Poll: Jen The Most Selfcentered And Dumb In The History Of Big Brother?

deedsy

Jen is self centered and dumb  

179 members have voted

1. 1. Is Jen the most self centered dumbass in the history of big brother?

• yes
    • Just the most self centered in history
    • Just the dumbest in history
    • Neither

I've only been watching BB since season 5...but her behavior when she saw her HOH room for the first time was un-friggin'-believable. I sat there looking @ my TV with the same disgusted look on my face that I had when Jen had the breakdown about her pic on the wall. Is this chick SERIOUSLY for real???

I loved the scene tonight where the guys were playing the drinking game every time she said "I". That cracked me up. They were being so obvious & she was so absorbed in herself she was absolutely clueless!

If she's freaking out about how her pictures look, just imagine what she's going to do when she sees the tapes of her in the house! You KNOW she's going to want to watch those!

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

THANK GOD DICK IS IN THIS HOUSE!!!!!!! It's great to see someone actually sticking to what they say and following through. Maybe the message was hard to take - especially when NO ONE has ever been honest with you. Jen has never had a friend or relative tell her the truth - finally someone like Dick did. It took someone like him to let her know how she really appears to others. Like I've read before - but will say again - She is a real person who lives in this world and thinks she is above the rest. How can someone live such a sad superficial life?? And I agree about her mother - Jen is so concerned about what she looked like 8 years ago she can't even handle looking at the only pic she had of her mother. What did she say..."I'm not even wearing makeup" - wow - someone can't FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE! I think Dick is Dick - good and bad - loud and smoky - but honest and genuine - something this jen has never even understood.

Yes, honesty is good, but it's all in the delivery. He called her a biatch how many times? It came off angry and he sounded like he needed to control the situation. I think he could have told her she was being selfish and inconsiderate in a less abusive way. JMHO

THANK GOD DICK IS IN THIS HOUSE!!!!!!! It's great to see someone actually sticking to what they say and following through. Maybe the message was hard to take - especially when NO ONE has ever been honest with you. Jen has never had a friend or relative tell her the truth - finally someone like Dick did. It took someone like him to let her know how she really appears to others. Like I've read before - but will say again - She is a real person who lives in this world and thinks she is above the rest. How can someone live such a sad superficial life?? And I agree about her mother - Jen is so concerned about what she looked like 8 years ago she can't even handle looking at the only pic she had of her mother. What did she say..."I'm not even wearing makeup" - wow - someone can't FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE! I think Dick is Dick - good and bad - loud and smoky - but honest and genuine - something this jen has never even understood

this his week in the house :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Pictures, pictures on the wall

Who's the ugliest one of all?

Well I'll be damned, it's our friend Jen

Griping about her picture again.

All these pictures of family

I wanted them all to be of ME!

Here's my step-mom, gap between her teeth,

I'll find a bed to put it beneath.

These pictures of me are old and awful!

Sending them here should be unlawful!

I mean like this one is two years old

Just looking at it makes my blood run cold.

The mirror on the wall is beckoning me

Well here I am, and loving what I see!

WOW I loved Dick's rant on Jen...I don't see why people are so down on him going off on her? He is the entertainment on the live feeds. Plus his rant was not even close the the Busto rant from Howie.

Jen makes no since most of the time. She plays the game too emotional. She wants Nick and doesn't like Dick (the man) so she puts up Danielle (nicks crush) and Dick. Predictable.

OK Oldguy that was just too funny, because it is too true... This is the exact way Jen acts... WTG Oldguy... Once again you show your wisdom...

Well I'll be damned, it's our friend Jen

All these pictures of family

I wanted them all to be of ME!

These pictures of me are old and awful!

Sending them here should be unlawful!

I mean like this one is two years old

Just looking at it makes my blood run cold.

The mirror on the wall is beckoning me

Well here I am, and loving what I see!

a brilliant poem by my oldguy!

:wub: See, I say you're a poet and you say not. Oldguy: Psssst...it's okay to get in touch with your true feelings!

"I wonder how her mother feels....being stuffed under the bed infront of family, friends and national TV...all because her little girl didn't like how she (Jen) looked in the pic? "

SHE raised her.

Well, I'll be damned, it's our friend Jen

Why all these pictures of family?

I wanted them all to be of me!

This picture of me is old and awful!

Sending it here should be unlawful!

The mirror on the wall is beckoning me,

Well here I am and loving what I see!

I loved Evils rant on Jen, and I really do not think it rattled her in the least cause she really is full of apathy and has no clue, she is a beeach, a self-centerd one and I wish him telling her to start trying to think of something and someone other than herself could have registered, she never even skipped a beat. I mean really everyone in that HOH room looked flabbergasted when she started in on the pictures, and had the Gall to tell BB she was not impressed. I wait tables and OMG I bet she would be somethin else to have to wait on, OMG, she is unbelieveably stuck on herself.

THANK GOD DICK IS IN THIS HOUSE!!!!!!! It's great to see someone actually sticking to what they say and following through. Maybe the message was hard to take - especially when NO ONE has ever been honest with you. Jen has never had a friend or relative tell her the truth - finally someone like Dick did. It took someone like him to let her know how she really appears to others. Like I've read before - but will say again - She is a real person who lives in this world and thinks she is above the rest. How can someone live such a sad superficial life?? And I agree about her mother - Jen is so concerned about what she looked like 8 years ago she can't even handle looking at the only pic she had of her mother. What did she say..."I'm not even wearing makeup" - wow - someone can't FOCUS ON THE POSITIVE! I think Dick is Dick - good and bad - loud and smoky - but honest and genuine - something this jen has never even understood.

Well said Raindrops the best post I have seen in this pool that I have started. I mean come on she had it coming period!!! I mean god lord someone needed to put that girl in her place whether or not it actually registered in her brain who cares. I mean and the people complaining about him using bitch I mean i'm sorry he had to use such choice language but come on these are all people 20 or older its not like were talking about grade school children here. Is Dick a little rude and maybe even a disugsting pig in real life yes maybe he is. But so far to me him and his daughter seem pretty darn good in my book. And like somone else said he is at least honest and geniune. And I think he has enough respect to at least appreciate and honor other people that will honer and appreciate him the same. Do unto others as others do unto you! Thank you DICK!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe Dr. Will endorses this chick. Can someone confirm this for me though I never heard anything about that?

Have you noticed that Jen only appears to be listening to anyone when they talk to her? You can sort of see behind her eyes that she's thinking, "How do I look? I think I should smile, now..." I think she should wear a shirt that says JENetically Altered. No way is she normal!

I"m with those who think Dick went too far. Great that he isn't about to suck up wjen she gets HOH, and great that he's not afraid to say what he thinks, but that tirade was pretty immature as well. That said, I hope he doesn't get evicted.

I think Jen is going to mess up the replacement nomination, in fact I'm counting on it. Turns out the reason she was going to put Nick up was because he was sitting on Daniele's bed when she went into the littlebed bedroom. I had previously given her props but I take it back. She is a narcissistic nut job.

I think Jen 100% deserved that tirade. I think if you wake up anyone like that they are going to be real upset. I used to live with a ton in a small house and many people were like that. I don't think Jen knows what it means to live with others and it causes problems.

Ya have to think how what you do effects others.

I also tend to think Jen maybe smarter at this game than people give her credit for. She is a Narcisist and I suppose that's her weakness. Had she kept her mouth shut and wasn't such and envious drama queen she could run away with this game.

Hey, I didn't mean to post twice! The first time I clicked on "add reply" I got an error message.

Assumed it didn't go through so posted again.

Sorry about that. (It;s no fun trying to remember exactly what you wrote the first time.)

Try here in post #9 for CT connection with Jen...

BB in the media thread...

Yana, is that an interview (and article) that you did with Mike Malin yourself?

If you did not do it, then where are you getting that article?

"Well said Raindrops the best post I have seen in this pool that I have started. I mean come on she had it coming period!!! I mean god lord someone needed to put that girl in her place whether or not it actually registered in her brain who cares. I mean and the people complaining about him using bitch I mean i'm sorry he had to use such choice language but come on these are all people 20 or older its not like were talking about grade school children here.

*drinks four drinks*

:)

I did not mean to post and run last night - so sorry I wanted to finish the convo - but we had previous plans.

I understand (as others) that Dick came across in a demeaning way to jen. I know he used names to get his point across - this is not the proper way to point out some one's flaws (if they are your friend). But I just have to say The harder the wood - the harder you must hit the nail on the head. I am referring to jen's head as wood and Dicks somewhat verbal tirade as the nail. Sharp and pointed words - yes - Did it even make a difference - NO! The more Dick tells her he hates her etc - the more she says she's keeping him. WTF? If he doesn't bend to her will and keeps ignoring her it makes her more fascinated by him. It's like she wants to have someone in the house that is consumed with her - even if he calls her B and selfish.

The situation with Dani and her is easy. jen is so consumed with attention she wants dani out now. Nick had to go make nice with her - and once he did - he was staying. Why is this so called "smart" person being swayed so easily??? Because it's all about who will give her attention.

Mee Me ME Me MEEEEEEEE ME ME me me MEEEE! I I i i I I I i iii IIIIII! Oh and maybe she should take some notes from her "boss" (VW - if that's true) and learn a little stage presence. Not being able to form a coherent sentence on national TV - after they've given you advice on what to say and like someone said a teleprompter to read from - doesn't put a check in the intelligent category. JMHO :animated_scratchchin:

I think Dick is just as self centered as Jen, and he talks about himself constantly.

I think Jen is very vain, but not dumb, so I voted for most self-centered, only. She genuinely seems clueless about some of the self-centered things she says.

However, as I said in another thread, the drinking game isn't fair to her. They sat there and asked her questions about herself, like how she plucks her own eyebrows, and then she is supposed to answer them without using the words "I" or "my?" I find that hard, even knowing the "rules."

As for the picture of the mom being taken down, that's just sad. I don't hate her for that--I feel sorry for her.

I think she did want pictures of her friends, as she said over and over that night. She might have wanted those pictures for self-centered reasons, of course (to brag about people she knows). Or maybe, just maybe, she feels closer to her friends than she feels toward her family--who knows what problems she might have at home??

So far, Amber and Dick are running neck and neck with Jen for most self centered in the house, in my opinion. But for some reason, everyone pets Amber and coddles her, just because she cries, along with constantly talking about herself. I think if they played the drinking game with either Amber or Dick, they would be drunker than skunks in a half hour.

You know, I actually enjoy not really liking or disliking anyone in the house this year--I hope it keeps up. I feel like I am able to be much more objective about them than I usually am.

Yeah Cat - I know when you remove the attachments it's easier to see the big pic. One thing is for sure: I like watching and talking about BB with people who do have opinions. Maybe they agree with me, maybe they don't.

I'm all about sticking up for the underdog - normally - I guess I see something in jen that I want our society to stop applauding. This self-centered prima donna attitude is appalling. Watching jen reminds me that I don't want to be anything like her. I am here to serve the world - the world is not here to serve me.

RE the drinking game - how else do you speak when someone asks you about yourself? You can't very well answer in the 3rd person - can you? "Jen has to wear makeup because everyone else does - Jen loves the leotard and she pulls it off the best". "I" HAS to be used (I see your point) - I think the point the guys were trying drive home was made too - Interesting conversations aren't just about one person. When building relationships, we must learn to ask questions as well as answer them. But that's just if you care what other people think.....or at least you are acting as if you care. :) mo

Archived