Eric Week 4 - America's Player

I'm a new poster, but I've been lurking for years, so don't yell at me if I do something wrong. Wasn't it totally wrong of Eric to throw that competition? I'm trying to think of what he would say, but the best I can come up with is that he tells them he buzzed in by accident. I think he put himself up as a target by showing that he doesn't want to step up and do the dirty work.

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he threw it after he got folks bb producers wanted out jmho :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I'm a new poster, but I've been lurking for years, so don't yell at me if I do something wrong.

Welcome Dollface!!! You didn't do anything wrong... Happy posting and welcome to the zanny world of the Morty's BB message boards... :)

he threw it when he knew that people he was cool with were going to win HoH.

If he won...he'd be at America's mercy on what decisions to make...and I don't think he wants to take that chance having us give him a really difficult challenge and ruin his reputation in the house. He was smart to throw it.

I don't think he threw it. I think he was all wound up after the last two days of Buddha postures and being praised for his insights.

I think he wanted it, big time.

if he threw it was so dumb to hang in there so late and get so many questions rightflag_antigua.gifflag_antigua.gifflag_antigua.gif

God.. they just need to scrap the whole Americas player thing...

I agree because America is going to get him slam kicked out.. :animated_rotfl:

You see with the last 2 nominations and America's request he was happy to apply because America and him were on the same page...However this time he did not seem to thrill nor did he say he agreed with America's choice this time.... I feel sorry for him that he cant play for himself...

I think America's Player would get real interesting if Eric won HOH and we got to choose BOTH players he'd have to put up on the block. Eric just might be afraid of that, too. :animated_scratchchin:

Call me naive :mbabe: but I don't think he threw the HOH comp. I think he was just trying to buzz in first & hit the button too early. I am liking the AP thing. I think it is hilarious that the whole house is blaming Jen or Nick for the additional stray Kail vote & they have no clue it was Eric :animated_rotfl:

I thought Eric had the option to not do what America had asked. I thought if he was in a bad position and it would screw up his game or whatever, that he could say no. Anyone know if that's true?

I think he put himself up as a target by showing that he doesn't want to step up and do the dirty work.

I wouldn't say it's because he doesn't want to step up and do the dirty work... the thing is, he doesn't just get to put up who he wants. It's up to us who he puts up. Him winning hoh and leaving it up to us could seriously hurt his chances of going further in this game.

Bearing that in mind, no, I don't think it was wrong for him to throw the HOH comp...

That being said, I DO think it was wrong that he made it so obvious that, that's what he was doing. It was terrible!!

Lynn Allison said in an interview before the game started that the AP wouldn't have a choice but to try and complete the task... I will have to try to find that interview again... That's why Julie never asks does he won't to try to change his vote when she says America has already told him who to vote for... She never says so Eric America wants you to vote out Kail, would you like to follow that or go with Mike... Just using this weeks nominees as an example...

Today is rather funny because everyone is blaming Nick&Jen. But this stuff is eventually going to catch up with him, as the game goes on. If he gets HOH he is finished the next week. No doubt will America tell him to put up players that will **** his game up, hopefully he can pull that off as try and back door someone or something.

Big Brother needs to show more of Eric's interaction in the house(His relationship with Jess,Jam,amber ect.) so they know not to vote for them on certain things.

Also is there a showmance brewing between Eric and Jessica, because looking at the youtube videos it certainly looks like it.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_quer...p;search=Search

Guest jordansmom

If thats the case then I can't wait til he wins HOH. Which might explain why he might have thrown the comp.

Archived