Amber Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do the bb producer give them onions in the dr room

I think her tears should erode her entire face. That sounded more morbid typed than it did in my head (when it was merely funny).

Sometimes you're on. Tonight is one of those nights, I guess. Thanks...I enjoy bringing something to the table.

I now see why Daniele was so annoyed when Amber felt she deserved to say she didn't know of his nomination either...she really drove it home in front of everyone else that he should be nominated AND tried making Daniele look bad in the process...and then she turns around and cries her eyes out after writing his fate??? Come on now

I'm so glad I found this page - so good to know it's not just me that can't stand her. I'm waiting for the day she gets nominated....please. Pretty smart though - the instant tears of hers may keep people from doing the deed. Noticed it doesn't take her too long to turn against her "friends" either. Dani, Nick, Dustin..... I guess what gets me most is she is absolute in her belief that she is beloved by all.

Naturally, we all have people we get along with more than others but in all candor, I don't know that I could stand to be in that house with Amber. It is all I can do to look at her on the televised shows.

HG1: Amber, look it's a beautiful day today

Amber: :crybaby:

HG2: Amber, come join us for dinner

Amber: :crybaby:

I am trying to recall anyone I have ever seen who cries like she does but I have still yet to remember seeing anyone who bawls all the time like she does. :crybaby:

Can someone tell me what they think Amber was talking about when she told Nick that she had to ask him something later where he apparently portrayed her in a really "f#!(*ed up" way to someone else?

I know everyone in here hates her and is annoyed by her, but I have to say she honestly cracks me up. During the CBS shows, everytime they cut to her and play the music and she starts sobbing......it makes me actually laugh out loud. As an emotional person myself, I have no problem with people crying, and yes she does do it more than anyone I have seen, but it is highly amusing to me.

Doesn't make her a bad person though......just a dehydrated person.

Dep

Archived