Nick Week 4 - Evicted

CeCiMom

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've noticed that they haven't been showing very many DR clips at all this season, other than Dick's, when he talks about Dani. I really wish they would show more of them, because they are one of my favorite things about BB. I wish we had access to all of the clips the hamsters make, maybe after that week of play, after BB chooses what to show on the t.v. show. It would give us a lot of insight into how the hamsters are thinking. But maybe BB thinks it would ruin their "storylines."

The first few weeks, all I saw (or remembered) was Jess' squeaky DR sessions.

I think nick's about as exciting and sharp as wallpaper, so I don't think there's much to see.

I would like to have access to the DR sessions, too.

The first few weeks, all I saw (or remembered) was Jess' squeaky DR sessions.

I think nick's about as exciting and sharp as wallpaper, so I don't think there's much to see.

I would like to have access to the DR sessions, too.

Seeing the DR sessions would be gr8, it seems to me the first year or 2 had DR cams.

[Earlier today they were talking about BB not letting them have scissors to cut his hair and no one brought a clipper set. So I'm assuming no haircut in the near future unless it's part of a POV.]

Howz about the fool just quits combing it down like he had a bucket of water dumped over his head.

I don't think he is either.

I have also noticed that BB will say "Thanks" to NIck, when they ask him to do something. In years past, I recall this meaning that the HG is not too demanding or hard to deal with. ie: easygoing

Doubt that there are any more twists. I wish there were could we could use something to liven things up but unfortunately i don't have that much faith in the BB producers.

I think he's getting a bad rap. Every which way but loose.

(Don't know if I like him - but he's carrying the weight. Gonna carry that weight for a long time.)

Archived