Hoh Comp Week 4, What Do You Think?

uvp

Why the heck are we so in love with conspiracies, everyone wants to believe there is in one in every aspect of the game. I mean come on people, its what it seems, trivia is the fairest way they can do the HoH competitions.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I missed the comp, I saw the podiums and said, "mem, another trivia one" and switched it back to the ball game. But as far as BB wanted Dick or Dani to win, I call BS. With as much liveshow face time Jen gets, it's obvious she's slated to win or she's blowing Julie Chen.

seriouly you have got to be kidding me. if bb wanted jen this is not the comp to accomplish this :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I agree with UVP. What a horrible week to pick an elimination comp. It's the whole house vs. 3 people. It didn't even matter who won, it was guarenteed that the house group would win. The elimination is a great comp, but needs to be used when there's more of a split in the house. We don't want this show to become like survivor, having to wait a month or so until the last of the smaller group is gone.

The only thing that one can do is stop watching the show... works better than spreading the truth because then viewers drop.
it would make you feel happy if i stop watching but guess what whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:
And besides if its so fixed why does the ppl who swear its fixed keep watching it?
whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Never said you should stop watching, said it would be more effective. Do you think the producers honestly care about a couple of people bitching about comps being rigged? Hell no. Do they care about viewers? God yes... just makes more sense that way.

Eric ringing in wasn't fishy - he was trying to guess wrong and get eliminated and just failed at first. He doesn't want to be HOH. How stupid would he look making "America's" nominations when his alliance told him to pick someone else. He can really never win HOH and be safe. They so set this up for him to lose

I'm sorry, but there are some who would piss and moan if they were hung with a new rope....sorry to sound touchy, but come on now. Enough with BB rig, and BB fixed this, and wrong type of comp. Its over it....lets move on...were beating a dead horse...

With that said, I feel bad for Eric that he is left out to dry with his vote having to go to Kail. I think he will come clean on his own, just hope he can get through it. ...

if a comp is swayed towards certain hg how is that not the same as rigging smh and lol :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

IS Dustin really going to get Jen out?? Heck No!! He's going after Nick and Zach. Thus, Jen is safe...THUS BB wants Jen to win. Thusly, she's blowing Julie Chen...

I'm sorry, but there are some who would piss and moan if they were hung with a new rope....sorry to sound touchy, but come on now. Enough with BB rig, and BB fixed this, and wrong type of comp. Its over it....lets move on...were beating a dead horse...

With that said, I feel bad for Eric that he is left out to dry with his vote having to go to Kail. I think he will come clean on his own, just hope he can get through it. ...

when i listen to someone telling me what and what i can post hell will freeze over. i dont bash what others decide to post so whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

seem to me like eric knew his answers before the comp started. i find it strange all of a sudden he had a strong interest to play for hoh. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

no but he sure determined who to get out. kinda fishy someone who was a diehard floater would have such an interest in a comp this week when he isnt even a target. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Don't think he truely is a floater though... he will have his own opinions and gravitates towards certain people now. Doesn't matter though, because generally America doesn't like Kail and Zach.... so he doesn't have to gravitate towards them.

We are pathetic, we're looking at every little thing to try and make everyone believe they are fixing it. They aren't fixing it, good lord why are we so apt to believe there is a conspiracy in everything!!! Is the show boring or something for you? Is it that hard to believe Eric wanted to answer wrong and get out asap.

Remember Eric is a staunch BBaddict and I'm sure he does his own memory training like Howie/Janelle use to do every night. He probably felt he needed HOH because he is going to get alot of flac when it comes out about his vote for Kail....and I don't think he threw it, I think he just had a hairy trigger finger....

:animated_bouncy:

Archived