Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 1

JEDI!!

You are my Hero!! :wub:

Even though eppy 2 isnt up yet, maybe it will be when I get home from work tonight! *woot* Something to look forward too!!

Gene Simmons>>>> Ivskanka Trump

Why is she even on the show?? She is uglier that her dads hair and brings nothing to the boardroom...

Gene would crush her in the business world... Show some respect to the god of rock you little tramp..

Like all reality shows the previews made it look like there was going to be a big blow-up and as usual it was nothing. I'm not a fan of Gene Simmons but I'm sure he is a great businessman. :pixiedust:

I heard that this Saturday night (tomorrow night) that they are going to re-run both episodes. Has anyone else heard that????? I know they have done this in past seasons. :pixiedust:

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, TV LISTINGS, CELEBRITY APPRENTICE

NBC Sat, Jan 12

8:00 PM Celebrity Apprentice (Encore)

The seventh season of Donald Trump's unscripted competition series features business-themed battles with 14 savvy celebrities, including country artist Trace Adkins; rocker Gene Simmons; actors Stephen Baldwin and Marilu Henner; model-actress Carol Alt; boxer Lennox Lewis; and reality figures Omarosa and Piers Morgan. First up: They choose team captains and are challenged to sell hot dogs.

NBC Sat, Jan 12

9:00 PM Celebrity Apprentice New

The celebrity candidates are charged to produce a TV commercial for a pet-adoption program. Ivanka Trump and CEO Terry Lundgren oversee the project.

(Repeated on

CNBC Sun, Jan 13

3:00 AM Celebrity Apprentice

CNBC Wed, Jan 16

9:00 PM Celebrity Apprentice

CNBC Thu, Jan 17

12:00 AM Celebrity Apprentice)

NBC Thu, Jan 17

9:00 PM Mr. Outside the Box New

With help from a graphic artist, the celebrities try to create and operate a mobile printing station. Among the hardships: spilled coffee and a celebrity with a dictatorial bent. Alec Baldwin makes an appearance. Ivanka Trump and financial commentator Jim Cramer oversee the project.

(Repeated on

CNBC Sat, Jan 19

8:00 PM Mr. Outside the Box

CNBC Sat, Jan 19

11:00 PM Mr. Outside the Box

CNBC Sun, Jan 20

3:00 AM Mr. Outside the Box)

NBC Thu, Jan 24

9:00 PM A Knight on Broadway New

The celebrity contestants are assigned to sell tickets to Broadway shows in a challenge highlighted by a testy argument, one celeb donning a knight's costume and a rush through jammed Big Apple traffic. David Hyde Pierce and wrestling promoter Vince McMahon appear.

Thanks Dade for posting. So they'll be re-running it for those of us who missed it or want to see it again! I would like to see the second episode again. :pixiedust:

Just saw it... not a lot of controversy from Omarosa tonight. :( But Stephen and Gene made up for it.

nadia got a raw deal. her antics had no effect on project yet she got fired

Yeah, I agree UVP. But in truth, Nadia would not have made a good leader, and seemed a bit lost. But IMO, the PM should have been fired. As for the previous week, Omarosa really should have been fired, but you knew that wouldn't happen. Omarosa was the one that wouldn't let them use their celeb status, which is the very thing that they were criticized for and that lost them the challenge.

That said, I am enjoying this edition of the show, so far.

But IMO, the PM should have been fired.

I agree! Omarosa should have been fired too.

I too am enjoying this season! :pixiedust:

Ok, so episode 2 is up, but I cant get the videos to load. *sniff*

Sorry about that!

I can't get ANY videos there to load, either. (It ends up killing my browser session, no matter which browser I use.)

I don't know what the problem is. I've watched videos there before, with never a problem.

Hopefully, they'll fix it soon.

But I did find video of just the Board Room sequence, on YouTube.

(Better than nothing.)

Part 1:

Part 2:

Part 3:

Oh, and in the preview clip I saw on TV for Episode 3, it looked like

Gene Simmons volunteered to switch over to the women's team

, when the Trump said that

they needed to even up the numbers between the teams

. And from something they show Trump saying later,

the person who switches over may even end up being the one fired!

BOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Gene asked for it, but Trump shoulda fired Nelly while they were all in the boardroom.

The only reason left to watch is to see Omarosa get axed.

Bummer.

WTF was Gene thinking? Trump did everything but say "bring Nely back and I'll fire her and you're safe", but the idiot brings back Omarosa, who did nothing wrong, and even if she did, I doubt Trump would fire her, and Jenny, who is kinda quiet, but didn't screw anything up. Oh, and Carol is an idiot too - saying either herself or Nely should be fired. Just say Nely, dummy! Anywho, I think Gene has fried way too many brain cells over the years.

I'm not a fan of Gene Simmons, but Nely should of been the one who got the boot! JMHO :pixiedust:

He didn't look too upset to being fired! :pixiedust:

UVP wrote:

nadia got a raw deal. her antics had no effect on project yet she got fired

.... And do you really think individual preformance has anything to do with who Trump choses to be fired? :cheshire:

this episode was wierd i dont see how the guys won

tito was the project manager but he didnt lead one bit

i dont understand how nadia got fire last week for not being a leader yet this week donald came to jenny rescue who was in the same position

OWOW IM I THE ONLY ONE WHO THINKS GENE GOT FIRED ON PURPOSE? I THINK HE GOT SICK N TIRED OF THE BUSINESS AND GOT FIRED ON PURPOSE SO HE CAN GO PARTY.

He so wanted to go home, probably got a call about something better , or basically told Trump, I will be on it for 3 shows, then I need you to fire me

thats the consensus i see on the various board

I think he got fired on purpose too. He probably just wanted someone else to get money for their charity too.