July 25, Live Feed Updates

just tuned it...

Mike talking to Dustin

Mike hoping people realize it took courage for him to stand in front of dick like that when kail was already down.

Mike explaining to Dustin why he and kail wanted Dick out last week.

M saying that K got very caught up in the campaigning. M says he told K votes weren't there. K asked M what to do, M said it won't matter because he (dick) already knows you were campaigning against him.

D: so, you advised kail to stick to her word?

M: yeah.

M saying that Dick told them (the mrs R alliance) that he threw K under the bus. M didn't want false rumors around the house, explaining how loyal he is.

M going on and on and on about how he wanted to play with integrity, how he hasn't lied to anyone.

M: in retrospect, for reasons for you to consider keeping me around, I'd hope you'd consider me in the future that you could confide in the future in me that'd i'd be an honest and trustworthy person, for advice or anything really. Personally, I can tell you that until the end of the game I will not be making any alliances. I'm going to be completely solo. As far as threats go, I don't know where I'm viewed, I don't now if I'm viewed as threatening or not. But I'm willing to suggest ot he house, that if I were to win hoh in the game later down the line, I'd be willing to make everything as impersonal as possible and it'd basically be a democracy in the house.

M going on and on about keeping the harmony in the house.

D: I like the fact that you take a diplomatic standpoint behind your decision making. at the same time, you remain honest and true. Now, my question is, did you not go after jen during the POV comp BECAUSE of the fact she didn't put you up in the previous week?

M: yeah, basically, she trusted in me last week and I wanted to respect her decision because nobody really knew each other. Nobody still really knows each other. Maybe some people feel stronger connections with others. You can get a feel for a person but.. in all respect, with who I am.. reminaing honest with myself.. I give people the ebenfit of the doubt, personally I felt I owed her some time of respect and loyalty in that sitation. Yeah, she spilt the beans on the alliance, but people knew about us since day 2 or 3. It didn't bug me, in all fairness to kail, i told her i'd put myself in her position, I told her it wasn't fair because we (kail and mike) wanted the same thing, but she got caught for it. So, that's where I'm coming from.

D: it's a tricky situation because you both came from the same spot. You made a haste decision in the beginning of the game, and create something in the 1st or 2nd day. I take it as an honest mistake, and then from the way things broke down, there was obviously a crack in the alliance in which, you know, they were split up 2/2. Then those 2 broke up, but you remained true to kail and kail remained true to you. It was that point I relaized you were the true and honest and strongest member. Through her actions she proved herself to be an untrustworthy person (kail) i feel that her , second to Jameka, have a lot of learning to do in this house.

D: you've been consistant but what concerns me , is we never talked game or anything at all. Um. As far as where my vote is for this week , I honestly can't tell you. Becuase I'm choosing not to. Just know that my stand is strategic, not personal. if i feel 1 person could benefit me, i'll most likely keep that person in the house. So, down the line, you know, you've proven yourself through the POV that you will throw your neck out. Kail threw her neck out as far as campagining went. You both have your pros and cons. I don't know where the trust fell through, but I know it wasn't you orkail that cracked the alliance. My position in this game, due to the position in which I entered, is to remain as neutral as possible. The only thing I have is a strong relationship with Amber. It can work for and against me, but I don't see where that would affect your game. I'm still a little confused, so jen didn't put you up, so you felt you owed her? is that gonna be like that every week... owing the HOH for not putting you up?

M: ultimately I will reciprocate good actions. Doing things for others as what you wish you'd want done for yourself is kinda a motto i'd like to live by.Honesty and integrity is my thing. So I don't want you to think that because soeone new can win hoh each week that i'll have a big group of people i'll owe something to. I did what i had to do with jen, so I don't owe her anything. As far as a favor, I don't wanna call it a favor, but you kinda have to have your limits. I wanna remain true to myself and honor and give them loyalty for something they do for me, but at the same time it has to end at that.

M saying he's flying solo from now on, it wasn't his choice to be in the alliance necessarily, kail saught him out..

Dustin saying: Dick stomps as people as he walks. He thinks that is unnecessary, but if that's how he wants to play the game, and he's been solid with his word, and he has, I see that as an asset. This game changes wk by wk. depending who is in power tomorrow, I could go home next week that perceive me as threat

Dustin saying he and amber are close but strategically, they make their own choices and form their own seperate relationships.

D saying he isn't giving M or K a solid answer as to where he'svoting, but he (mike) should know where he (dustin) is voting based on what he says.

D: I hope in the next few wks.. I am gonna tell you that I reject people and their approaches I hope it doesn't hurt me in the end. You know waht I mean?

M: yeah. I don't think it's a bad idea you are. If I would have had time I wouldn't have gotten into one. I wanted to remain solo as long as I could and not make attatchments and promises and ties, that's more to jump around later on. Again, if I remain it's solo for me as well, you and me will be in the same boat.

*can now hear many other voices on the feeds... can hear dick and nick but can't see them*

D asking what they're doing. Nick is fishing his shorts out of the pool. Dustin offers to get them, but Nicks going in his boxers.

Dick, Dustin and Nick discussing hoh pictures and hoh blog. They're brainstorming picture ideas.

Nick said he had a great nap. N says he (dick) missed Daniele and Eric and Nick having a blueberry pie eating contest in his dream. Zach kicked the dresser and that's how he woke up in real life.

Dani and Mike discussing glasses. Mike saying that he has always worn contacts and can't figure out howpeople with glasses function so well.

Dani says her eyes were 20/20 but thinks her vision is going now because of the "long long long" nights on the computer where she'd sit and talk online in the dark for hours and hours.

Mike wants laser eye surgury but is apprehensive. Dani and M know people who had laser eye surgery and it went really well, but theyd both be afraid.

Dani said the worst thing for her would to be blind.Dani is mid story about something she saw on dr.phil.... feed switch

Dustin talking to Nick..recapping the convo with Nick. D says he left it vague.

Dustin says he was surprised.

N: that he had that convo with him.. or that he spoke?

D: both. I've been in this house for weeks with him and all i've gotten from him are diet and nutrition tips. I feel awkward being put on the spot like that. I told him it wasn'tgonna be personal but strategic.

D: I kinda left it leaning toward him

N: what do you think you're gonna do.

D: I think i'm leaning toward [keeping] him

D saying he (mike) hasn't lied yet. N agrees, but says it doesn't really matter.

N: He hasn't played the game right because he's a mute.

D: Zach told me he's gunning for HOH really badly this week.

N: why? did he say who he wants up?

D: no... i think i'm one of them. he told me he sees me as a threat.

N: he said that to your face?

D: He said i'm honestly scared of you, i'dlike to talk to you before tomorrows hoh comp and team up with you.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mike is talking to Dustin about what happen with Kail voting out ED. He has said it correctly, that he told her it would be best for her to vote ED out because it would help make her creditable. Now he is explaining why he changed his vote and why he taunted ED during the veto comp. He says he wants people to see he is loyal to his word and friends trust and he knew he was putting a target on himself, but he wanted to leave with people knowing he was loyal to those who trust him. He wants to leave with the house guests respect and have them know he played the game fairly, and with integrity.

Mike and Dustin are in the BY talking about votes....

Mike advised Kail to stick to her word....

Dick told "the alliance" that they threw Kail under the bus.....Mike wanted to get rid of the "false rumors" and have people trust what he says to them, this is the reason for trying to knock Dick out of the POV competition

Mike: I want to play this competition fair....

Mike is giving Dustin reasons forkeeping him there....He says he is honest and fair...doesnt want to be in any more alliances....doesnt want to be viewed as a threat...If he stays in, and becomes HOH...he woulld ask what the house wants and go by majority rules....He suggests a point system...based on say chores...outburst, etc.

Mike just told Dustin for as long as he stays in this game he will not be in any more alliances, he is going solo, he repaid his debt to Kail and he is a free man. He wants Dustin to know if he stays he is completely willing to make things as fair as possible and wants the house guests input on who goes up on the block and now he goes into this long points system he would use as to who would be a threat or not.

Dustin says he likes that Mike remains honest and true to certain situations and he wants to make this a fair game but he wants to know if Mike didn't go after Jen in the pov because she didn't put him up in the previous week. Mike says yeah, she kept him safe and he didn't feel like he needed to go after her in the POV, ED was the threat to him. Mike says he was just being honest with himself and to his own feelings and he felt he owed Jen some respect and loyality in that situation. Mike said also that the rumor that Kail threw him under the bus, he told Kail that in a heart beat he would put himself in that place because even though she spilled the beans about the alliance, she did take the fall for all of them. In all fairness to Kail, he would put himself in her position and in all fairness to Jen after Kail fell off the thing, he felt it would be fair and even if he put himself in that situation to be replaced on the block if Jen didn't win POV. He says it is another way he kept his truth because he put himself in the same situation as Kail.

