Nick Week 4 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope nick DOESN'T go ballistic...they're not worth it. i understand it's a lying, scheming game...but they could at least give him a head's up. and amber and jameka being so self-righteous about it makes me puke. i hope amber's health insurance is good...because she's gonna need to be institutionalized when she leaves. i'm sure nick's leaving...and i will miss his eyelashes. on the bright side...i'll get more done, not watching as much.

I don't think Nick will go balistic at all. He hasn't done anything to prove he's the "psycho" that half of them keep saying he is. I think the opposite will happen. He will crawl into a shell, he's already on slop and having a hard time-not feeling well, and now he will probably play the "sad" role and I think he will give Dani the cold shoulder like "I know you knew but you didn't tell me???" and then say "I still really like you and I will prove it by walking out of here...if you want me out, I will leave for you".... THAT'S what I see him doing...NOT going ballistic....

Or he will think that he is "safe", and he is the "pawn" cuz he will think everyone wants Kail out...

I hope ERIC can work his magic when we ALL VOTE to evict KAIL

GO ERIC!!!!!

Jameka, Amber, dustin, Kail and Jen make Zach look good.

I hope Eric figures out that he, jess, dick, dani and zach have the numbers to turn things around. That would take Dick waking up to the fact Dustin has been plotting with Kail all along this week

Archived