• Eric
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Jessica
    • Kail
    • Mike
    • Nick
    • Zach
  3. 3. Who are your favorites? You can choose more than one.

• Amber
    • Daniele
    • Dick
    • Dustin
    • Eric
    • Jameka
    • Jen
    • Jessica
    • Kail
    • Mike
    • Nick
    • Zach

By week 3 in season 6, we started having our clear cut favorites. That is when the sovs were formed and by week 4, the lines were drawn. So now that we've gotten to know all the houseguests within these two weeks, who are your favs and least favs? On the third option, you can choose more than one.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

no favorites so far. least favorite amber, dustin, jessica :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

gotta give mike props for hanging in there for the team. while zach clearly threw the comp :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Faves (Greatest to least): Jameka, Dani, Dustin, Eric, Dick, Amber, Nick, Jessica, Jen, Zach, Mike, Kail

Of course that's subject to change the more I watch the feeds lol...Mike...just hasn't done anything..his myspace page says he's "doing a gig". I'd much rather have a real person in there than all of these model/actors and wanna be actors/models. But that's just my .02!

I am having a hard time finding a favorite. I was a Kaysar-head from week one of season 6, so I haven't had to try to find a favorite in 2 years. I guess I like Eric & Dustin...but I have no strong feeling for any of them. I don't particularly care for Kail, Jen, or Jessica...but

OH MY GOD! I am becoming numb to them. Does this mean I taken too much BB??? Someone take me to the ER!

I just don't get the Mike love. I mean, he hasn't done anything horrible, but he just hasn't done... well, anything really.

To each his own, though

which hg have done much of anything besise dick, kail, jen, danielle :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

which hg have done much of anything besise dick, kail, jen, danielle

Not many. I was only mentioning that because so many people were voting (at the time) as Mike to be their favorite. If it had been Jessica, I would have said the same.

It's all good. ;)

Not many. I was only mentioning that because so many people were voting (at the time) as Mike to be their favorite. If it had been Jessica, I would have said the same.It's all good.
my bad i didnt look at the votes :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

so you guys/gals like dick :animated_bouncy::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Dustin, Eric and Amber...favorites at this point...I like them on a personality and sincerity basis. Jen too...but just because she is so err... uhm...entertaining. :naughty:

Least favorite...Kail...she's a hypocrite.

Jess is funny, at least.

Mike just sits there with a vacant look on his face. IMO he's one of the cuter guys in the house but he's bland.

I disliked Jess from day 1, but on BBAD, she's hilarious, especially when she cuts up with Danielle.

All the ones I wasn't sure about are now fully growing on me: Dick, Eric, Jen. Still like Dustin and Danielle. Props to Nick since I'm from Minnesota too.

Do NOT like: Kail and her toddlers. Although the tots earned points for straying in the vote. Thumbs-up!

What's that, you ask? What about the others ... really, are there others??? Oh wait, yes, there's the one who cries a lot. her I could do without as well.

since i have to choose for the week

favs are mike and mike and mike and mike and mike :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived