come to think of it, doctors and ER nurses keep a smile on their face to get patients to take bitter medicine - she was supremely equipped to smile benignly all the while getting the Fiendsheep to do her bidding. To fire her for using that skill to win the $$$$ is BS. Dr. Will still has his zit-popping business. He should let her open his Las Vegas office!

Maybe they're sequestering them all separately because of how volatile Dick is. They probably didn't want a loose cannon in the sequester house. Even though they usually make nice-nice afterwards, Dick isn't quitting smoking and Jenn isn't quitting breathing.

Here's another theory or two to float out there:

• Maybe Jenn said she wasn't going to sequester because she didn't need the money or because she didn't want to be trapped with Dick later on.
  • Maybe Amber isn't available for interviews because had a meltdown and CBS is covering their tracks.
  • Last year, Will and some other HGs got out of the sequester house and were seen partying. Maybe they didn't want a repeat

snancy.. a caller asked Janelle something about after the show ends, do they still harass people like Jen from BB6 with hate and stuff.. and is it hard on them.

janelle said yes.. and it IS hard.. because it shouldnt happen. once the game ends that should be the end of things. she said that when BB6 ended, Maggie went back to work and it was hard, there were rumors and people treated her bad because of how she was on BB she ended up getting fired because of it.

Hi guys,

I thought it was odd that Julie didn't mention it last night and for some reason my VCR didn't tape the early show. Usually there is a link of some sort via CBS, Morty's etc and today I find none of those either.

Can anyone tell me if Amber was on the early show and send a link if possible ?

Any idea if she'll be on house calls ?

visit my AMAZING boy's page at www.myspace.com/ponchowheels

caught a chat (on another site) with carol journey on tuesday night, she said jen must be in sequester cause she would have talked to her by now if she weren't

as far a amber, i think cbs just doesn't want to deal with her backlash yet and maybe, legally, they had to cancel the rest of the juror interviews as well (to get around singling her out)

Joni this is being talked about in another thread... CBS has decided there won't be any interviews with any more of the evicted house guests until after the finale... :)

thanks and sorry.....I didnt realize my question posted on another thread...I just go back in, saw it looked like I never finished posting it, posted it - THEN I saw it on the other thread.

I can barely post these things so trying to figure out how to delete it might give me an aneurysm

Oh, Amber...

Making anti-semitic remarks = No charge

Showing your naked ass at least 3 times changing or bathing = No charge

Thinking you could be a motivational speaker or a model = No charge

Being dumb as rocks = No charge

Praying while posing for the camera = No charge

Pausing from Bible Study with Jameka to trash somebody = No charge

Defining, to Julie Chen, what it means to be a bad person, which happens to describe you to a tee = No charge

But, Forcing CBS to cancel all future houseguest interviews = PRICELESS!

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TODAYS NEWS: MY TAKE

Big Brother Lockdown! Evictees Off-limits to Press

Late Thursday, media outlets including TVGuide.com received the surprising word that neither Big Brother 8's Amber nor any other upcoming evictees will be made available for "postmortem" interviews. Why the change in long-standing policy? "We have made jury members... available to the press the past two seasons, always with the proviso that their questions not inform the ejected houseguest of influences outside his or her personal experience in the house," CBS says in a statement. "This season, several cast members have made either offensive statements or exhibited controversial behavior. We respect journalists' interest and right to pose questions about these matters, but at the same time believe doing so could provide information that influences the final vote and potential outcome of the 12-week competition." Cue lockdown.

CBS adds that any and all castoffs will be available for Q&A... following the Big Brother finale airing Sept. 18.

Leave a Comment

Posted by Matt Webb Mitovich Aug 31, 2007 1:47 PM

Well I wish they will give us more details. Was it Jen's 7 interviews? Was it Amber's Jew remarks? I think they could work hard not to make any of those things and issue with the press. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Amber was given some information about the outside world during her appearance on Power of 10. Her last question was about Pit Bulls and whether they should be outlawed. Drew made some comment about Michael Vick and Amber said, "I like Michael Vick." Drew said, "You will have a lot to learn about when you leave the house."

P.S. Are they even going to let them see a video of who gets kicked out like they have in the past?

Archived