Tuesday 7/17 Show

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

checking in :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

offtopic you a canes fan?

but this episode should be good :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

god please send amber home. i hate her :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

is amber one of those with an acting background, because the tears just dawn on me is a total act? :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Wow, that was just awesome!!!!

The way Dick goes in there, then Daniele. Go team go!

But, I do have to say, Jen is doing a good job with how she's handling some comments. Killing evil with kindness. Kind of ironic, but I don't think how she's acting is effecting Dick at all, which is good.

I cannot believe what an idiot Jen is...she says she wants negative vibes out and she is the worst...then Jen tells Dick that she is not an emotional person...uhhh...did she not ball her eyes out over two of her crappy pictures?

Ok America...I no longer hate Kail the most....Jen has taken number one with a bullet

-Kyo

Jen's not likeable on the feeds, on after dark OR on the show... no editing necessary.

Danielle stood up for Amber and Jen's bullying of her... I 100% admire that.

She's not killing dick with kindness... she's too stupid to respond with anything other than thank you.

If its not scripted for her, it ain't gettin said...

And the unitard? puhlease....

Haha, seriously, some of the comments during the tv episodes are just as entertaining as the show.

Go Jen, the most entertaining member of BB8!

Oh, and after tonight I almost want Amber to go as bad as I want Danielle gone. Almost. I mean Good Lord what's with the constant tears.

I can understand people not liking Jen btw, she's a flake and I admit it. However, Danielle is nearly as bad.

Archived