Amber Week 3

CeCiMom

It's early days yet. They are going to end up comparing notes on Amber, and it's all going to make sense to them. I hope.

I don't like people who cry to get out of bad situations, or who cry for sympathy. To me, that's using emotion as a weapon against others. I just hate it.

Amber is sort of like Jun from x-factor season. So she is, in reality, the biggest floater in the game, and no one realizes it yet. I'd respect her game more without the tears. And her need to turn everything around to her own feelings.

I told my husband that if one of them had a relative die, she would go to the person and cry about it and tell them, "Oh my God, you don't even understand, this hurts me so much more than you!"

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I told my husband that if one of them had a relative die, she would go to the person and cry about it and tell them, "Oh my God, you don't even understand, this hurts me so much more than you!"

You put that in perfect perspective Catnip.

Things I dislike about Amber (in no particular order):

Her constant crying

F-Bombs left & right

Farting

Burping

Sits with her legs open wider than a catchers mitt.

Her hair

Asking God for selfish favors

Won't shut up EVA!!!

Well Amber and Dustin want this to be the final 4 Dustin/Amber/Jam and Eric leaving third.

Please BB gods someone but this whiney girl on the block

that wont happen for awhile. she kisses everyone butt like jameka does so noone is gunning for her. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Okay the other night when Dick was upset that Nick, Jen and Zach were in the hoh room...can someone explain to me exactly why Amber started crying when she and Dick was doing the dishes? From what I could tell, it had absolutely nothing to do with her. So what he was throwing dishes around so long as he wasn't throwing them at her head.

Someone should have saw through that act!

I really really can't stand her. She has gone so far over the line with the lying and false crying as far as I'm concerned and this group of houseguest has got to be the stupidest group that I have ever seen not to even suspect that its an act!

They are all beginning to annoy me in regard to Amber.

Amber's big plan is to get Dick out of the house. She is doing everything she can to turn the house against him. He made her cry and he is horrible. What I really don't like is that Amber is getting away with all the crap she is saying about Dick. Nobody is telling Dick what she is doing.

She is even trying to turn Daniele against her father for God's sake.

Let's all pray for Amber's soul.

this group of houseguest has got to be the stupidest group that I have ever seen not to even suspect that its an act

Actually, I've always suspected that she's detoxing from some kind of speed.

Archived