Dustin says Mike made a hasty choice in going into the alliance without knowing other people and their plans for the game. He tells Mike he can tell it was an honest mistake and then the alliance cracked and split up and became two on two but Mike and Kail remained true to each other. Dustin said that proved to him that Mike was a true and honest player and how he plays the game. The way Kail handled the situation, she made preventative measures and how she felt about the alliance, through her actions on that, she proved herself an untrustworthy person and not a fair player. Dustin says one false step all of your foundation breaks and that is what happen to Kail, but Mike didn't make a mistake. One thing that he questions is Mike hasn't talked to anyone about game and his personal business and Dustin's grateful for that, and as for his vote, he hasn't made it yet. He is more than likely to keep the most trustworthy and loyal player in the house and Mike has done that, while Kail also took a risk for someone else, he doesn't know where the trust fell in the alliance but he is sure it wasn't between Kail and Mike. Dustin says he wants to be neutral and he has been so far, but he does have a close relationship with Amber but he doesn't see where that will affect Mike's game with Dustin.

Dustin wants to know since he didn't go after Jen because she didn't put Mike on the block, is that what he is going to do for the rest of the game? If you don't put Mike on the block then Mike won't go after them and Mike says yeah. If someone does something for him, he will give back to that person and try to keep them safe. He says it sounds stupid for the game but that is who he is and how he lives his life. He says don't worry that he won't go after any HOH that didn't put him on the block, but he won't go after someone just to get rid of them, he has to have his reasons for why he is willing to after someone. If he kept that theory it would never end on owing everyone in this game.

Dustin says he understands that Mike isn't making this a personal game.

Dustin is telling Mike he doesn't know who he is going to vote out. He said it depends on what will benefit him. He said both have thrown their neck out in front of others. he said Mike has kept his word throughout his alliance, it seems. At least to Kail. dustin has tried to stay nuetral as much as possible. he said he has a strong relationship with Amber that may or may not help him, but it shouldn't interfere with his relationship with Mike and how they play the game.

Dustin asked if Mike will play the game accordng to who put him up, and who didn't. Mike said as others do things for him, he has no problem doing things for them. he states the Golden Rule as an example, and honesty and integrety are how he plays the game. He stuck his neck out for kail, and even though one will go home, he is remaining tue to himself and to his game play. Dustin notes that it can't go on forever or he would owe favors to everyone. Mike doesn't want to make this a personal game. He is playing solo, he will NOT be in another alliance. Kail came to him, rather desparate, and Mike agrees it was too quick and it went horribly wrong. Kail felt a need for an alliance early.

Mike says if Kail hadn't sought him out, he wouldn't of ever went into an alliance he just figured if she came to him, he would have a partner and be safe. He says it was a stupid move and he won't make that mistake again.

Dustin says once someone breaks their word to him or lies to him,............(he then goes into how honest he is with everyone and never finishes his comment) Dustin says he does see Mike is honest and it will weigh heavily on his mind when the voting happens. Now Dustin talks about how dishonest Joe was and how ED can be an assest in the long run if ED continues to be honest with Dustin.

Mike says he wants to mention that the next two weeks will be freebies and after that the people go in the jury and Dustin might want to think about having honest people in the jury that will base this choices on how the game was played on integrity and fairness. (really pushing for himself to stay till the jury) Dustin agrees and says he sees that. He says ED stomps on people when he talks and Dustin thinks that is wrong and not needed, but ED has been honest with Dustin and that is what is important, more important than how you treat or talk to people.

Dustin says he might go home next week because some people in the house see him as a threat and what relationships he has in this house. He says he doesn't like it and there is a lot of talk in the house about this "secret alliance", which is totally false. Dustin wants to make sure Mike knows he has no alliance and he is totally alone. Amber does what she wants to and he does what he wants to. He hopes everyone is acting like themselves in this game. Mike says he does to, it is a high hope, but he has to wonder.

Honesty and integrety are important to Dustin in both the house, the game, and real life. Dustin will keep the fact that Mike has been honest with him in his mind when making a decision about his vote. Dustin said Joe and he had a past outside the house, but it was how Joe played the game in the house that caused his vote last week.

Mike said going along with honesty, etc, is after the next 2 weeks, wanting someone making an honest evaluation on the panel of judges (sequester). Mike doesn't want someone there that owes favors to someone else. Dustin said Dick has a tendancy to walk on others, and that is his decision to play the game that week. However, Dick has been true to his word in the game, and Dustin appreciates that. Dustin said it depends on who is in power next week as to whether he has to go home. It all depends on who considers him a threat. Dustin said he heard rumors that he was in alliance with certain other people in the house, and that is completely false. He said he and Amber have a good relationship, but they are playing the game completely separately.

Mike said he hopes people are being themselves in the house. Dustin said he won't give specifics on who he is voting for, but Mike should be able to figure which way he is leaning. He said Kail is much more emotional, and he is there for her because she needs it. Dustin said he hopes that playing solo doesn't hurt him in the end. Mike said he wished he had remained solo longer and had time to acclimate himself before getting into an alliance. From here forward, he will be solo.

Dick and Nick come out, so Dustin thanks Mike for the honest conversation, and they split.

Dustin is rehashing his conversation with Mike over with Nick. He just told Nick what was said and that he told Mike he hadn't made his choice yet but honesty was important to him. Dustin was just shocked that Mike talked to him after twenty some days in the house. Dustin told Nick that to be realistic, Mike hasn't lied to anyone in this house and Nick says it doesn't matter, he didn't play the game right and he is leaving.

Dustin tells Nick that Zach says he is gunning for HOH this week. Nick says really? does he have someone he is after? Dustin says Zach kind of threaten him because Zach says Dustin is a smart player and he wants to talk to Dustin before the HOH comp. Dustin says Zach does have a good chance of winning it, Nick says yeah whatever, if he doesnt' win it he goes home.

Nick says he never voices his thoughts on who he wants out of the house. (yeah right) Then he says but if he did win HOH he would put up Kail, Zach and someone else but his voice was muffled. Dustin says if one of those three win HOH what would they do? They now figure the numbers and their odds are pretty good.

Nick knows that if Jen wins HOH she will put up Dani, he doesn't see her putting him up.

Dick said he hopes to get some great pictures with the camera. He said he has to do his blog. He told them he wanted to have a cigarette and think first, then he will go do the blog.

Nick asked Dustin if he has slept today. Dustin said he napped for about 30 minutes then realized he was drooling and woke up.

Nick talking about a dream he had eating blueberry and cat food pies, and he woke up because Zach was kicking the dresser.

Feed switches to Dani and Zach inside. Zach doesn't understand how people that wear glasses can function, he can't He has worn contacts since he was 17, and he has only worn contacts. Dani said she used to have perfect eyesight, but she thinks by being a computer nerd, in the dark at night, she might have ruined her eyesight. Dani says she feels sorry for littile kids that have to wear really thick glasses. She thinks maybe there will be surgery in the future to help. Zach wants to get Lasik. Dani starts a story about a lady with triplets that are blind and deaf, then... feeds switch to Dustin and Nick.

Dustin telling Nick of his talk with Mike. He said he left it rather vague. He is not making his vote personally, but stratigically. Dustin was surprised that Mike spoke to him. He said they have been in the house almost a month, and that is the most he has spoken to Dustin. He said other than that it has been diet tips. Dustin said Mike hasn't told any lies that he knows of, and Nick said that doesn't mean he is playing a good game, he is just playing as a mute.

Dustin feels if Zach gets HoH, then he will go up. Nick seemed surprised. Dustin said Zach intimidated that he wanted a deal before HoH contest. Zach is gunning for HoH. Nick said he would put up Jessica, Kail or Zach. They said if one of them gets HoH, they might have problems. Nick said he doesn't want HoH, and he doesn't see why Zach wants to burn bridges. Jen might get it again, and she might put up Daniele and Dick again. she wants people in sequester that are young, fun people. Zach is in her crosshairs, and so is Dani. Nick thinks Kail would put Zach up.

Nick says he KNOWS that Jen wants "young fun people" in sequester. That is her main thinking pattern now is who to get rid of before sequester and Nick is sure he is safe.

Dustin said he wants his man to come and comfort him. Nick said Amber told him about it. Dustin said to stop the conversation, he doesn't want "him" to lose his job. Nick said "who?" and Dustin said "exactly".

Now talking about bruises, then cutting their hair. Nick mentions just a cut, or a mohawk. Dustin asks if he should shave his head, and Nick said do whatever is good for him.

Feed switches inside to Dani, Mike and Dustin. Dani talking about too cold to get in the pool, and the HT makes her sweat. Dustin tells Dani she tied her belt wrong, and he offers to fix it, but she won't let him. (My feeds froze for a moment, sorry)

Zach comes in. Asks about Dustin's sex life. Dustin said everyone knows his number, Zach said he doesn't. Dustin said 3. Dani said she is hungry, but wants more options. She is eating chips. she said she likes them, but is getting tired of them.

Dani asked if Dustin was dressing up for tomorrow. Hard to hear she is crunching and crumbling the chip bag. Dustin said he tries not to dress up for the live show. she said he looked good last week. He said it would be hard not to....laughing....Zach said becauase he is so dapper. Dustin said he has a gray patch that came up on his chest. Dani said it is blond from the sun. Zach gets called to the DR.

Feeds all switch to Jen in the bathroom, brushing her hair. dustin comes out of the toilet and washes his hands.

Feeds switch to Dani and Nick in small bedroom, she says thanks, Zach, for waking people up...joking. They are whispering really low. He said thanks for something, she said you are welcome, then feeds switch AGAIN to BY.

Dustin and Kail in BY on couches. she is questioning him about his vote, and what he is going to do. Dustin said he has voted strategically every week. She wants to know why he won't tell her. He said he never says, and he won't tell anyone how he is voting. He said she will see later. she said she understands. Dani gets called to the DR. Dustin said that it has been a hot week.

Nick, Zach come out to do laundry. Nick complains that people put there stuff in then don't come back to get their stuff. Amber left hers in. Nick put her clothes up on top, and said Kail could be next. They saw a hummingbird. Zach said he was stung by a hummingbird once. No one commented. (didn't know birds had stingers?!?)

Jen comes out. Dustin comments on how nice she looks. He said he doesn't get ready until around 9PM. She said she figures they will be on TV because everyone is being called to the DR.

Zach talks aboout a dream he had about a plane that started spinning. It reminded him of one he had the other day about a plane flying over then breaking in half , like the show Lost. He said maybe it is because of all the planes flying over. Dustin said he thinks he knows what the dream means, but he will tell him tomorrow. Then he starts explaining. There were 3 stops in the dream, and from one end of the country to the other. Complete opposites. Laughing about Jen getting HoH again. Dick won't be eligible. Talking like Julie, saying word for word what she says every week.

Zach back to another dream. Joe serving him pancakes at a restaurant. Dustin gets called to the DR.

Dustin was called to the DR and we got to see a few seconds of him in the DR. He was saying something about someone being very jubilant today.

FOTH

Dustin was outside with Kail, explaining to her that he was not revealing how he was voting to her or anyone... if afterwards she wants to come thank him, or... not... but he's not telling anyone...

Dustin heads back in, we see Nick/Daniele trading secrets on the couch as Dustin heads to the DR, where BB says he is really excited today, before feeds go to FOTH and switch to Nick sharing his pie dream with Jameka in the bathroom

Eric joins Dani on the couch... mention being bored and Dani says he(ED) will be getting the camera soon, and they can take some funny pictures, and they are calling us into the DR for the "CBS mobile thing"

Nick joins them to share more of the pie contest dream

2:25pm bbt back to patio, Jen/Kail

Kail says they are telling her they are voting with her heart, at least one has said they don't care what Evil wants them to do... one said he(ED) has another thing coming if he expects me to vote based on what he wants

Jen: from previous experience, we had no idea last week, the live show makes it alot different... I'm like... chill'n, until we know... no one has asked me

Kail: I'm asking...

Jen: I mean, I'm not..

Kail: are you voting for Mike or me?

Jen: I don't know, I'll vote with everyone else

Kail: I think everyone is assuming you are voting for me...

Jen: everyone waits until right before, and then they say... last week Joe said 10 minutes before, it's not going to work.. I don't see why Jessica changed, what reason would she have, it's kinda crazy

Kail: btw, Evil last night said the house consensus is that you did the mustard thing yourself

Jen: he always exagerates things.. why would I mustard my own shirt? He said I did it for attention... that's not the attention I'd want...

Kail: no, can't believe a word he says

Jen: but word spreads, and people believe

Kail: I know, that's what he's done to me...

both are hungry, but nothing to eat...

FoTH, then can hear in DR Dustin saying they sound excited, whats going on, can hear a little of producer, then more FoTH.

Back again, Nick talking about his pie eating contest again, with Jameka in Bathroom. She has her hair in rollers. (hope she isn't next in DR).

Dani comes in, asks when Nick is going to shave that pubic hair off his face. He said "what is today?" she said Wednesday, he said, hmmm, then never. She said she is hungry, he asks what she wants , and she said food. She is eating out of boredom. Eric comes in, said today is terrible. What are they supposed to do? Dani said Dick gets the camera soon. Eric said wooohoooo. She said maybe they can take funny pictures. Nick talking about his dream AGAIN. Cat food and blueberries. The college students, Univ. of BB, won ipod nanos. Dani asked what they won, and Nick said food for the week.

Talking about prank with clothes, then switch to BY, Jen and Kail. Kail said people are voting from their hearts, and she thinks she has a good chance of staying. she just doesn't know. She said they might not be doing what Dick tells them. Jen said she doesn't think Dick is telling people what to do. Jen said it is different with the live vote. Kail asks Jen what she is going to do. she said she will vote the way the house wants, but she hasn't talked to anyone, and no one has approached her. Kail said it would suck if she had 4 votes, and it was Jen's vote for Mike that sent her home. Jen said she thinks right before the live vote that they will know. Joe told Jen last week he was going home, but it was 5-10 minutes before the live show. Jen questioned why Jessica didn't vote for Joe to stay.

Kail said that ED told her that people in the house think Jen put mustard on her own shirt. Jen said "whatever". Jen said Dick told her that, too, and she asked why she would do it. Dick said to get attention. That wasn't the kind of attention she wants. Kail said it was really bad for him to say that. He spreads things to take focus off himself. Kail said he does that to her all the time. Nick called to the DR. Jen said they must all be doing their sessions today.

Kail just sitting there. Jen gets up to find "more food...more food." Now showing Kail sitting alone, staring straight ahead.

Finally, feeds switch again (all 4 feeds showing same rooms every time). Jen is in the bathroom, brushing her hair. Same thing she was doing 10 minutes ago.

Switch again to LR. Dani, Dustin, Eric and Zach on couches. Laughing about Eric not getting much time. Eric simulates a DR session. "what color are your shorts?' Eric says gray, then BB says thanks for stopping by. Not much talk, but then Zach is there. Zach says Dani's outfit matches the couch. She said she will wear it again when she is on the block. She said Julie will say it is hard to see her, Dani will just be a floating head.

Eric gets called to the DR. He said "Just a second, I have to brush my hair first".

Dustin comes back with soy milk. Talking about commercials for soy milk, milk, and milk shakes, shaking the cow. Kail in now. She said she TiVo's stuff, and watches that commercial over and over again. Dustin said he doesn't watch TV. The only commercial he knows is Free credit report.com, then proceeds to do the entire commercial, word for word. Zach said he like the Aflac commercial with the cavemen. Dustin said the cavemen are Geico,

Now discussing if the furniture is Ikea, Bombay Co or Pier 1. The little beds say Ikea. Dustin said you can tell by the bolts. Now making fun of Head On commercials.

Dustin said he watches the news in Chicago every morning, and sees those 2 commercials. (Head on and freecreditreport.com) Jen sits down eating some type of pasta and hamburger. There is very little variety in what they eat...pasta, hamburger, cereal, etc.

Gotta go, can someone take over?

Just turned the feeds on. all four feeds showing Dustin, Zach, and Jen in LR.

Feeds switch to Jameka, Kail and Dani in the Small room. They are commenting that Jessica and Amber are sleeping. Kail is reading something.... it doesn't look like the bible.*silence*

This is boring... there's nothing worth updating right now.

Kail saying that her friend is coming out with a christian fiction novel. Kail said she read it a year ago. Her friend is a counselor at church. Dani said her friend wrote a kid's book, it's published, and doing really good. It's about fruit in a grocery store, it's an autobiography, and it's about the coconut. He has a hard shell and none of the other fruits see him as fruit until his shell cracks open and everyone drinks his milk and everyone lives happily ever after (or something like that).

Eric comes in. Talk of nipples. They say the twist is that Joe's nipples are still here.

BB keeps repeating you're not aloud to talk about DR sessions and you hear roaring laughter coming from the living rooms.

Eric is talking to Mike in BY.

Mike saying he doesn't want to campaign but wants to stay in the game.

Eric is saying it's understandaable would love to hear where he's coming from.

Mike saying he risked his security and has values as a person (isn't this the same thing from the convo with Dustin?)

Mike is talking about the Kail story what happened, the alliance, her campaigning, same stupid story we've heard 10,000 times on teh feeds already.

3:30pm bbt and Mike/Eric have managed to talk about this same storyline for the past 20 minutes... on all 4 feeds... the odd thing about them both is they keep prefacing all of their questions comments with statements like "I don't want you to feel you are talking bad about anyone... but can you answer this question..."

here's a different question from Eric to Mike:

Eric: what was your intention of applying for the show? I want to play with people who truly wanted to be on the show, and we know Kail's intention... Carol bugged me for walking around telling of her plans for the summer, it was what made it hard to vote out Joe, because I knew he wanted to be here

Mike: I started watching BB6, missed the first few but then I was pulled in, watched Allstars... this was the first year I applied

Eric: what about it appealed to you?

Mike: just the challenge... going thru 12-14 people, and coming out on top... a lot of the cast, I assume some at least, are cast because they are liars... there are a few diamonds in the rough that are honest, and I know that's who I am, but if I did, what a reward, to play with integrity and honesty, I'd be very well rewarded... rather than geting thru lying and decieving... people asked early on at dinner, what would you do with the money if you won... some had it planned out, because that was their goal... some didn't have an answer, and I was disturbed a little by that

Eric: in my eyes, the more time goes by, the clearer it is who the upstanding, straight forward... I myself want to play genuine, be myself.. take it or leave it, you know what you are getting from me, I'm a man of my word... it's hard to decifer at first... I was not sad to see Joe go, because he had an alliance with every person and thing, wouldn't surprise me to wake in the night and him be making alliances with the sink and microwave! I think it's important, I know you aren't one that applies to... I feel when I have a conversation, it's me not the whole house having the conversation... yesterday I had a conversation with someone, 2 hours later I walked by and heard the entire... nothing important, but I didn't know I was having a press conference... I've never had that impression with you... I'm curious why you think you and I haven't had time to sit down and talk game/etc?

Mike: product of circumstances... me wanting to get to know you better... there is so much going on in the house, it's not been you only, but other people I haven't tapped into to get to know them, just brief overview... unfortunately there hasn't been the one on one time

Eric: it gets where I'd like to but it feels out of the blue right now...

Jen walks up and sits with them... Dick comes out with camera asking for an Eric/Jessica photoshoot in the HOH bathtub (and I'm leaving work)

Eric and Mike outside talking. Mostly Eric is basically saying to Mike that he has nothing to do with anything, isnt apart of decisions, most of the house isnt in agreement, yadda yadda..makes no sense. Doesnt want Mike to DEDUCE (is that a actual word) he is apart of decisions.

They are both talking in circles I cant believe they understand each other.....

Eric doesnt like the groups not to mention any names, (DICK) doesnt like the fights in the house , not to mention names (dick) isnt cool with peoples actions in the house not to mention names (Dick) L O L

Ummm so, I assume Mike if you stay you will go balls to the walls for HOH....Mike says NO.....he has a clean slate with people...(I assume not to mention names..LOL)

Eric is ass kissing for future.......(America wants him to get rid of Kail , I assume)

Mike is glad to stay and hopes to stay and hopes people will see that.

These to are driving me....check in later....a 4 feeds the the Mensa couple.

Nasty. Jessica and Dick are taking a bubble bath in the HOH bathtub taking HOH pics. Dustin and Jen (and possibly others) are supervising. Eric comes and joins in the nasty bubblebath bathtub fun by posing for a pic with Jessica and Dick.

Dick has his camera, most are in the HOH room taking photos. Dick farting in the tub...LOL...Check out video feed.

Dick, Jessica and Eric in tub taking pictures for the website.

Danielle and Nick on bed in HOH getting photos, Jenn taking photos.

Mike, Kail and Jameka in kitchen making dinner, Amber is eating too.

Archived