Michael's Blog - HOAX

Relevart

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ranster627

Yes we have it, but it is also a good way to start a "Michael" thread ... so thanks! and welcome to Morty's! :wink:

Guest starz

How can he be posting this info? I thought the point was for them to not communicate with us....does anybody understand?

Guest Karen220

This is probably a fan or wierdo making a blog pretending to be him. Anybody could do it. And, on this blog site you can actually change the dates when you post. It it was on before the houseguests were revealed then it might actually be him.

They can't have anything in lock down......... So for what it's worth (which is not alot) I think this blog is a FAKE and full of the ole crapOla..... :fface :fface

But it says the official?
yea but anybody can put that on there. Doesn't necessarly make it so. I'm thinking it's a fake, because for one, they cannot communicate with the outside world once they have been sequestered and they have handlers with them almost 24/7 until they enter the house.

Guest ranster627

or ... and just thinking out loud here ... maybe BB has changed everything and Blogs will be permitted?

Change the rule about blocking all outside contact?? Isn't that the purpose the game to cut people off from the outside and see how they react to win some cash??? I that a serious rule they made to drive them nuts and to back stab. Outside contact to place ones thoughts on a blog I think CBS would never let that fly. Next thing your telling me is that they will be aloud to sing "In tha Club" by 50 cent in the house... it's not gonna happen.

As far as saying official........ I am officially the queen of england......... OFFICALLY!!!! *snickers* :fface

Guest Connect4

I don't buy it for a few reasons:

1) I know that for the semi-finalists for this season, they had all sorts of confidentiality agreements that they had to sign as to what they promised not to talk about under threat of a multi-million dollar penalty from CBS/Endemol USA. That includes the types of details that are discussed in the blog (the story about E! interviews could be completely bogus, but if it's true, that's the sort of thing that is supposed to be kept under wraps.) I somehow doubt that they waited until this point for things to be signed, unless there was additional paperwork to be thrown at them. So okay, it's plausable, but not likely.

2) He's able to post from inside sequestration? How is he getting internet access? If he's so bored, why not play games online or something? That is a major hole in the story.

3) It'd be easy enough for someone to take the information on Michael (once CBS made it public), create a plausable backstory, post it out there, and see who took the bait.

4) The blog site links to both Fark.com and IHateDimes.com. IHateDimes.com is a parody site calling for the elimination of dimes. It links to splurd.com, on which the writer admits that IHateDimes is a fake cause that he created and posted to, guess where, Fark.com, from which he claims to have received a bunch of hits from.

This amateur detective's guess? It's another attempt by the splurd guy to create a fake website and see how many people take the bait.

The comments feature is enough to tip you off it's a fake ..

BB may as part of HOH allow the Hg's to post someting on CBS's site (I heard a rumor about that)

But they're not going to allow a comment feature which would allow us to give away the BIG TWIST that he and whomever he's partnered with -- are not the only one.

Season 4, someone made a similiar site about Allison ..

Whomever the webmaster/writer is though is a decent writer .. they're rather funny. :) So I might just read for fun.

Thanks for the link.

Guest ranster627
Michael Blogging While Sequestered? 

Supposedly Michael has maintained a blog since before he went in the house and while sequestered.

Whois information on red-scorpion.com, a link on the right hand side of this blog, says its owner is James Donnellan. The information closely matches the registration of MichaelDonnellan.com but could easily have been copied. Calling the number on the Red-Scorpion whois leads to a number that mentions Eric, Erica nad Levy, but no Michael. Calling the MD.com number seems to be a cell phone, which says he's not available.

Michael's official site says his full name is James Michael Donnellan (look at the background of the flash movie).

Taking all this into condsideration, the address on the whois doesn't seem to match any information we have on Michael. Also, when the houseguests are sequestered that means they're not allowed to talk to anyone - and in the past 5 seasons, that means no tv and no news and NO INTERNET. It is highly unlikely that Michael would be allowed to maintain a blog while sequestered.

Now, rumours have swirled (and have not been verified by CBS) that the HoH will be permitted to have a blog - but the HG just entered the house, so they wouldn't have a HoH yet to have a blog.

Also, if CBS was to have a blog for a HG it would be hosted on CBS and linked to from the official site.

The latest post says that "they" put a clue on the site. Well, its obviously the number 13 - and if he's implying CBS put it there, it would probably correspond with there only being 13 settings at the table. I guess they're implying someone's on the outs soon, if not already.

So this blog is dubious, but hey - its something for us to investigate now that we've done all we can with the HGs on Google!

Guest Shockalot

Im not entirely surprised the WHOIS has a different phone number or Addy and thats really because a lot of Webmasters like to protect themselves from disgruntled/obsessed fans.

I personally received death threats one year based on a seemingly trivial bit of sarcasm.

Another lady kept obsessively emailing me over and over about salsa recipes etc.

Now then.. you are really on to something. As far back as two weeks ago I started hearing rumours that the HoH was going to have a Blog.

Its entirely possible CBS is going to be doing some promo with Blogger.com to explain the Domain difference.

(and maybe the CBS site will eventually have a link when the time comes to reveal it as a surprise?)

Furthering this is the fact Michael's Blog indicates CBS has not only given him permission but has also instructed him to put an official 'Clue' in the Blog itself!

Ok now Im just repeating you but for sure this seems to be a Big Brother 'authorised' series of events.

Keeping in mind... anyone of us can start a Blog and simply use whatever name we want.

Numerous long dead Celebrities and 'famous people' appear to have Blogs and for about 3 months everyone was convinced quentintarantino/blogspot was a hoax too.

Andy Kaufmans Blog at Blogger is one of the best ones and has a lot of people fooled/convinced it is Andys!

Is someone playing a little trick on Big Brother this year??

lol

I see your point you guys ..

But I think that guy is yanking your chain ..

He's not the real person ..

CBS would not have them do the blog via blogspot ..

They'd do it through CBS's site the same way they've had other 'chachters' on their day time soaps post a diary .. anyone remember teresa's diary for the show 'passions' the first year it was on the air?)

And they would not allow 'comments' that michael could read.

They wouldn't risk their twist security.

lol

They'd do it through CBS's site the same way they've had other 'chachters' on their day time soaps post a diary .. anyone remember teresa's diary for the show 'passions' the first year it was on the air?)

I don't think passions is on CBS... Y&R, then B&B, then as the world turns, then guiding light...

Maybe the reason there are only 13 seats is that Michael is in the secret bedroom...blogging away... until they find him.

:rofl              :rofl                  :rofl            :rofl                  :rofl

:rofl 8) :twisted: :shock: :P

lol

Yah what she said.... but passions is on NBC :fface

Just wanted to let everyone know that Michael has supposedly posted again to the blog... This time he says that he has a secret place to go to post and that he doesn't have internet access and that he's the only house guest that is allowed to post in a blog and that he doesn't believe that and that he has to be careful what he says because they will remove anything that isn't allowed... He says like if I say the first head of household is then there is a part that says edited where the name was... If the blog is real then this is prove they have been in the house a couple of days and have already had a HoH competition... He stated they removed a lot of the links and some personal stuff he had left on the site... He says there are clues on the site too... The 13 that was there is now gone too by the way... He says he can post as much as he want's and as often... Just thought ya'll might wanna know...

yeah did you see the editors note at the bottom of one of the postings saying his blog wasnt supposed to be found till later on in the show but we found it too early! LOL I'm still saying you guys are the best internet detectives around!!! :lol: