Sign in to follow this  
Dade

Celebrity Apprentice - Season 1

Missed the show last night, I hope all enjoyed it. I have not read the reviews yet so I will try and catch next week.

Missed it too...who was fired first?

Courtesy of: REALITY TV MAGAZINE

Celebrity Apprentice: Tiffany, You

Courtesy of: REALITYBLURRED

Celebrity Apprentice

This will be more than the usual borefest if every task involves the celebrities making phone calls to their rich buddies for donations. I don't find that fun to watch. Maybe it's just me.

i loved it. gunna be a fun show. whoever the idiot who said all of them where d list celbrities should be shot. since when are lennox lewis,tito ortiz, gene simmons d list celebs? i mean even jenna jameson was on the show

What's a d list?

I'm still not sure how Omerosa makes it as a "celebrity", but I know the producers kept her because of the drama factor.

Echo, a good "d-list" indicator is someone who has been on a VH1 "reality" show.

Episode one was actually quite good. If Gene doesn't win this though..then the show and what Donald sees in someone is clearly flawed. The man is not only a rocker...he's a genius!

p.s. I can't stand Omerosa! The only good part is watching the guys make fun of her. Can you believe the balls this woman has to be able to just boss celebrities around like that?

LOL Elle, I can't stand Omerosa either! I started watching season 1 after she was gone. I think she's entertaining, can't wait to see what she does next. I think the celebs will get tired of her sooner than later. :pixiedust:

Thx Frances, I have never watched a VH1 reality show. The closest I've come is watching the Osbornes on MTV.

Just watched a rerun of it on cnbc... i don't know whether to say it's going to be boring or not. And Omarosa can't be fired the first episode, the show revolves around her.

(by the way, another rerun comes on at 11 eastern tonight.... in 23 minutes)

This show has become a caricature of what it once was. The first couple of season were by far the best with a bunch of people who really wanted to learn more about business from Trump and each other. Now it is a joke, last year forcing the people to live in tents in the backyard was bad enough, but now the winner of the competitions are the one who had the richest friends to call and raise donations? are you kidding me, that takes away all the street smart skills that Trump liked to brag about at first, and just shows who have the richest friends.

If this season premier shows what this season will be about I am sure that I will not be watching much more, but atleast I found big brother last year, and they will be on soon.

I am usually bored to tears watching these (anything after 1st season), but with nothing else on... we tuned in. I think the Celebrity season has lots of potential due to the participants. I hate that Omarosa is on there as I don't view her as a celebrity.

I will admit that I was surprised the guys won but happy! Really thought the girls would win ..........because they were girls and probably winked a little more than the men. ...but who can top Jenna Jameson coming. :D

I loved the sports guy (forgetting name) who came last for the girls who bought the whole hot dog stand out. It seemed obvious he was smitten over the girl who called him to come. At least it was a move my husband and I thought was typical for a guy to do when trying to impress someone ;)

omarosa is what they call the person who brings in viewers similiar to dick bb8

Courtesy of: TV GUIDE, INTERVIEWS & FEATURES

Playmate Tiffany Fallon's Apprentice Ouster: The Bare Facts

by Matt Webb Mitovich

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

080108int1tiffanyfallon.jpg

Tiffany Fallon, The Celebrity Apprentice

When it came to hawking streetcart wieners, Playboy Playmate of the Year Tiffany Fallon came away as the loser, and thus became the first famous face fired by Donald Trump on NBC's The Celebrity Apprentice (Thursdays at 9 pm/ET). TVGuide.com grabbed a few minutes with Tiffany the morning after her televised tanking to talk about why she didn't hail Hugh Hefner, Ivanka-as-Playmate and the "big" news she planned to share... had she stuck around.

Tiffany Fallon: I'm still recovering from my "demise." [Laughs]

TVGuide.com: Awww. You did seem genuinely bummed riding away from Trump Tower in the Town Car.

Fallon: I was. I was surprised that I was so gracious because as soon as I got home, I got really upset, like, "I don't deserve to leave! I was just getting started!" The girls were just getting to know each other and hit their stride, finding each others' strengths and weaknesses....

TVGuide.com: Who would you have fired for the hot-dog task?

Fallon: Ohh... that's a tough one. I can see why Carol [Alt] and I were in the boardroom. We were the quieter competitors until we got there, and then Carol just let loose

Does Gene Simmons (I think that's his name... I really don't know most of the people on this edition) going to insult Trump's daughter tonight? I think that's going to be an immediate firing. I can't wait to see the episode when Piers says, "I didn't call him a fat Italian, I called him a very fat Italian." :animated_rotfl:

I think most of the men have big egos. I think Gene Simmons thinks women are below him. He has a beautiful long term girlfriend but he claims to have had 100s of sex partners. Tonight will be interesting. You don't insult the BOSSES' daughter, especially THE Donalds' daughter!!! JMHO and I value yours :pixiedust:

I only caught the ending for tonight's episode but know that some incident was to have transpired between Gene and Ivanka *sp?* according to the previews. Did anyone see it who can fill me in please?

well damn, I was all excited to see it then I forget to watch. lol Oh well, they show reruns on Saturday night on CNBC.

No big fireworks, Gene Simmons sort of dismissed her and made a joke about her telling the womens team what they were doing. When Donald called him out on it Gene said he was sorry. Tonights' show was ok. I liked the mens' commercial so much better. Omerosa<? sort of stayed in the back ground thank God. :pixiedust:

Danggit!!!!!!!!!! Not like I have much to look forward to (in terms of shows), but we also missed this episode! We get too caught up in the presidential debates and forget there's life elsewhere on tvland!

Does anyone know where a Canadian Gal can watch last nights eppy online? (I know I could watch on NBC.com, however because I am in Canada, Im not able to watch it there)

We had a freaking power failure last night. We were told they hoped to have the power back by 11 pm (and I thought I could catch it on timeshifting on the satellite dish) but the power wasnt back until nearly 2 am. *sighs*

Kelly

Canadians (like me!) can watch it here: http://www.canada.com/globaltv/globalshows...tice/video.html

(But episode 2 isn't up yet. Hopefully, it will be, later today.)

Oh, and as a bonus, there are also "Deleted Scenes" available, if you click on the downwards-pointing arrow to the right of the number of clips. (I think Americans might be able to view these here too.)