Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 1

my prediction is tito wins the whole thing

ITA that Gene Simmons got fired on purpose and I'm glad he's gone. I may be in the minority here but I find Omarosa almost likeable this season.

she has no choice she is being out celeb

also seem nelly is more omarosa then omarosa

My favorite quote of the season so far.... When Gene Simmons said the women didn't have a Popcorn Farts' chance of winning. :giggle::pixiedust:

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Celebrity Apprentice:

I do think he was setting himself up, but only AFTER he crashed and burned. IOW I think he was trying to save face from future mess ups and so thought, "Well, I'll cut my losses now". He also may have been afraid that even if he did bring her back he'd still get fired and would look dumb, so the easy way out was to make sure him and only him would get the axe and lead people to believe that it was his "choice". What a loser.

Maybe it's my propensity to try to see the good in people (even Gene Simmons!), but I choose to believe that he felt responsible for the team's loss (even though he repeatedly and loudly proclaimed that they actually won, would the Kodak executives have only had enough brains to realize it), being the leader, because a leader is responsible for the actions of his team and its performance.

He may also have felt that he was a relative newcomer to the team, and didn't want to NOT get fired just because he was the new kid on the block.

And I can't believe that none of the celebrities from Hydra knew anyone who could quickly salvage the information from the hard drive of that laptop computer that had coffee spilled on it when the boardroom table tipped over. Well, I mean, I believe it, but with all their connections, at least one of them should have known someone who knows someone.

GeneSimmons.jpgmonalisa_kiss.jpg

Anyone else watching this getting bored with it? The women's team just can't win. Omarosa isn't being as big of a bitch as she can be... I want to see MAJOR drama. Seems like next week the shih tzu hits the fan.

I would like to see the girls step it up some! I guess I'll continue to watch. I'd like to see them hussle like in the regular Apprentice comps instead of calling in "favors". Any celeb can do that. JMHO :pixiedust:

the ladies team is dyfunctional as can be. they all want to blame omarosa for being loser. if i was trump i would fired all the ladies. yeah i also dont like the celebrity getting other celeb to give them money

I think one of my favorite tasks is when they have to do a commercial.

So far it certainly is my favorite episode for this Apprentice anyway...

(lol... a few times I've thought of Three Stooges mentality as the men

try to organize ... the women haven't shown me much yet either)

Agree with the comments on them relying on 'favors' to win.

BUT... it's all for Charity... right ??

I thought Trump's, "I know you really well because I've watched you on TV" comment was the most condescending BS I've heard in a long time. With the departure of Gene, this entire show reaks of superficial "problem solving".

Yeah, its for charity (which is great!).....but I want to see them be creative and not just get on their cell phones calling people to donate. Do tasks like the real Apprentice!!! damn it!!!! I love the commercial episode, the only good one so far!!!! :pixiedust:

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Celebrity Apprentice:

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Celebrity Apprentice renewed, will return in 2009

The Celebrity Apprentice has been renewed by NBC, and the show

Okay the ending to tonight's show just cracked me up. Playing the Journey song, and then going to the silent black screen -- I was rolling. Okay, I'm a dork, but it made me laugh.

We are having really bad storms in my area and the satellite went out right at the end! I am guessing by your description at the end, Vinnie was fired?

lol this episode was totally scripted lol @ vinny in literal terms hanging his self instead of being fired

I don't think Vinnie would have been fired. Having two out of three teammates say they'd rather fire Piers might have convinced Trump to fire Piers. Dumb move on Vinnie's part.

awesome episode.

so much drama, ha!

the ending was hysterical...cuts to the shady people as the journey song was playing.

vinnie screwed himself, he knew it so he fell on the sword at the end there.

as for piers, i thought he's been one of the better contestants on the show, he WANTS to win. sure, he's an a$$, but so is ponderosa. and she's still there...

the only thing i didn't like was that the ladies gave him no credit. he did give them some great ideas.

oh well, go join luca brasi and sleep with the fishes.

as for piers, i thought he's been one of the better contestants on the show, he WANTS to win. sure, he's an a$$, but so is ponderosa. and she's still there...

That was such a great comment I just had to quote it......and I couldn't agree more! :animated_rotfl:

I really enjoy it when they do something besides call in favors!

the only thing i didn't like was that the ladies gave him no credit. he did give them some great ideas.

I agree with that too, I think they was mad at him. He did try and help them, his mistake was not telling all the women that he was sent there to be a spy when he decided to be on their team.

:pixiedust:

Okay the ending to tonight's show just cracked me up. Playing the Journey song, and then going to the silent black screen -- I was rolling. Okay, I'm a dork, but it made me laugh.

Well, I'll join you in the dork room because I laughed so hard I did a spit take with my Diet Pepsi! The music, the camera angles, the mysterious men with carefully folded newspapers, "the look" on his face as he made his way to the Town Car and the abrupt cut to black . . . classic. And, of course, no interview in the car.

They could have also gone another way. After all the above took place . . . the Town Car could have an extremely hard time parking and then when he gets in . . . his driver would be Meadow!

By the way, "Celebrity Apprentice" has been renewed for another season in 2009.