Kail Week 4

CeCiMom

Kail annoys me because she rationalizes her deceptions. Jen and Kail should go up but Kail leaves.Kail is making her new alliance out of Kail, Jen, Jameka and Dustin. This after she claimed she would never do this again.Kail a few days ago "I would never go after Danielle.Kail this morning. Daniele is dangerous. Go after Danielle.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Exactly. She says that she learned her lesson yet she is telling Dustin that Daniele and Dick are a dangerous team. Then she makes an alliance with jen? Come on can we make any more stupid mistakes? She wants to bring Jameka and Dustin in on it and they are just playing it cause they are already teamed up with Amber, Eric, Dick, Daniele, Jess and Jameka.

Welcome Missingmylove to Morty's

I am at work and not seeing the feeds right now.

I can't believe that Kail is so retarded. OMG she is such a stupid player.

Stupid stupid stupid.

OMG OMG what a stupid woman. Does she not know how to step back and see how the wind is blowing.

What an idiot she is. I would love to see the tube of that conversation!

I personally have not seen Kail doing dishes or cleaning.

Kail told Dick she wasn't going to campaign, and then she went right to Dustin, who will tell Dick everything, probably, and campaigned again against Dick. I had hoped that maybe Zach would leave, as he is repulsive in many ways, but Kail seems intent on making sure she is the one who leaves the house this week!

Kail drives me crazy... I keep trying to like her, cause she is a fellow Oregonian.. but I just can't make myself. She tries to save herself by telling Dick she would never put up Daniele and there she is trying to talk Dustin into puting the two of them up again. I can't stand her!

She tries way too hard, and that is going to be her downfall. I think there is a delicate balance of hanging back and making yourself visible in the house. She is doing far too much of the latter...

I think she is a nice person, just a horrible BB player and I can't wait to see her walk out the door.

I agree she isn't playing a very smart game but Mike gets the stupid award by far. I'd say he's right up there with Marcellas for stupid plays. Julie should've smacked him in his exit interview.

i tried to like her too.....so many people on these forums have said they WANT the 'older' people with real families and stuff, but obviously we really dont because here's kail

i dont like her, but even with her little bit of an acting career background she has: a real job, a family, a birth year that is before 1980...with all of that i SHOULD be liking her....what if they had given a house full of kails?

Kail has made herself hard to like. She comes from a small town where " I (she) run this town". Obviously, she is used to being in charge and having things her way. She came into the house with what appeared to be that strategy and it all quickly fell apart around her. Then she got caught in lies, Dick has been in her face and in her head (something she is probably totally not used to) and now she doesn't know what to do. She basically has no strategy. Pretty much the deer in the headlights sort of look about her.

She obviously has no clue how to play the game and it's really sad to watch.

I agree she isn't playing a very smart game but Mike gets the stupid award by far. I'd say he's right up there with Marcellas for stupid plays. Julie should've smacked him in his exit interview.

Well, I think it is obvious why Mike and Kail were buddies. Both are horrible BB players. So far in this season, Mike certainly wins the Marcellas/Howie Award for dumbest move of the season. Of all time, I agree that Mike is way on up there in the stupid move rankings but I believe Marcellas still wears the crown on that one. Marcellas had the ability to save himself right in his hand and didn't....At least there was a chance that Mike might have been nominated anyhow. Nonetheless, they should get together for coffee sometime...They have alot in common. :animated_bouncy:

I don't like that Kail acts like such a victim being abused by Dick. She puts on the meek sad face. Then she comes out with this attack mode with getting new alliances and plans to evict Daniele and Dick.

She reminds me of a rabid dog foaming at the mouth going for the kill.

I liked Kail in the beginning, until she made some comment about how if her kids ever CHOSE to be gay, she didn't know what she'd do.........I thought that was pretty stupid of her, and didn't like her from that point forward. She HAS to GO, I CAN'T stand to look at her for another minute... this is for you Kail :animated_wave:

She strikes me as a frightened, caged, desperate li'l mouse. Running blind, bouncing into walls, putting up a brave front.

There must have been at least one of those in 'Alice'.

She strikes me as a frightened, caged, desperate li'l mouse. Running blind, bouncing into walls, putting up a brave front.

I see that whole persona as an act. I don't buy it.

Archived