Nick Week 4 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

link to the show? which one?

Jem posted a link to The Early Show in the video thread.

To watch Housecalls you go to the main CBS Big Brother page.

By the way - Nick did say that he thought Dick often said very hurtful things. Still likes him, tho, and wants to get together after the season.

You can still go watch it in the Housecalls archive.

He was nice about everyone. They showed him the clip of Amber suggesting he be put up. It shocked him but he dodged any dissing of her.

He would not confirm or deny any under-cover stuff with Dani. Sounded like they probably did some kissin'.

Both of his tatoos are about family. Stained glass window has Croatian words, the other is the word for family in ... maybe Japanese (I forget). The third, 'Star' is the beginning of his last name - became a nickname.

That's all I remember.

Oh yeah, Zach's older brother called in to say hello.

Hello all. I was reading the links and info of this seasons houseguests and I saw that it said he gave oral sex to another guy. Is that true and if so how did they figure something out like that? I thought he was into Dani but I dunno.

Here is a link if you dont believe me.

http://www.mortystv.com/big_brother_links.shtml

Its at the very bottom.

It sounds as if he was just joking around to me.

I mean the first bit sounds true...about his dad thinking he was gay because he never brought girls around the house etc...But then he says "I gave a guy a blow job once." at the end of the piece about his father. And that is how he joked around a lot. He would add absurd bits at the end just like that.

If he really didn't give a bj to a guy and was adding that line for effect, it just makes me think he was setting himself up for alliances with men that might have been homosexual in the house.

But, in the end he chose Dani to bed with and most likely due to her Dad's overbearing personality...he probably thought he had the best shot going to the end if he stuck with those too.

Nick = Shrewd = Evicted

I was looking at this old video tape from 2002 to see what was recorded on it yesterday and who did I see on one of those MTV spring break dating shows gettting a lap dance? A skinny kid with a mowhawk and the host of the show called him NICK.

Archived