Amber Week 3

CeCiMom

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was just thinking..... of all the thousands of people trying our for Big Brother what qualities did they find in Amber to make them pick her? She is just such a bla boring person. (along with some other houseguests)

:animated_rotfl: dale!

Oh...I like Amber...but I can honestly understand why others don't.

ImIn - its her constant crying, whining and her inflated sense of ego that get to me.

I was rooting for her at first, but then when turned on her allies behind their backs and then gave that 2faced speech it turned my stomach.

Also after watching her do her makeup for over 45 minutes I realized that this girl had problems and probably wasn't going to go far in the game, I don't like rooting for losers, so I have kind of jumped off the ed bandwagon also. His constant harping on the same subjects are getting on my nerves and his changing his mind to voting out mike is just another sign of dimentia (sp) in my mind.

I love her too. Sure, the crying gets annoying when it's so frequent, but I chalk that up to her just being an emotional person in real life.

Atleast she cares about people. There are those like Kail who would throw anyone under the bus if it meant saving herself.

I like Amber too - she may cry a lot but have you noticed how many people protect her. Amber you cry yourself right to that 1/2 mil.

She really is a nice person and needs the money, I know she would give a large amount to her mom and has already promised her sister a new car. I have yet to hear her talk about one thing she would do for herself.

I just wanted to say again what a F-tard I think Amber is. She is doing her mopey crying thing all day. Nick is being all comforting and telling her how special she is and how much he cares about her.

She just may cry herself to the finals.

Can't stand her she is such a back stabbing bi+ch.

She's a cocktail waitress. I can picture her saying:

"Here's your - sob - margarita. Would you - sob -

like anything else? You wouldn't? Did I - sob -

do something wrong?"

==runs to the back of the house wailing, tears streaming down her face==

Archived