Dick Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I respect Dick for being who he is. He is not playing a sneeky game. Every season needs a Dick in the game.

I still like Dick (except when he is being a dick then I don't like him so much)

I keep flipping back and forth between liking and not liking Dick. One minute he seems pretty nice but confused and the next he's the total tyrant.

However, if I was in the Kail/Zach/Mike/Nick group - I wouldn't have let him bully me into not being :lipsrsealed2: able to strategize together!! What right did he have to prevent them from playing the game the way they wanted! That's been a part of BB since the beginning. I did think it was cool for him to make them put it all up front to avoid the twisted lies and "he said - she said" lies back and forth, too, though. That was a new twist on this show, isn't it?

Anyway, I think it's easy for me to say I would or wouldn't do something since I'm not stuck in there!!

Kat

There is no if Kail/Zach/Mike/Nick alliance. I'd love to see anyone having the guts to do to Dick what he does to other people there and call him out infront of everyone else on the things he had said about others in his "team of SEVEN" alliance behind their backs...but I know that won't happen. Dick does not need to be sneaky, he reigns by bullyism and intimidation which forces everyone else who may not like him to be sneaky about it for fear of extermination. Kinda like in comunist countries.

This is the game of Big Brother. People are not always nice and polite to one another.

Dick is just Dick even when he is a dick. I do like that we have Dick in the game.

There is no if Kail/Zach/Mike/Nick alliance. I'd love to see anyone having the gusts to do to Dick what he does to other people there and call him out infront of everyones on the things he had said about others in his "team of SEVEN" alliance behind their backs...but I know that won't happen. Dick does not need to be sneaky, he reigns by bullyism and intimidation which forces everyone else who may not like him to be sneaky about it for fear of extermination. Kinda like in comunist countries.

Soyyo, the problem is that most of them have no game play and they need direction from someone and that someone is/was Dick. He's the loudmouth of the house and the loudmouths are usually somewhat feared. Though Jameka is playing high holiness it is Dick who really thinks he's holier than thou. He has to be one of the biggest hypocrites on BB--caught him saying one thing and doing another thing many times. If the other hg don't see this then they deserve to lose to him.

i thought of crappysucksdick, but i vote no on that one

i wanted to like him too, i DID like it when he initially 'called people out', but his delivery of such calling out is what fails to endear him to me....at this point i really feel that he keeps 'calling out' people not because he really thinks that is a good way to play the game but because he thinks all the viewers love watching him go off on certain people....he plans to stay the star of the show, and cbs wants him in that role as well

I have to add to this conversation because I need to vent a little. I've been watching the show and reading the live feed board and have become completely disgusted with Dick. I had mixed feeling about him at the beginning because I could see his bullying tendencies yet he is smart and has a pulse [unlike some of the others]. But the ongoing drama between him and Amber has pushed me over the edge and makes me feel physically ill. The two of them together create a twisted codependent couple. It's awful to watch. I think it was Ginger who compared him to Howie, but I think this guy is far worse. Everytime he feels out of control in the house-- even over the most meaningless thing-- he loses it and lashes out at the people who most threaten him. And isn't quite a coincidink that it is always a woman who leaves him feeling threatened? I think not. He's a smart guy and I respect that, but he's a bully, pure and simple.

And although I don't really like Jen, I like that she stands up to him, even if it is in a passive way. I only wish someone in the house had the balls to 'call him out'--and I'm not counting his daughter's whiny lectures about him being 'frustrating.' He needs a taste of his own poison.

So, okay, I feel a little better now....

Do I need some kind of "help" for thinking that having Dick in the game makes BB so much better. I don't want a bunch of boring praying crying drones.

Good for you Jeliza. I feel better too. I only mentioned Howie but not really as a comparison just to state how against I am men bullying women, but I think that Dick's little problem with women is darker and deeper.

You make a good point...compared to the others he does at least add entertainment, but he goes over the line. I can't overlook the way he treats some of the women in the house in favor of entertainment. His daughter is protected in the house because of him, but I wonder if he would appreciate a male hg talking to Danielle the way he talks to Jen if he wsn't there but watching it/reading it from where I sit?

Right now there's an alliance of seven (even though they're not all happy about it) because everyone is afraid to go against Dick in fear that they too might endure the same fate the Mrs. Robinson alliance did. The biggest transgression Kail's alliance did was that they schemed against Dick, and you don't do that in that house.

Maybe I need "help" for thinking that once Dick is gone, the others will actually be free to play the game by making real alliances and scheming against each other, the way this game is intended to be played, without fear of getting "called out" for it by Dick. I think Dick is keeping the others from really playing the game aggressively...as they should.

Dustin just complained that their "team" is too large because there are SEVEN people in it. He's right, but there will be no change until Dick is gone. Everyone is too afraid to create/join a new alliance, because they fear Dick.

I believe there are a bunch of followeres in the house and they all just sit around and pick each others brains as to what they think, there seems to be no independent thinkers, except for Dick, Eric, and maybe Nick, the rest cling to each other, it is BOOORRRIIINNNNGGG!!!!! :shocking:

Marty, you don't need help. [Dick and Amber might.] I think we all crave entertainment, drama, etc. It's just that he hits a nerve with me. Bullies do. You'd think that BB could come up with something more than a bully for our entertainment....

If it makes you feel better, I get much more out of reading your posts [and all you regular posters] than watching the show or the feeds over these weeks.... You all should get some $$ because if it wasn't for all of you I probably wouldn't keep watching the show.....

And don't get me going on the religious stuff. I had to restrain myself as I read that thread [and Jameka's comments in the live feed].... Although watching one of the hg's dance with a snake might prove entertaining.... :hide:

JelizaRose, there was a time, where a bunch of us played an fantasy BB online game... the thing was, we all knew each other from here! so imagine how hard it was to put each other up on the block evict each other!!! but once a few people formed an alliance and decided to play dirty... well.. then it was ON!

but seriously, i think sometimes WE here ONLINE take the game far more serious than those idiots in the house and we get NOthing!

PS, Marty does need help :smilielol:

ferk you fizzle! :animated_rotfl:

Hey fizzle will you be in my alliance? I think we think the same in this game. We could try to recruit ginger too...... :animated_scratchchin:

Jeliza I get help when I take my meds every night. whoo hooo

Archived