Thursday's Live Show 7/19

Only 5 and a half more hours to go to find out if Dick or Joe is leaving and who the new HOH will be.

I really hope someone from Dick's side gets HOH, like him, Daniele, or maybe even Nick, as I think he would go for the Mrs. R alliance, too.

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, last Thursday was my first time with the live Morty's update. It was thrilling. I had to start celebrating early with cocktails, then Jen won HOH and I was none to pleased. But it did make for a great week. She really dug herself deep. I hope everyone has their shi+ boots on for tonight when one of Dick's kids wins the HOH! I'm ready for a week like that.

I'm just exhausted! Every vote this season, so far, seems to have been so stressful for me. All that campaigning and desperation...and yet...evrytime I try to get away from the feeds...they pull me back in :blush:

Don't forget about Fuskie's Play by Play tonight in the chat room here at Morty's! He was nice enough to do it again for us all this year! It starts at 8 est tonight. It's always a lot of fun in the chat, especially on Thursday nights!

:party_smilie:

I have to work, po'd for sure, but I will rush home, go to Morty's FIRST, to see what the hell has happened, then whatch the show. I have to know the result first,lol

Wow, I'm in the same boat. I have to watch the show when I get home. I will be avoiding Morty's until I see the show! I want to see it as if I watched it live! Then I'll be on here to catch up on what happened right after the show!!!!

Go Dick's team!!!!

only about 2 hours and 15 minutes until the live eviction big brother episode.

can't wait to watch it

:party_smilie: BYE BYE JOE! :party_smilie:

LET'S GO DICK, YOU GOTTA STAY!

I hope Dick stays. He's the best thing that's happened to this season. Plus, I'd be very annoyed to see Jen responsible for getting Dick evicted.

As for who to win HoH, it would be hilarious revenge if Dick won. That would make for a hilarious week of Dick instigating Jen's downfall (although it's almost assured that if anyone but those in the Mrs Robinson Alliance wins HoH Jen will go). If not him (he seems to be bad at trivia), then I hope Danielle or Eric wins.

I'm drinking just in case..

Dick goes and the Vapid vixens win HOH? Then I'm drinking to console myself...

Joe goes and the Dick squad wins HOH? Then I'm drinking to celebrate!

Its the whole Boy Scout thing... Always Be Prepared!

checking in :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

i dont get why both dick and kali just dont team up and get all floaters out jameka, jessica,eric,amber dustin :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Because they can't stand each other UVP!
they need to drop the hate. if they work together they'll be a hell of team and get further imho. if it stays as is both will be out soon :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

julie just exposed amber strategy lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived