Nick Week 4 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh well,

Goodbye Nick.

I think you chose the wrong person to Showmance....even if the feelings were true.

For Maximum benefit, you should have gone for someone Single...and manipulative.

Like Amber. She'd have wrapped you in her hair and carried you to the final 4.

I have to agree. I really think Nick was dragging Daniele down. He may be one for the alliance but he really spent too much time in bed and was not very sociable. I hope Dick and Dani can survive long enough for the turn herd to emplode.

I'm glad he's gone too! He and Dani just laid around all day...boring! :sleep1:

And now maybe Amber really can get her emotions under control! :rolleyes:wtf! :lol2: She is so twisted that she's blaming her crying on Nick being in the house!?! She is completely delusional!

Somebody go on House Calls and ask Nick if he really wanted to give a BJ to a guy to prove to himself how secure he was in his sexuality of really liking girls
Why don't you call if your so interested
And now maybe Amber really can get her emotions under control! wtf! She is so twisted that she's blaming her crying on Nick being in the house!?! She is completely delusional!
Yah shes twisted it doesn't matter whos in the house or not she will cry for attention

Yea I caught that too Dustin did say girlfriend . I laughed when I heard it !

Nick said he gave a guy a BJ and that he was secure in his sexuality so someone should ask him about the BJ !

I was giving someone else the opportunity to waste money :animated_rotfl:

Something a wizard (nowhere as young as Zach) taught me once. Don't call anybody 'poor'. "Poor Nick." Don't wish that on them. If you can't start it with 'Dear so-and-so", then just don't go there. They will take care of any poor all by themselves - they will find their own level.

<A lesson in how not to promote evil/dead/dieing/destructive. >

NEVER ALLOW FEAR TO RULE.

I think Nick has this lesson under his belt. More than most, I'd venture to say. I look forward to seeing him in the future.

And now maybe Amber really can get her emotions under control! wtf! She is so twisted that she's blaming her crying on Nick being in the house!?! She is completely delusional!

lol.. yeah and she said Nick was her strongest relastionship in the house?? what about Dustin? she hardly ever spent time with Nick. She is so crazy.

did Dustin say..'Girlfriend?'

like...whaa?

I think it's girlfriend as in the way that one girl will call her best friend who is also a girl.

I noticed that Julie said that Nick is from Minnesota....do you think they informed him of the bridge collapse after the show? And are they going to interview him this morning like they do other evicted HGs b/c they made no mention of it last night.

this guy is a sucker for love. i cant believe he would want to be with a chick that wouldnt even give him a pity vote.

bros before hoes

I just read on another foumn that nick gave danielle one of his shirts before he left and she had it with her in the HOH room? does anybody know what shirt it is?! i really want to see a pic!! and when Dani went in to vote she was wearing one of his bandanas on her wrist.

Archived